It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i dont think im any better off even amongst the `old boys` or `whistle blowers` community
everybody contradicts everybody
nobody says the absolute truth
somebody will tell you their version which contradicts the other persons

i like john lear, dan busch, randolph winters, robert dean etc but everything they say just contradicts each other!

its really confusing and makes it hard enough as it is, even harder to try and put the pieces together

its a horrible world out there
lies deceit
i dont know who to believe anymore

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Take it with a grain of salt. Don't believe everything you read and just try and make up your own mind on what you read.

Nobody says the absolute truth simply because we don't know what the absolute truth is.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotuk
i dont think im any better off even amongst the `old boys` or `whistle blowers` community
everybody contradicts everybody
nobody says the absolute truth
somebody will tell you their version which contradicts the other persons

You and every one of you are egocentric around particular biased oppions and percetually based belief systems that are less then absolute truths.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Don't BELIEVE anyone sir.

What is truth? Truth is not a static thing. I do not believe that anyone has the WHOLE truth. So some people may have pieces of truth but when you put those pieces together with the rest you still do not have truth because the other pieces are untruths. They are not all doing it intentionally, they are just sharing what they know and perhaps they believe all the know to be true when in fact much is not. The best any of us can do is take the information in and use our instincts to tell us what is true and what is not. Until the day that may never come when all is revealed.. that is all we can do. Just keep taking in the facts and making the judgements that feel right for you.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
You and every one of you are egocentric around particular biased oppions and percetually based belief systems that are less then absolute truths.

This from the Archangel Michael, sometimes Mikey, I wish you would have left with Lucy.

elliotuk, don't get too down. Question everything, keep an open mind, and build on your own knowledge. Remember these are just people fallable and human. They don't know everything. Some people may be right about some things but wrong about others.

Just keep reading, and make up your own mind as to what the truth is.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Don't BELIEVE anyone sir.

Well said (except your Self, gotta start somewhere and have a stand-point eh?).

Early days elliotuk, small staps.

top topics

join