It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's 911 warning to the US

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by re22666
O.... K....

I have tried desperately to be civil in this exchange, and to address my points, but these points seem to be shifting and my attempts at civility have apparently been hateful somehow.

So the best thing i can do at this point is to concede defeat and move on.

You're right; I am wrong. You win; I lose.

TheRedneck

hey, you called me thin skinned after all i did was address the points. you asked me to come back and findish this debate. the argument has never changed, i said what i said and i am still backing up that statement. the argument is shifting on your end. i am sorry you do not like that i do not like you calling me thin skinned instead of addressing the points but i see you would rather play victim now than continue since you have no point. i did not attack anything you believe. i proved my point.

gosh, all i did was continue to try to prove the point that i made and never shifted from. i am really sorry that i offended you by being offended by your skipping the argument to call me thin skinned for no reason. my sincerest appologies.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The post maker is nearly right but is using the wrong angle maybe his prefered version of it. The picture is a lot bigger and its not about gays destroying America its America destroying it self and Israel. Here is an example.

As for 9/11 it is said it could be an event that was not held back from God and he let it happen rather than have those seeking him fish out the dangers. The coincidences are there, someone wrote a book about it and many religious people with good knowledge of the Bible can equate these events and prophecy.

Author Bill Koenig, director of "Koenig's International News" documents how the United States has suffered major catastrophes on the very same day or within 24 to 48 hours of U. S. presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush applying pressure on Israel to trade her land for promises of "peace and security," sponsoring major "land for peace" meetings, making major public statements pertaining to Israel's covenant land and/or calling for a Palestinian state.

Are each of these major record-setting huricanes, tornado outbreaks, floods, terrorist bombings, etc., just a coincidence or awe-inspiring signs that God is actively involved in the affairs of Israel?

In this book, Bill Koenig provides undeniable facts and conclusive evidence showing that the leaders of the United States and the world are on a collision course with God over Israel's covenant land.

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the natiions that come against Jerusalem" (Zechariah 12:9).

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

the news just announced there is a cat stuck in a tree nearby. at the same time, my phone rang. last week there was a story about a house full of cats, and my phone rang. just three weeks ago, i was watching cats, and my phone rang. deny all you want, but these coincidences are too heavy and too great to ignore. cats make my phone ring. i think i will fill a book with the cat/phone coincidences. now that i am looking, they are everywhere. wow, there really must be something to this.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

That is what the devil would say if God gets the credit for it. I am not a fan of false devil worshippers they only pretend not to be on his same wave length.

Did a cat go up my tree recently? Does a cat stalk my garden at night? Yes it does and its annoying, the energies are connecting. And yes all the events of a cat is true that I mentioned.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

what is a false devil worshipper?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The recent conversation between myself and re22666 appears to have been full of misunderstandings. I hereby state that I in no way am angry at him, nor will I refuse to debate him in the future, but for the purposes of this one thread, I am calling off our exchange. No harm, no foul.

re22666 is in no way liable for this. I do this of my own free will and desire. I hope he and everyone else watching this thread all the best.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

well, i will not claim victory then. how about the debate is forfeited by both sides for being so far off topic now anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

what is a false devil worshipper?

My definition is people who find it cool or ironic to wear Satanic symbols and make nothing of it but without knowing making the devil proud of his works. But people use these symbols to attack the common religion around them as to rebell Christianity and are doing the devils work without knowing it and saying look I rebell. Could people like this be his pawns without knowing it at the same time are sceptics anyway?

As for the Cat in my garden it has now gone since I metioned it, I'm not lying either, telling it as it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Speaking for the "Consistent Christian" movement....we
catagoricaly denounce these statements made by the op. They do not represent nor reflect Christianity. Next thread please.

Well said. I would also add, any person of sound mind, will and intent, with any belief in a higher power, that the words of the OP are an abomination on us all, and are themselves a beacon for such a wrath that is surely as deserved to any that say such words, as 9/11 was not deserved as such, to innocent American Sons and Daughters, or indeed to us All, in the world who have shared in her sorrows, and embraced our own sons and daughters in a realization that we too could suffer such an unjust fate, at the hands of other men. Men who, too, with hate shout out abominations on us all. Do not Disguise your own words, with that of God. For surely, such a fate as you call upon others shall befall you, and then you will know the meaning of deservedly so.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Nice flowery words of corruption. Yet so far from truth. So called "consistent christians" see the easy way through life letting the "in-thing" rule thier lives. Anything not "convinient" to their life or that would require actual effort is deemed "fanatical".

The sad issue is the thought......."I can do anything I want as long as I believe" and I will be "raptured" away from trouble. Time and again God has punished those who fail to follow his will.

Hence, the great flood......
Hence, Sodom and Gomorrah...........
Hence the destruction of Israel "twice"
Hence, Jesus return with a "sword" and great wrath...........

Perhaps you "consistant" type should read Lev 26..........Blessings and curses..........

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by heliosprime
reply to post by atlasastro

Nice flowery words of corruption. Yet so far from truth. So called "consistent christians" see the easy way through life letting the "in-thing" rule thier lives.
Nice flawed generalisations and assumptions. Please reframe from judgement, your interpretation of 9/11 as the wrath of God is not consistent with the example below. In the flood and with Sodom and Gomorrah the Lord forwarned Noah and Abraham. Who did the Lord warn about 9/11? Who came out after 9/11 with a message from the Lord? What test was bestowed upon a man chosen by God in this circumstance, that we see with the examples you give.. As i would love to here what the Lord said to him regarding his message about 9/11. As this would be consistent with the biblical references you site.

Anything not "convinient" to their life or that would require actual effort is deemed "fanatical".
What makes people label other fanatical, is those glorifying God in blood lust and violence, whislt espousing their version of Gods words and actions, which convieniently fits their own christianity. This is your OP to the letter.

Hence, the great flood......
Hence, Sodom and Gomorrah...........
Hence the destruction of Israel "twice"
Hence, Jesus return with a "sword" and great wrath...........

All this shows is your interpretation of 9/11 as an act of God. God flooded the world, he destroyed a city, he destroyed Isreal. Why would he just knock down three buildings. With two planes, why not use nature, the wrath of God? as these biblical reference show the manner in which the Gods wrath is wrought upon us in the past, and God did it in manner that all would know from whence it came. This was not apparent with 9/11.
Your fear mongering and thirst for destruction and death is quit apparent.

Perhaps you "consistant" type should read Lev 26..........Blessings and curses..........
I know I won't need your word on Blessings, as you seem more interested in cursing people.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by atlasastro]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Another way to look at it are manifestations of symbolic coincidences that surrounded 9/11 and its eerie prophetic imagery, calculations and art that all in some way predicted 9/11 in various forms. It does not have be something related with prophecy as that is another issue on it self but it does ask Godly questions in the spiritual form and its coincidences that boarder secret society knowledge of numbers and spiritual awarness, be it evil or Godly in form. Both Freemasonry and the Bible have numerical spiritual values including the Herbrew language being both letter and number keys.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join