It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Real Vampires Exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

\

vampires excist itslike i can feel it in my gut.
im looking it up on google
but i know there out there somewere
there real.1

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mythLUVER

how do i know ur really a vampire?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I believe vampires do exist and I believe their life-style is like the way they live in the Twilight series. But I do not know for sure and I want to know if that's really true. But I wish I was a vampire. I've always wanted to be but I know I probably will not but I still dream. I still feel one day I will. (: :
?
?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
well i reall think that vampires really exist i dont know why but i have a big feeling that one day am gonna meet one on the future. well i believe in them cuz i want to become one i love to drink blood from myself i even cut myself just to drnk it cuz i love it alot i know that some people would think that am a crazy person but am not well i guess sometimes but not much but i really believe in vampires and i know that one day will apear to the humans and they will rake over the world.
this is relly how i describe myself with my moon
:
:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i believe that vampires exist and that they are immortal as i have read several books that are the truth and say they exist and i believe them. i also believe that they can't go out into sunlight and that they can't be killed in many ways and that don't drink human blood but animal blood. also that they do not have fangs but very strong teeth. please i would like to do some research with you if you would take me on and allow me to help you i am quite interested in the existance of vampires get back to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i also want to be a vampire and i also believe that they exist i don't mind the taste of my own blood when i cut myself apart it tastes like rust and metel it would be great to be a vampire but it also has some downsides but i would love to be a vampire.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yes vampires do exisit - they are little furry things with wings that seek out blood....you don't become one though when they suckle from you
these little creatures live in caves and mainly come out at night...very real these vampires are

Seriously,the thought in practice must have come from somewhere.....I believe there is reason's behind everything,so the idea of a human type vampire must have come from somewhere...in the movies all the vampires are so damn sexy...bet in real life they wouldn't be

I have always loved the vampire films,there is just something about having your neck bitten

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by special

i'm actually a live vampire, though some person took my jaws off and then re-vived me. then they put other teeth in. this sounds sick yes, but it is true. yes... they're real.
but really what was that stuff about vampires restoring their chromosomes that kid has something there!
and i also look up to dracula and vlad.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DeusEx

What's this white wolf you speak of? I've been looking curiously into this since the summer. The context of the conversation of which it came up with spirits in general, and vampires.

Are the 2 interlinked, is there some info out there?

thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
No, they do not exist. Although there are people who are energy defficiant who feel the need for blood. @.@
There are also people who are energy vampires. They have the ability to drain you of your energy, unless you have strong psychic shields up.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i also believe in vampires and would also love to be one i like the taste of blood and they say vampires have a strong sense of smell i can smell peoples blood it smells of metal and rust the taste is ok i don't know why i can smell peoples blood i have quite good hearing as well vampires are real and they look just like humans

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Think of this as you will. but i am a firm believer in vampires. and i would just like to put down some reasons why I and many others believe in what we do. my name is Bella but don't think im a twilight obsessed fan im only in this because i am a vampire believer and always have been:

1) If vampires are truly as clever, intelligent and evolved as myth and legend make them out to then is it any wonder why they haven't yet been properly discovered and have been able to blend in with the scene of the normal day life of a human with out a hitch?

2) think to a few years back, when scientists said that absolutely nothing could live to a certain point in the ocean as the pressure at the bottom was so strong anything that went down there would inevitably ... die? well years later they found a whole new species! aquatic creatures that we would never of dreamed of. and that shows that people get it wrong, it shows that scientist can be wrong sometimes... dead wrong.

and yes what if vampires have tried reaching out to us? Like if a newly created vampire is lonely and wants, needs to tell someone about him/her so it can take the strain off them, but by the time they try to convince us, a fellow vampire or a coven member has told them the dangers and has convinced him/her vampire that they cant tell anyone or else? and then the lonesome vampire has simply agreed.

4) the last and most puzzling but true reason. Shouldn't we be finding ways to prove why they cant exist not ways to show they do? i mean there is more proof showing they do, from sightings and odd events and history staitments. There is no proof that they don't exist accept from the fact that there isn't any to show 100% that they do. so if anyone ever says they do not exist then ask them for the proof. I bet they cant show you any and never will. I don't know if we ever will know if they 100% do exist but look at the facts and the science of it all. we have prodigies, physics, and extraordinary people in this world which should be impossible so why not vampires?

Thanks for reading

Any questions that are sensible i am happy to answer

Bells.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, vampyrism or vampirism. Interesting subject one could say.
This subject happens to be one of the oldest studies around.

A very real thing i must say but at the same time one must ask themselves what are they looking for when they come across this sort of thing.

Firstly I would have to say that this term is largely placed with alot of mysticism and misconception. We are all vampires of a sort.

The meaning behind Vampirism in many circles and practices is translated into one who consumes the life force of another. Now depending on which circle of study you are in. There is alot of back story to this term to begin with.

The original vampire storys of these modern times originate from the dramaticized reign and legend of the notorious transylvanian ruler Vlad Tepes Dracula also known as Vlad the Impaler a translation of Tepes. A quite interesting study in himself.

Dracula as he has become known. Was a very harsh and unforgiving ruler. Having been known for killing thousands of people ranging in all ages aswell as numbers. Burning down whole villages and impaling thousands at a time. Many methods of torture and sadistic practices plague the Count and quite possibly all of them could be true,including the drinking of his victims blood and feeding people their friends and family.

Some myths and legends derived from the idea that Vlad had sold his soul to the devil for revenge on those who had once upsurped him. In actuality he removed much of the reigning families who had influience at the time.

Other accounts and stories are numerous. One interesting look into vampires is that of the demon vampyres of hell. Demon or devil spawn which would steal the souls and life force of those who stood in the way of satan in some account some demon lord of sorts in other accounts.

Getting to the many ideas behind what vampires are and what can stop them are interesting and to many do not hold much merit in certain circles.

First and foremost in the misconception of the myth about sunlight.See
The idea of the sun being able to damage or destroy vampires comes from the idea that the sun or SON of god has the power to stop them.This also goes along with the crucifix myth and the cant enter your house myth.

This is where it gets more interesting.Because this weighs up with many things tied into the bible.

See in older Vampiric and biblical lore it is stated that when able was killed by his brother Cain or Kain, Kayne even. Kain was damned by god, he was then doomed to walk the earth eternal. Thus becoming the first vampire.

Aswell it is stated in some circles that god killed Kain and satan offered Kain a deal to walk the earth collecting souls of the damned and the sinned to bring to hell. This is why the crucifix is able to stop a vampire.Due to the fact that you have accepted jesus into your heart and therefore live without sin,for jesus died for our sins giving us innocence in the eyes of god. Also why a vampire cant come into your house uninvited. For you have to invite a vampire into your house thus breaking the bond with god by inviting a demon into your house hold.

When looking at the deal or "collection" part of this study. One can sometimes see that vampires either release the persons soul by killing them,devouring their soul by drinking their blood,sucking out their lifeforce within their blood. At any rate the thing is they are damned by god and do the work of satan in this look at it..

In other looks into what vampirism is.We are all vampires.In the fact that we feed and live off of the life force of other life forms whether that be a vegetable, animal or in some cases (such as Vlad Tepes Dracula) cannibalsim. Not that i want to talk about that!!

Anyways hope that helps a bit...

Tor.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by toraylin]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hello hello well as much as i would love to believe, i just cant>>>
It is physically imposable... I dont believe in thing that arent science(EXCEPT GOD) lolbut then god is not physical..

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
totally! I belive vampires ARE real. They are mentioned in the satanic bible as the servants of Satan. I'm not saying I'm satanic or anything I just spend a little too much time on the computer......

I also have heard that there is a virus that sort of makes you a vampire. It can make a person age really slowly, but the oldest they are known to live is around ninety. I don't know about the wooden stake or blood drinking theory though.

Well that's all I got.
Hope it helps!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yes There are real vampires they are not actually immortal but they age about 1 year every 5 years. If you need any more info email me at [email protected]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bella-x

Bella, you seem like an intelligent enough individual. But even though you say we shouldn't be looking for ways to prove that vampires exist, it seems like maybe you might have your own personal proof for believing in them.
I was wondering if you knew anything about vampire bars. I know absolutely that there are several in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, and (once but not anymore) in New Orleans. But as my resources are limited only to the Arizona region, I was wondering if you, or anyone else, knows anything about one in Arizona. Tucson and Pheonix are both big cities with a lot of crime, and I find it very unlikely that there wouldn't be a vampire bar somewhere in this state, but it's just the actual act of locating it that is the problem.
If anyone has any information, I'd appreciate it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join