It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's 911 warning to the US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

11Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

www.biblegateway.com...

America is made up of the lost tribes of Israel, and since it has been banning God from schools, allowing homosexual marriage, allowing vile leaders (clinton) to continue...........the actual Sept 11th attacks were just the begining.............

God has cursed america for straying from the commandments and allowing all sorts of vile sins to become popular "culture". By embracing "multiculturalisum" BS. By allowing idloitry such as buddisim, etc, to flurish.............for allowing islam to exist in america..........

Freedom of religion did not mean freedom of worship of false God's.......

lol

the best part is how clinton is vile but bush isnt mentioned at all.

reminds me of a joke.

Fact: The study of stupidity is called 'monology'.
What I Took From This: The study of stupidity might be called monology but the practice of stupidity is called religious fundamentalism.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
EEEEK..A religious nut. Everyone run...before he tells us we are all going to hell.
I wonder how you can preach a religion that is supposed to be based on the message of love and have so much hate in your message. Don't care for religion, but maybe you should read your bible a little more....LOVE and all that is in there...I think anyways.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by riggs2099]

If speaking the truth makes me a "nut" then I accept that. America has become a wasteland of evil because of the mis-use of the supreme court to screw up the worship of God.

When the 'supremes" decided they were above God's law and decided to take any "real" reference to God's law away from the schools, etc.

Now america has decended into idol and false god worship of all kinds including abominations like 'same-sex-marriage". It allows islam to be called to prayer to a false god (allah) in our cities...........

LOL your a nutcase, have you ever travelled to another country. America has freedom of Religion. One can see the vine, the wealth and the great good that America has contributed to the world. NO go to a country that puts you to death for not praying when you are supposed to pray.

Bottom line: America is th most free and most Christ loving country in the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Speaking for the "Consistent Christian" movement....we
catagoricaly denounce these statements made by the op. They do not represent nor reflect Christianity. Next thread please.

Agreed. God does not punish people, but rather, maybe he lets them suffer the consequences of their actions because maybe that is a natural law in the universe God created? Maybe the United States pissed off the terrorists so much that they decided to do something about it, such as attack? Actions with consequences.

You know, (to the OP), you're no different than what is going on near where I live. The boy that got beheaded on that Grey Hound bus is having his funeral soon, and a group of radical "Christians" have come up from southern United States to protest his funeral. However, Canadian Boarder security was smart enough to deny entry to one group, but sadly, another has snuck through. Anyways, if you haven't herd, this group is going to Winnipeg to protest on the streets, stating that because of the same sex marriage in Canada, and other things that go against God's laws, that bad things, namely the beheading of McLean is God's doing.
This is all wrong. These "Christians" have no right to put the blame on God, and more importantly disturb this innocent boy's funeral. These types of Christians are the ones that give us a bad name.

So, if you would be as so kind, please don't defy the bible that you "believe in" and don't blasphemy against it. The verse you quoted was from the old testament. For the millionth time, when Jesus Christ died, there was a new covenant formed, one in which God loves us, not sends wrath upon us. "Every good and perfect thing comes from God." James 1:17.
Look it up, do your research, and do us all a favour: Don't blame bad stuff on the perfect God that created us. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately many people actually believe this stuff. These are the same kinds of people who actively work and try to make the things in revelations happen. The really sad part about it is they don't even realize who they actually serve by carrying these acts out.

All in all I find the original poster just looking for a way to put himself over other men so that he can stomp on them. It has little to do with Christianity and is more a reflection of the things Lucifer supposedly wants to do.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Homosexuals are not "made" by God. Homosexuality is a choice that one makes and humans have been making that "choice" for millenia. Understand that in God's eyes, Homosexuality is an abomination but allows us to make that "choice". As far as 9/11 being an act of God- ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MINDS????????? 9/11 was obviously an act of premeditated murder from an evil and intolerant sect of an otherwise peaceful but albeit jealous religion. The Devil MAYBE, GOD??? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!. Get to know him before you turn him away---- once again, he gives you the CHOICE!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

So who's god is doing the punishing here? the Jesusgod ? the Allah god ? the Jehova god ? the Jawheheweeye god ?

Could it be the allmighty YODAGOD?

Nope definately not the YODAGOD as he is sane

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

11Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

www.biblegateway.com...

America is made up of the lost tribes of Israel, and since it has been banning God from schools, allowing homosexual marriage, allowing vile leaders (clinton) to continue...........the actual Sept 11th attacks were just the begining.............

God has cursed america for straying from the commandments and allowing all sorts of vile sins to become popular "culture". By embracing "multiculturalisum" BS. By allowing idloitry such as buddisim, etc, to flurish.............for allowing islam to exist in america..........

Freedom of religion did not mean freedom of worship of false God's.......

attention ignorant person.

freedom of religion means exactly that. i can worship my tv, pillow, myself, or a golden calf if i so choose. that is what FREEDOM OF RELIGION means.
what i want to know is how people like you explain god cursing the US for allowing gay marriage. what about countries where it was already legal, or where far worse things are legal, like prostitution, child rape, torture, drugs of all kinds. is god letting them all have a pass?
and again, let me point out, freedom of religion means i can worship all the fals gods i want to. that is exactly what it means.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SleeplessInUS

I can respect that the OP has his/her own views and beliefs but perhaps spewing hate towards those that do not have those same beliefs is not necessary hmmmm?

Where exactly did I spew "hate"...................please enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

attention ignorant person.

freedom of religion means exactly that. i can worship my tv, pillow, myself, or a golden calf if i so choose. that is what FREEDOM OF RELIGION means.
what i want to know is how people like you explain god cursing the US for allowing gay marriage. what about countries where it was already legal, or where far worse things are legal, like prostitution, child rape, torture, drugs of all kinds. is god letting them all have a pass?
and again, let me point out, freedom of religion means i can worship all the fals gods i want to. that is exactly what it means.

Yes, you can worship who/whatever you wish...the point is.........when you abandon God's commandments you no longer get the blessings of God. America has abandoned the commandments almost completely and will pay for it............

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country

So, if you would be as so kind, please don't defy the bible that you "believe in" and don't blasphemy against it. The verse you quoted was from the old testament. For the millionth time, when Jesus Christ died, there was a new covenant formed, one in which God loves us, not sends wrath upon us. "Every good and perfect thing comes from God." James 1:17.
Look it up, do your research, and do us all a favour: Don't blame bad stuff on the perfect God that created us. Thanks in advance.

For the "Nth" thime also.....

Matt 5:17,18

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Your false understanding of the gospel is what is wrong here...........there is not old or new anything.........only God and Jesus saying the same thing.....

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

God "lets" things happen? I guess that is not technically wrong (like my spelling is) but......my group, the CC's (Consistent Christian's) would say that there are natural consequences when we choose not to love. It isn't that God "lets" this happen....it is just the nature of all that is not love.
love and all is good....don't love and you roll the dice type of thing....not God is waiting to slap you or folding his arms saying "I told you so"

..........anyway..........why are we still banging our head with this guy and his "never going to change beliefs and world view?"

It also might be more accurate to describe his views as intolerant rather than hateful.......yes, intolerance does lead you to the dark side and hate but as long as he isn't mailing anthrax to us idol worshipping abominations, well then I say......on to the next thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes, you can worship who/whatever you wish...the point is.........when you abandon God's commandments you no longer get the blessings of God. America has abandoned the commandments almost completely and will pay for it............

ok well then you should admit that your original post is full of ignorant statements then ie."freedom of religion does not mean you are free to worship false gods." seeing as how you just admitted that was flat out WRONG. i wont even get into the crap about your blaming a president for his sexual escapades yet fail to mention the newest one responsible for the deaths of sooooo many innocent people. your post is antagonistic and stupid. you just admitted above that you cannot keep your own BS straight so maybe you should realize that here in america, we might just want to turn away from god. that is our business and our FREEDOM to do so. what do you care. if you do not like the way america works, why dont you go someplace more compliant like amsterdam. i hear there is no sinning there.

[edit on 8/9/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

God "lets" things happen? I guess that is not technically wrong (like my spelling is) but......my group, the CC's (Consistent Christian's) would say that there are natural consequences when we choose not to love. It isn't that God "lets" this happen....it is just the nature of all that is not love.
love and all is good....don't love and you roll the dice type of thing....not God is waiting to slap you or folding his arms saying "I told you so"

..........anyway..........why are we still banging our head with this guy and his "never going to change beliefs and world view?"

It also might be more accurate to describe his views as intolerant rather than hateful.......yes, intolerance does lead you to the dark side and hate but as long as he isn't mailing anthrax to us idol worshipping abominations, well then I say......on to the next thread.

im still hear for all the crap i have had to hear from people like this on unrelated threads because of my avatar or screen name. judgemental, hypocritical punks that troll and prostletize. im fighting them here so i dont have to over there.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Blame Ellen Degeneres too? Honestly, hilarious. Selective outrage in interpreting the Bible, great job!

[edit on 9-8-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Standingby
LOL your a nutcase, have you ever travelled to another country. America has freedom of Religion. One can see the vine, the wealth and the great good that America has contributed to the world. NO go to a country that puts you to death for not praying when you are supposed to pray.

Bottom line: America is th most free and most Christ loving country in the world.

Then why do you ignore his teachings? If you love Christ then do the commandments and believe he IS the son of God. America is free to worship whoever, BUT, if we continue to ignore the commandments, God will lift our blessings..........after Sept 11th 2001 america had an outpouring of love to the father and Christ, yet now too many have fallen into paganisim.................

How many "hate" Bush, but really can't say why? Because of his faith in Jesus as his saviour..............he had the courage to speak of his faith.....

I say this not to defend Bush, I dislike many of his policies........

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Blame Ellen Degeneres too? Honestly, this thread is hilarious. Selective outrage in interpreting the Bible, great job!

Actually, I do blame her for her wickedness............homosexuality is an abomination to God............

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You're right. I guess I kind of worded what I was trying to say wrong. What I really meant is God doesn't do the bad stuff, and only good. But also, at the same time, God didn't prevent the bad stuff from happening, but because like you said, that person let the dice roll, and God gave us freedom of decision. I only popped by to drop my 0.02$ but it looks like I actually had something to reply to. But yes, I am in agreement with you.

For the "Nth" thime also.....

Matt 5:17,18

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Your false understanding of the gospel is what is wrong here...........there is not old or new anything.........only God and Jesus saying the same thing.....

I'm sorry, but those bible versus that you quoted seems only to prove me point being: God is not here to condemn us, but to love us, seen in the verse Matt 5:17 as you quoted. So, how does this show that God is here to hurt us, do bad things to us, punish us? God lets us suffer the consequences of our actions as I said before, not because he wanted to, but because from the beginning of time, he granted us the "gift" of free choice. Without that, there wouldn't even be sin, but there was. Adam and Eve chose to eat the apple, and so, God didn't hurt them, but instead they suffered the consequences of their actions. God clearly outlined what would happened long time beforehand if they did eat from the tree, but they did it anyway. Honestly, how can you not get it?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

ok well then you should admit that your original post is full of ignorant statements then ie."freedom of religion does not mean you are free to worship false gods." seeing as how you just admitted that was flat out WRONG. [edit on 8/9/2008 by re22666]

No the point is the founders were deeply religious jews and christians. It did not occur to them such freedom would be hijacked by the ignorant........vile lawyers and supreme corrupt courts........

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It is people like you who made me detest Christianity. I think you need to really sit down and read the bible without your fanatic thinking and you might see a more peaceful and loving god. Jesus would have never condoned the things you say.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

No the point is the founders were deeply religious jews and christians. It did not occur to them such freedom would be hijacked by the ignorant........vile lawyers and supreme corrupt courts........

ahhhh pretty words. but again, you must admit, you first said that freedom of religion does NOT mean freedom to worship false gods.
then i said, yes it does.
then you said, of course it does.

see what i am pointing out there? see it? get the contradiction yet? talk in circles about what YOU THINK the founder fathers had in mind but that does not change the fact that you boldly made one statement, and just as boldly reversed it.
so...........what good is anything else out of your mouth, or fingertips.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join