God's 911 warning to the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

11Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

www.biblegateway.com...

America is made up of the lost tribes of Israel, and since it has been banning God from schools, allowing homosexual marriage, allowing vile leaders (clinton) to continue...........the actual Sept 11th attacks were just the begining.............

God has cursed america for straying from the commandments and allowing all sorts of vile sins to become popular "culture". By embracing "multiculturalisum" BS. By allowing idloitry such as buddisim, etc, to flurish.............for allowing islam to exist in america..........

Freedom of religion did not mean freedom of worship of false God's.......

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Speaking for the "Consistent Christian" movement....we
catagoricaly denounce these statements made by the op. They do not represent nor reflect Christianity. Next thread please.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
LOL! I would think this was SOOOO funny if I didn't think the OP was serious.

America is a melting pot of peoples, cultures and religions. And freedom of religion does NOT mean freedom to have only "accepted" religions; it means exactly what it says. FREEDOM of religion. Any and all religion.

Period.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The original idea of freedom of religion has been corrupted into the vile version accepted today. The founders were devout jews and christians who could not see any other form of religion in america. The amendment was to keep a state religion from being forced on america like in england under the "kings" where became "keepers of the faith".

He who pretends to speak for "christians" needs to take a step back.........

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
EEEEK..A religious nut. Everyone run...before he tells us we are all going to hell.
I wonder how you can preach a religion that is supposed to be based on the message of love and have so much hate in your message. Don't care for religion, but maybe you should read your bible a little more....LOVE and all that is in there...I think anyways.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Which religion are you speaking for?

So now God was the mastermind who pulled off 9-11?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As a friend once told me and I quote " Thier all a little nuts when it comes to belief in thier GOD because deep down they know thier lives are a waste of time" - Lahash

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So do it.

So God creates homosexuals and then condemns them eh? Sounds a bit counter-productive. Maybe you should take it up with him.

You Christians should learn to get along with people. It will make your lifes so much easier and less filled with hate.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
EEEEK..A religious nut. Everyone run...before he tells us we are all going to hell.
I wonder how you can preach a religion that is supposed to be based on the message of love and have so much hate in your message. Don't care for religion, but maybe you should read your bible a little more....LOVE and all that is in there...I think anyways.

If speaking the truth makes me a "nut" then I accept that. America has become a wasteland of evil because of the mis-use of the supreme court to screw up the worship of God.

When the 'supremes" decided they were above God's law and decided to take any "real" reference to God's law away from the schools, etc.

Now america has decended into idol and false god worship of all kinds including abominations like 'same-sex-marriage". It allows islam to be called to prayer to a false god (allah) in our cities...........

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

You do know that your religion is the minority and is only big in america...right? I bend your GOD over as I have my cold budwieser and ask him do you think we should get married

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod

Which religion are you speaking for?

So now God was the mastermind who pulled off 9-11?

errr NO..........but he has removed his blessings from america which allows enemies to take shots as us...........

16I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

lev 26:16

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The founders were devout jews and christians who could not see any other form of religion in america.

You rrrrRRREALLY need to look into some history books, as the founders were anything but Christians. A few of them even abhored the very thought or orginized religion.

George Washington:
"Every man ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

Thomas Jefferson"
"Christianity... has become the most perverted system that ever shone on man"

Thomas Paine:
"The age of ignorance commenced with the Christian system."

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Typical rewritting of actual history.........nice try but typical out of context BS.

try reading about the real jefferson.......

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 9-8-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

How do you know your worshipping the right God? You still haven't told us what religion you are.

I'm guessing your Christian which begs to wonder why you would say.

As thats what you doing isnt it...pretending to speak for Christians? Unless of course yours is the one true voice!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

There ya go, deny anything BUT your own accord.

Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I really do not understand all this... why can't we beleive what we want to believe and you beleive what you want to, and be friends? It makes no sense to me... my Sunday school teacher used to teach that there were other religions out there and to respect their beliefs. No one religion is wrong as long as they beleive in God, Allah, Mohammad, etc... the message is virtually the same... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

There ya go, deny anything BUT your own accord.

Goodbye.

washington was a christian.........

www.ushistory.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Trying make themselves sound like they speak for GOD. Hmmm...false prophet...holy kripes are you the anti-chirst.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacSen191
I really do not understand all this... why can't we beleive what we want to believe and you beleive what you want to, and be friends? It makes no sense to me... my Sunday school teacher used to teach that there were other religions out there and to respect their beliefs. No one religion is wrong as long as they beleive in God, Allah, Mohammad, etc... the message is virtually the same... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

errr..YOU can believe what you want....didn't say YOU could not believe in the flying spagetti monster.........BUT.....there will be the issue of God either Blessing or Cursing YOU for not following HIS commandments.....

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by ATruGod

Trying make themselves sound like they speak for GOD. Hmmm...false prophet...holy kripes are you the anti-chirst.

God speaks for God..........I am no prophet, nor do I claim to be.......and islam is one of the antichrist as is the roman catholic church among others...

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join