It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"smiling angel in a wheelchair." Disabled Torch Bearer Becomes Chinese Hero

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I only wish more people could see how reckless you were by posting an innocent mans personal information, location and place of business. Is this going to be Chinas new tactic, to threaten and intimidate random people in the United States? Incredibly shameful that you try to blow off your e-human rights abuses. My country is not perfect either. I really don't mean to rub it in but you keep avoiding the truth and then wish to ignore your faulty posts. If you lived in the US someone could bring criminal action against you for slandering their name and harassing their family and conspiring with other Chinese bloggers to gang up on him as well.

You sir, have been owned.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
and what about you guys slander groundless charges against china?i lived in the state(madison town,new jersery)for many years and i didnt have any problem with anybody there,but i did see so much biased charge and slander against china and many chinese people,you are here to defend a scum,what kind of a person you are,before i posted any information,i quoted the sources,and even i found sth contraditory,i still posted it out,what's wrong with that,better than your groundless slander.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
and the truth can be only out wether it is him or not,(i did the search and if didnt see any photoes of him,if i were wronged,i would give my photo.maybe i didnt see that,i will do more search on that) after the real guy were arrested for what he did and has his information reveal by the police,i hope that could happen soon to dispel all the doubt.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by haidian
and what about you guys slander groundless charges against china?i lived in the state(madison town,new jersery)for many years and i didnt have any problem with anybody there,but i did see so much biased charge and slander against china and many chinese people,you are here to defend a scum,what kind of a person you are,before i posted any information,i quoted the sources,and even i found sth contraditory,i still posted it out,what's wrong with that,better than your groundless slander.

Let me speak simply for you.
You falsely named an innocent man by his first and last name. You bragged about it and about the fact that his name was on other forums as well. You also gave his location and place of business.

That is an injustice.

Read and digest before regurgitating your talking points.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
and whatever,let me not distracted by your posts,here i m talking about a girl who became a national hero by valorously defending the olympic torch,hats off to her

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

and the truth can be only out wether it is him or not,(i did the search and if didnt see any photoes of him,if i were wronged,i would give my photo.maybe i didnt see that,i will do more search on that) after the real guy were arrested for what he did and has his information reveal by the police,i hope that could happen soon to dispel all the doubt.

His photo was on the webpage of the first or second link that I posted. Not much work for you left to do. Research seperates the amatuers from the pros. You can practice now.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

and whatever,let me not distracted by your posts,here i m talking about a girl who became a national hero by valorously defending the olympic torch,hats off to her

It would be convienent for you to sweep your injustices under the rug. Not so different from many governments.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
and you also noticed i quoted the sources and took off the very details of his houes number and phone number,in case he would be harrassed,i dont agree with that like a lot of fellow chinese people do,i didnt have those informations posted anywhere else.and the second post showed there could be a mistake about it was also posted by me,not you! i just posted the information that i came across.

and the truth is not hard to find,the police should be involved to fix this,should the police just lay back sitting there doing nothing if a innocent person were accused for sth they didnt do??time to clear the air

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
that is what the thread is all about,i really doubt your motives and purposes here in my thread,trying to defend a scum,whoever that person is ,he is a very low being.and i listed both information to show two different claims.there is nothing wrong with that.

police should be involved ,that guy should not go unpunished.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by haidian]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
You falsely named an innocent man by his first and last name. You bragged about it and about the fact that his name was on other forums as well.

haidian posted his name on the forum which is his true name. There is also a second person by that name which is apprantly innocent.

How does that make him wrong?.

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I only wish more people could see how reckless you were by posting an innocent mans personal information, location and place of business.

Where did he post "personal information" loction and place of business???

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

that is what the thread is all about,i really doubt your motives and purposes here in my thread,trying to defend a scum,whoever that person is ,he is a very low being.and i listed both information to show two different claims.there is nothing wrong with that.

police should be involved ,that guy should not go unpunished.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by haidian]

There you go again. You say your facts may not be straight yet you return to calling him scum. Is that because you hate his culture? Do you consider Tibeteans a different race from you?

You should not go unpunished. I have reported your use of personal information to the staff. I hope you will be banned for your serious crimes.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by haidian

This post above that I am replying to is the offending post by haidian. You guys are going to lose this one. Better to cut your losses while we back in the glow of Olympic peace and brotherhood.

[edit on 8/9/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
haidian posted his name on the forum which is his true name. There is also a second person by that name which is apprantly innocent.

How does that make him wrong?.

Because the information that he posted was about the one you say "... is apprantly innocent". That doesn't make him wrong?

Nice to see the PRC has made it into the 21st century.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

My post just before this one replies to haidens offending post. Simply follow the link back to the original post.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i m calling that torch snatcher scum,anybody can easily see that,dont try to confused the readers here,that's childplay.i m telling that person should be punished,do you agree?you want to punish me,come on and try me..,who do you think you are,it was you started all those name calling.i patiently told you many times what it is all about and i posted two kinds of informations,but same time i took away the detailed contact information.you accuse me spreading this his personal information in other forums,show me the proof,i m wating.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
and the best way to give all people justice (if that person really is not the torch snatcher as he claimed) is let the police find that guy and reveal his information and give him duly punishment,do you agree?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
just ban him, jesus ive seen bannings on this site for less, this guy is helping ruining a poor sods life....

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by haidian

no thats just stupid, no matter how good the courts are people can still be innocent.....

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ha ,is that your last resort??when you run out of arguement and facts,laughable in deed

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ok so you broke the law by slander... is it ok for me now to post all your personal information?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join