It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's 911 warning to the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
reply to post by heliosprime

How do you know your worshipping the right God? You still haven't told us what religion you are.

I'm guessing your Christian which begs to wonder why you would say.

The God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Moses, Joseph, Jesus.......the one true God........Jesus his son and our saviour.............

As thats what you doing isnt it...pretending to speak for Christians? Unless of course yours is the one true voice!

[edit on 9-8-2008 by heliosprime]

[edit on 9-8-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Ok Ok I'll bite...what is the one true religion.

Please enlighten us.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Love your version of GOD, hateful and spiteful. I say kill all the religious folk, send them to thier GOD so we don't have to suffer through thier crap

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Freedom of religion did not mean freedom of worship of false God's.......

Oh man.. I hope this guy is just reporting this. And doesnt feel this way.
I have been saying this for years, These people are totally nuts! And off the wall and would like to see many people dead!

People who feel this way, seem to see their God as some man in the clouds with a big beard and he is really pissed off!
Always smiting people, and sending people into hell!

Im glad I dont belive in this God, and I never will!! And no one could ever make me belive in such a hateful and mean spirited God.
Wait its not God he is talking about its the DEVIL ! LOL

See folks. Theres alot of good people out here, But there are also alot of twisted sick folk who think they are bowing down to the will of GOD.
When in truth, they follow the devil.. Thats right, this kind of spew is from the workings of the Devil itself..

Evil in its purest form.. packaged in the light of God, and used for evil means..

This stuff is sick, will people ever wake up and realize they are being used as tools for the powers of evil?

Im thinking this guy is getting his info from the phelps website..
Or some sick and twisted wanna be faith.
These guys, all they do is promote hate, and evil.

Bottom line, anyone who could say 911 is Gods way of telling us he disagrees with what we are doing is off the rocker!!

Thats even further out than saying 911 was caused by a DEW!!!!

Yeah God hates USA so he murders people with a plane and buildings..
Get a grip dude.. What you are saying is sick and mean spirited.

God doesnt hate.. But Satan sure does, and you are doing Satans will by posting and spewing this..
Which you are more than free to do.. But if you dont expect people like me to come and stand in your way.. Then you have much to learn.

I know stand in your way.. What do you do? Do you kill me? Do you hate on me for telling you how it really is?

Your move..

[edit on 9-8-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

What kind of sick GOD gives us free will, then turns around and tells us love me or else. Thats not free will. Basically I am agreeing with you.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I didn't pretend anything. I said I speak for the "Consistent Christian" movement. It is my movement and I speak for them. Your form of Christianity is your own, or your cults, or your denomanation.

I made nor make any claim to speak for other faiths or religions. But I don't want other readers...apparently you included....to think that you represent all Christians nor even a majority.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Right.. That kind of God sounds like Blackmail too me.. haha

You have free will to do what you want..
You can love me and go to heaven..
OR.

You can not belive in me thats your choice.. BUT.
Your going to burn in hell forever!!!! hahah and you will suffer for all time!

Yeah thats a choice..

Thats like asking..
Cake or death!

Cake please!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Basically the aliens landed 2000 years ago and told us how to treat eachother to not get into wars and conflicts with eachother.

Then some humans decided the aliens were God, wrote a book about it and added lots of threats to make sure people would not question what was written in the book.

Sigh. I really hope we find intelligent life out there. We could use some.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What a nice opportunity to educate some of you.

Stop thinking that "Christianity" includes everyone that says they are Christian. Attack the specific belief.

Because I am an American, does that mean I support, like, believe in George Bush? Do you get your hate on for me for no other reason than Bush is my President?

The Op speaks for himself and his beliefs. He speaks for no one else other than maybe his group of people.

George Bush speaks for his group of people and NOT me.

Hating religion is retarded. Thinking Christianity is responsible for death and war is retarded. The people that hide behind it, yes of course. (how about instead of "retarded" I replace it with.....narrow minded or myopic understanding) would that offend less?

Nobody that isn't a sociopath, thinks that loving one another is a harmful or bad thing. Nor treating others as we would like to be treated. Now if you feel otherwise.....well than you may bash Christianity all you want.

So attack this Op and his beliefs but leave religion or Christianity out of it unless you are interested in expounding on your ignorance.

It is the people that abuse their religion that is the problem, not the religion

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

i would think that it would be between god and the individual, and not up to a zealot to decry that america is corrupt and is going to hell...

quick question,, are u a phelps?..

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm sure most of us know the truth here. We know right from wrong. Even if we lie to ourselves the truth more honest then any religion.

Where in the bible does it say Yeshua (Jesus) wanted Churches? Where does it say that he didn't want false idol worshippers? He never claimed that but he wanted people to love one another. How difficult is it to stick to those words?

By damning America or any other country for not believing in the "love one another" word you are going against the teachings of the scriptures.

Far as I'm concerned we're all wrong for allowing people to be mistreated, hated, and rejected. Everyone on this planet is wrong even if they say they have never done wrong. The truth is the fact you join in on other people's ways makes you very wrong because you would know what is right.

Didn't Yeshua (Jesus) say it is better to pray in private? Rather then out in the open like others do just to save face?

I think Gandhi put it right. That he loved the Christ but didn't like the Christians, because they were so unlike their Christ (something like that).

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
The original idea of freedom of religion has been corrupted into the vile version accepted today. The founders were devout jews and christians who could not see any other form of religion in america. The amendment was to keep a state religion from being forced on america like in england under the "kings" where became "keepers of the faith".

He who pretends to speak for "christians" needs to take a step back.........

Actually... Many founders were Deist. And, no... If they had said Freedom of Judeo-Christian religion, then you would have a point. But I am sure they understood that there were more religious viewpoints in the Universe than Judeo-Christian. They were quite educated, most of them.

And indeed, it was to keep religion out of politics. Out of the State's realm. Given that, one must see that deciding it has limitations is an idea that comes subsequent to their writing of the amendment.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If my choices are the hateful, tortured soul beliefs of the OP and the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" ..... I take the Spaghetti Monster, bringing comfort food to all!

It's amazing to me that something that is so suppose to be so wonderful and beneficial to the human race (religion) can bring out such savagery and hate. religion should equal spirituality and enlightenment not death and destruction.

I can respect that the OP has his/her own views and beliefs but perhaps spewing hate towards those that do not have those same beliefs is not necessary hmmmm?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

11Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

www.biblegateway.com...

America is made up of the lost tribes of Israel, and since it has been banning God from schools, allowing homosexual marriage, allowing vile leaders (clinton) to continue...........the actual Sept 11th attacks were just the begining.............

God has cursed america for straying from the commandments and allowing all sorts of vile sins to become popular "culture". By embracing "multiculturalisum" BS. By allowing idloitry such as buddisim, etc, to flurish.............for allowing islam to exist in america..........

god gave man free will so he could choose to do as he pleases.

christiany is forgiveness and love god will not curse any body. you can ask god for salvation at any point of eternity

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

America is made up of the lost tribes of Israel, and since it has been banning God from schools, allowing homosexual marriage, allowing vile leaders (clinton) to continue...........the actual Sept 11th attacks were just the begining.............

God has cursed america for straying from the commandments and allowing all sorts of vile sins to become popular "culture". By embracing "multiculturalisum" BS. By allowing idloitry such as buddisim, etc, to flurish.............for allowing islam to exist in america..........

You are a nutcase, and one of the reasons most atheists see christians as ignorant.

So your saying that God is displeased with america, so he murdered innocent men, women and children right??? Does that sound like a good God to you???

Just so you know, God has no place in schools. If he was real we wouldn't be learning about the big bang and evolution. Our history class would consist of reading the bible.

What is wrong with homosexual marriage??? What is so sacred about marriage anyway??? People get married to people and a short time later they divorce, yeah I guess marriage is pretty sacred huh???

God has cursed america for commiting acts against him right??? We'll why has God cursed South Africa??? Nevermind, I won't go into this with you unless you want to, but I highly doubt you have the mental capacity to keep up. Not because your religious, but because your a nutcase.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

The founders were devout jews and christians who could not see any other form of religion in america.

You rrrrRRREALLY need to look into some history books, as the founders were anything but Christians. A few of them even abhored the very thought or orginized religion.

George Washington:
"Every man ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

Thomas Jefferson"
"Christianity... has become the most perverted system that ever shone on man"

Thomas Paine:
"The age of ignorance commenced with the Christian system."
religion is a joke it is a way of getting people to work agianst each other instead of with each other. i think ones on personal relationship with the creator should come first. the problem lies where people focus to much on organized religion this why you are given free will and a conscious. you don't need religion to have faith. im a christian because of my faith not because of religion, this also where free will play's a part too. freedom of religion is that noone can dictate your faith.

link   

The founders were devout jews and christians who could not see any other form of religion in america.

You rrrrRRREALLY need to look into some history books, as the founders were anything but Christians. A few of them even abhored the very thought or orginized religion.

George Washington:
"Every man ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

Thomas Jefferson"

Thomas Paine:
religion is a joke it is a way of getting people to work agianst each other instead of with each other. i think ones on personal relationship with the creator should come first. the problem lies where people focus to much on organized religion this why you are given free will and a conscious. you don't need religion to have faith. im a christian because of my faith not because of religion, this also where free will play's a part too. freedom of religion is that noone can dictate your faith.

link   

George Washington:

Thomas Jefferson"

Thomas Paine:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Bwahaha...ahahahaha..ahaha..aha.ah.ha

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crawgator406

sorry hit the cliker to many times.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join