It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 3:00am the mood changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
anyone who goes out of body,meditates,prays or looking for spirits the time after 3:00 am is the best to do it,it is the time when most living forms are in a deep state of sleep,the earth itself is cooled down during this period of where you live in the world,this is a quote from the big book of near death experiences..."ITS 3AM AND ALL IS WELL
"experiencers often report waking up during the wee hours of morning- mostly around 3am-perhaps staying up for a while and then ging back to sleep.A possible explanation for this might be because the majority of experiencers shift to natural circadian rythms afterward.

Earths magnetic field pushed by solar winds peaks around 3am each night,,no matter where you are in the world,this ambient or surrounding circulation is CONSIDERED UNSTABLE BY SCIENTISTS,yet artists consider it creativly stimulating.experiencers say they feel strangely energized by the air and by the sense of feeling they have at that time."

for skeptics who actually want to experience seeing something with their own eyes,i would suggest on your own,go in the quietest room in your house or outside to a random place,and lie down or sit up but dont go to sleep and you might experience for yourself a spirit or something moving in your line of sight,depending on that something showing up at that place where you are,2 major events told me that there are true spirits or ghosts out there that we cant see in every day light,1 was when i camping a few years ago on a long field with gates at the top,on both these instances i was not smoking anything btw,anyway i was sat out of my tent next to a camp fire when something caught my eye(you know how your extra senses at night) it was 5 or 6 people jumping over the fences at the top of the field,fearing for my safety i quickly run to the corner and lay flat on my stomach watching these people dressed in dark clothes come down the side of the field,i didnt have a clue what to do,after about 40 seconds of watching the lead person come down the sides they stopped moving,like they were hiding although there was nothing to hide behind only the pitch black,i kept my focus point on where the 1st person lay,and after 10-15 minutes of walking up to the spot realized that no one physically was there.it was around 3-4 am.

another time years later i was sleeping in the back room for some reason ,when i woke up unecspectantly because my cat had seen something inthe kitchen,i sat right up quick from a deep sleep,focused my eyes and watched as a rugby ball shaped dark grey mist orb moved very slowly from right to left,i thought it was a giant rat or something at first until i actually realized what i was looking at,time was agian around 3-4am.

for anyone versed in out of body travel this seems a good time to do it,if scientists admit also you know your on to something,anyone else noticed unusual goings on after 3 am,i dont know where the 'witching hour' got its name from because it seems its a little bit too early.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
...lots of cultures see that time as being a time of *spirit*...mine certainly does.

Some of our cultural rituals are started anywhere between 2-4am.

When training in a weapons form of my culture, we also started training at 3am.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've been told that satanic and witchcraft rituals often occur around 3am. I suppose that demonic beings could be invoked during these rituals making their presence more prevalent at that time.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
On A & E's show Paranormal State, they try to communicate with spirits at 3:00AM or "dead time" as they call it. And isn't 3:00am the opposite time of day Jesus was born--don't know if that has significance, just throwing that out there.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
3-4am is known as the 'Witching Hour' around my parts. However any reason for this to be the case eludes me.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So if it's 3 am your time, it's like....3 pm in Japan? If consciousness exists in the 4th dimension (time), then it should not matter what time it is, because it will be Witching Hours somewhere on Earth. But I agree, when the local time is 3 am or later it's a hell of a lot easier to do metaphysical self exploration.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm usally up around 2-5am and around 3am I have a fair amount of energy. I love being up at that time of day... there is just something in the air... but I've always been a nightbird tho... '

I always thought that midnight was the witching hour... but I do notice there are ore cats out around 3am than there are around midnight... lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Um, Hasn't anyone considered time zones.

Meaning it could technically be witching hour every hour.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
...exactly...

...it was something that in some way mystified me...I didn't know that spirits wore wrist-watches...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
it was my belief in growing up that the 'witching hour' was at midnight maybe being the fact that the position of the clock face or that past generation stories tell you of the time of the witchcraft etc,the only other names i heard it called around 3-4 am is the dead of night,i think the time of night aswell can give more credit to appearances or sightings,if your not tired at this time your senses are running on premium it seems,you can pick up noises far better because it is quiet andyour brain just seems intuned with the magnetic fields surrounding you at this time,the thing about time zones that being it could be a witching hour all the time wouldnt run true,these witching hours change like time of the area your in,also macsen your right about the cats up and about at this time if i could focus on things my cat sees i guess i would be enlightened to say the least.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam cat

Any chance you can actually use proper punctuation and proper capital letters? The post sounds interesting, but it just bleeds all together making it impossible to read. I am not saying I am perfect either, but heck give it a try.

If 3AM is the time, go outside that particular time zone and show me the results.

Good luck,

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam cat

Or it's when you're sleep deprived, when your brain plays tricks on you. Or it's our diurnal culture's nature to conflate the night with the mysterious.

But let's not look at facts - let's make stuff up!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

like i said if you would of read my 2 posts,you try it ,for what you see at that time of night is your own experience,dont shut your mind off from seeing things move,just be aware of your surroundings and you might be surprised.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

if you want to go the scientific route thats fine,as i quoted the text from the big book of near death experience in which scientists say "experiencers often report waking up during the wee hours of morning- mostly around 3am-perhaps staying up for a while and then ging back to sleep.A possible explanation for this might be because the majority of experiencers shift to natural circadian rythms afterward.

Earths magnetic field pushed by solar winds peaks around 3am each night,,no matter where you are in the world,this ambient or surrounding circulation is CONSIDERED UNSTABLE BY SCIENTISTS,yet artists consider it creativly stimulating.experiencers say they feel strangely energized by the air and by the sense of feeling they have at that time."

the only proof you have of not seeing anything is the attitude of 'i cant see anything in front of me therefore there is nothng ' ,human eyesight compared to other living animals is quite poor,do you think night animals use there sense of smell and thats it to guide them,how can you be sleep deprived if your not tired?what if you slept all day and awoke at 2am?surely you would be rested at 3am?give people who are genuinely interested the chance to post before people start posting without facts.

top topics

join