It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Message: Alien Visitation Coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am extremely disappointed to see so much negativity on this website about the Galactic Federation of Light.

It really is unfair to see people start anti-GFL threads yet ATS does not tolerate say

Anti-Christian
Anti-Muslim
Anti-Freemason
Anti-Satanic
Threads yet they are allowing
Anti threads against GFL. What is with the Anti-GFL threads ATS?
Why the unfairness? Doesn’t just about everyone on this website have different beliefs so why not
Allow people to start ANTI threads about everyone else’s beliefs? That would take up the entire web-site.

The TRUTH is most here are UNAWARE of what is taking place on the planet and there are really benevolent extraterrestrials trying to help. Don’t you think this message is VERY IMPORTANT if what we are saying is true? A visitation to the world on October 14th?
Why the ignorance of writing it off and dis-believing it so quickly without further investigation?
Doesn’t this website have a motto Deny Ignorance? Then why are there so many people showing ignorance?

I will say this once and for all and I feel this is IMPORTANT for people to at least be aware of, I have been channeling messages for over 18years and have confirmed that indeed there will be a visit from the Galactic Federation of Light on October 14th of this year. One might ask how many channels with specific predictions and dates have I received that actually happened? My answer is 100% of everything I have ever channeled from GFL was fulfilled and I will bet the entire farm on this one. The name GFL (Galactic Federation Of Light) is not an actual direct name and I notice people tend to make fun of this because it may sound a little Sci-Fi because of the Federation part and I agree it does, this name is actually not what these benevolent ET’s are calling themselves because there is no direct translation in the English language however they have used names such as the Intergalactic Family Of Light which is the very closest to a direct translation, they consider themselves our Family in the Stars.

I have been visited by them and know them, so have all others in this world who have ever seen a deceased family member or angel even sometimes your being communicated with in spirit in a dream, they are together working in one effort with the Family of Light to help everyone from a real battle between dark and light that is taking place on this planet and is getting worse and this will be coming to an end upon the galactic alignment that will open this world into another dimension and enlighten all those who are prepared for this and can accept it. Dark matter and dark energies in other words all evil entities will not be permitted to remain on earth after this great change occurs they will be left behind in a lower existence/dimension, this is why they would rather destroy the world and everyone with it then allow it to make the change and allow us to become awakened and become quickened in spirit as our conscious minds will suddenly see eye to eye and have understanding of the universe and all that is, the oneness we are attached to which is eternal light, it feels our bodies and spirit full of absolute peace, harmony and bliss. Those who make it and are prepared will experience this oneness with the stars and with the family of light who is preparing for us to join them. These extraterrestrials are made of pure energy form and exist both in this reality/dimension and on the other so work with spirits and angels as the family of light exists in many realities and dimensions and LIGHT is one team and works together. GOOD vs. EVIL,--LIGHT Vs. DARK…. In fact you could call a lot of these beings your Angels, some are from our same family and look very much like us but with glorious bodies, some that defy all description and understanding.

Notice they call themselves family because we are all related in the universe and we all come from the same source LIGHT. We were all created from positive energies of light and are linked one to another so these positive beings of light are considered family and they are here to help us overcome the evils we face in our world, the hidden rulers that are unseen and unrealized to this world are negative forces even other extraterrestrials in disguise and are out to stop us from ever fully becoming one with the universe consciously and joining our Family of Light in the Stars. Who is our family of Light?
Believe it or not your family of light are not only extraterrestrials but they are your ancestors, your family who has passed onto the other side, the angels of heaven, the family in heaven so to speak. This is why it’s important to listen to this and consider, there is only one FAMILY OF LIGHT and it works together and stands for LOVE, PEACE, EQUALITY, JUSTICE, FREEDOM this means everything in the universe working with GOD and with the oneness of all life. I hope you can at least read with an open mind.

Peace and Light be with you all!

Here is my confirmation from the other day along with a video.

“My Dear brothers and sisters of light, I have just registered on ATS to send you this wonderful news and confirm something great that is about to happen. I am also a channeler for the Pleiadians and Galactic Federation of Light and there is a message I would like to share. I would like to confirm Blossom Good Childs message that I have also received and it’s wonderful news that this year on October 14th the GFL will show up in a super galactic space ship beyond human comprehension in size. I have channeled some of the details about the ship and it will be around 2,000 of our earth miles in diameter and will send loving messages to all the people of the world. This ship will cover entire cities and circle areas of earth for 3 days, no sky will be seen upon it’s arrival for those viewing it and this will cause panic among the masses but we shall not fear because they are here to reveal to the world that it’s time for our awakening, it’s time to realize we are not alone and that we are being watched over by a benevolent group of loving ET’s who look almost identical to us and consider us family in the stars.

They have carefully selected this time to show up and are doing it out of goodwill because of the great evils behind this world that we as humans cannot see for this cause they have decided to take action before it‘s to late, they do love us and care for us like family, they realize most of us our blind to the truths of this world and being controlled by something we do not really fully understand. It’s time to break free from wars, pestilence, famine, poverty, sickness, disease, rich and poor and all the world sufferings that people have purposely caused us. It’s time for us to demand these world afflictions and sufferings stop once and for all so everyone may ascend and properly evolve as the due time of the galactic alignment is coming soon. The help will soon arrive but we need to work together and assure each other not to lose faith, be prepared and spread the word, keep love in your heart, this love is the very light that connects us together with all life and light in the universe.

For this reason our family of light has chosen to come for us in this great time of need because they do know what the rulers of this world who are not even human are about to unleash before a great awakening occurs on the planet and they are here to set us free. These evil rulers have controlled those who rule as puppets and been the very reason for wars, famine, starvation, disease and great sufferings and they do not want the human race to succeed in a great awakening of the soul. They do not want us to learn who we really are and what are true capability is but for those who stand firm in love and light there is no stopping us.

If you are not a believer in any of this please remember I warned you as I have heard their voices personally and know of a surety this will happen. Please follow your heart and at least keep an open mind as they will surely show up as they have promised. When they do maybe then you will see the reality of this and then you can consider that all we have said is true, be prepared in mind and heart as those who rule this world will do all they can to stop you from believing and containing this information.

Please watch this video:
www.youtube.com...

With love and Light to all!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You said that those who are ready will be transformed into a new dimension, etc. and those who aren't will be left behind in the lower dimension. Who are the ones that will be ready? Will babies be ready? Will infants and children? Are there some children who'll be left behind even if their parents move on? The starving children in Africa, will they move on? The tribe that was recently discovered in South America, will they move on?

I guess I'm saying, how will it be determined he gets to evolve and who doesn't? And, who decides?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The only problem I have with this alien visit is this.

What do I wear?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAMILY_OF_LIGHT
I am extremely disappointed to see so much negativity on this website about the Galactic Federation of Light.

It really is unfair to see people start anti-GFL threads yet ATS does not tolerate say

Anti-Christian
Anti-Muslim
Anti-Freemason
Anti-Satanic
Threads yet they are allowing
Anti threads against GFL. What is with the Anti-GFL threads ATS?
Why the unfairness? Doesn’t just about everyone on this website have different beliefs so why not
Allow people to start ANTI threads about everyone else’s beliefs? That would take up the entire web-site.

I'm sorry but you are mistaken. As long as something is done in a respectful manner it can be argued and debunked, discredited or just refutted here at ATS. I am free to start a thread that challenges the beliefs of Freemasonry , Christianity or Satanism any time I choose so long as a purposefull debate follows with the exchange of views done in a respectfull manner.

If there is credibility in a topic it should not be feared to be challenged.

I don't have any feelings one way or the other about your cause or beliefs, I am just letting you know that it was not a solo target, people have the right to challenge things at ATS when they choose so long as it is done in the spirit of respectfull debate.

ATS is not however a recruiting platform for any cause or belief and that is not tolerated. ATS is here for discussion of topics not recruitment to causes.

Thanks for listening I just wanted to clear those things up, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Do you want a fair chance to claim anything about the GFL?
Well, move the first step then.
Please provide us with some evidences that we can analyze and discuss.
Give to US a fair chance to find out if what you say are BS or not.
Or do you want to keep the same ol strategy, otrageous claimings zero evidences and so on, as ALWAYS has happened with the stuff related with GFL?
Stuff like this has to be considered LUCKY if not trashed five minutes after the OP, and by the way: next time, take a photo of one of your intergalactic friends: perhaps you'll have some chance to be taken seriously.

[edit on 9/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just wanna say that I marked the 14th oct. on my calendar.

I can imagine a lot of people are very sceptic about this story, I am myself. But I know a few things;
- Channeling entities is possible and exist (I am not a medium) I studied
it for more then 20 years now
- ET life must be out there somewhere
- Earth is heading for disaster
- Anything is possible

So ATS readers: if this is gonna happen, wouldn it be what everybody is waiting for here?

If nothing happens, so what?
For all of you crybabies that wanna say: told you so, go ahead.
For all real truthseekers, stay on this site cause I love to read your topics,
keep an open mind and your feet on the ground. Have patience, we are right.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Don’t you think this message is VERY IMPORTANT if what we are saying is true? A visitation to the world on October 14th?

if what you were saying were true, it would be the most important thing to ever happen, but since you are *SNIP*, it's rather unimportant to everyone.

After Oct 14th rolls around and nothing happens, you'll jump on here saying that you channeled some alien and you'll have some excuse as to why nothing happened. Maybe because some people on some forum made them angry and out of spite, they decided to make a change of plans.

Mod Note: Civility and Decorum

[edit on 9-8-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well like i've said before i have an open mind. I am prepared for the possibility that something might happen on October 14th but i wont be holding my breath. I do however agree with one point you made. The universe is made up of good and evil, powers of light and darkness. It is all around us, you dont just find it in humans, though it is amplified to a greater level as we are able to do much more, but you can see it in nature as well.

At the end of the day whether this event happens or not, we are ALL on a journey together to find out truths. This may be true or it may be just another bit of wishful thinking, but whatever happens it will be an interesting journey...

Given the state of the planet today, i for one would welcome such an intervention. It is time we as a human race started to grow up and stop behaving like children with the endless wars, polluton of the planet and greed.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
...and by the way: next time, take a photo of one of your intergalactic friends: perhaps you'll have some chance to be taken seriously.

I seriously doubt that. It is said that they are human and we look very similar to them. It would just open up the OP to ridicule.

People have been conditioned that extraterrestrials must look different than us.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I have been channeling messages for over 18years and have confirmed that indeed there will be a visit from the Galactic Federation of Light on October 14th of this year. One might ask how many channels with specific predictions and dates have I received that actually happened? My answer is 100% of everything I have ever channeled from GFL was fulfilled and I will bet the entire farm on this one.

Why is it so important for you that people believe before the event actually takes place?

If you are right about this, fantastic. Good for you and everybody else. If you are not, you will feel depressed and betrayed since you really seem to believe what you say. I will feel nothing special.

I guess I dont see why you need people to buy it before it happens when people make these predictions all the time here on ATS. Nothing ever happens. If you are the first one to be correct - congratulations. Surely its not that difficult to understand the skepticism. Its usually referred to as common sense.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I guess I'm saying, how will it be determined he gets to evolve and who doesn't? And, who decides?

Ask the Christians, they have thousands of years of experience in picking who is worthy and who is not.

At the same time, they read a book telling them to not judge people.

I think everyone who wants peace is a good person. So sue me.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There has been so many predictions on this site, with EXACT dates... and nothing ever happens. That might be the reason its hard to take some theories seriously on this site.

KTK

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Now Im not the brightest spark in the world but Im not sure how making everyone lose thier bowels is constructive to what you say is the ultimate goal.

Would they be better off just taking out the core evil and leting the rest of us experience the love and joy we have within our everyday living with our family and friends?
I love my Life and I love my Earth, the evil folk make it a little bit more interesting and challenging.

If they want to help they can help us nut out solutions to our environmental problems and the permanent damage we create. They could help us manage if not create the resources we need. I can guarantee you would change 3/4 of what you consider evil about people.

All they would have to do is channel people like yourself and turn you guys into scientists.

Maybe they just arnt very smart aliens.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So when October 14th comes around and there is no alien visitation, we can only hope you get perma-banned by your IP Address.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hmm... I call Shenanigans

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So anyone who does not accept "because the voices told me so" as evidence are really just embracing ignorance and are anti-"GFL" biggots?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am somewhat skeptical with regards to any claims of the GFL, I doubt anything will happen on October 14th... although I will keep an open mind, if there were a documented mass ufo sighting on the said date then it would be interesting.

If the GFL actually exist then why haven't they made their presence known already? If they really want to help us "ascend" why aren't they here now preparing the worlds population for the "journey"?

I'll tell you why because it's BS, I will try and keep an open mind though

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
ok of course i would love to believe that what you are saying is true, i really would and of course physical proof is not possible. so all I and the rest of ats have to go on is your word and strength of character. None of which can be verified either. So of course, expect to be flamed to death on these " messages ".
I believe Aliens, Channeling, Spirits, etc etc etc exist and are probably interacting with humans as we speak. There is alot of strange unexplainable things in the world that i cant even comprehend. What i cant understand is why the need to the get message out?? why does that matter at all?? Seening as there's millions out there that have no access to the internet, and alot more for that matter, who will never get a chance to even make up there own minds about it. what does this mean for them???
You say everything you've channeled has come true 100% - where, what, how - eloborate please as of course this would help your case.
Its not like your message is one of fear or hate and I can see that but this doesnt mean your not crazy.
So please pull a stool up next to me and see things from my perspective.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Theres very little a person can say when a psychic or channeled date is given, other than an initial rejection or acceptance based on belief, which is merely subjective. Basically, as this is just one more prediction, its a wait and see. But I do wish to point out that I've been watching some of the GF videos out, because of the prediction made, just to go further into it and see what various people do believe. My initial knee-jerk reaction is to reject channeled information, to remain somewhat open to psi information depending on the person giving it, and to prefer reading accounts of face to face experiences.
While watching the videos several things came to me. The basic positive message, is uplifting and wonderful. Do I wish that human looking and feeling, higher techno and cooperative people would not only show up, but help us stop fascism, world depopulation and environmental pollution, and disasters? Considering that I've read that nefarious operations and technologies are being jointly carried forth by the PTB and grey ets, then, yes, interference has already occurred and we need help here. Should there actually be a positive force for good, a peaceful and cooperative body in the universe that holds higher principles and supports individualism and rights and is more balanced than the hive militaristic mentality projected in ufology, I would be very impressed.
But one thing that was clearly pointed out in one the videos was the spiritual message, which included a rather detailed explanation of God and the forces of Love and the Luciferean forces of knowledge. It went into the first creation being insect, then reptile, then bird, then I take finally us. The reptile race is very warlike and takes what it wants more or less, interested in control, sounded alot like nwo stuff. The bird race was very loving and angelic like. The Sirian wars depicted that the reptiles forced the "good guys" to surrender or be destroyed and therefore won. Now we're to believe that the goodness of the bird people has assimilated into the reptilian race, and humans were made to combine the forces of both. I didn't like this video. I'm a gnostic with a Christian background, and only go where God directs me to. I accept alot of good inspired passages from many types of people, but basically, I don't want these people to be spirit beings! That is dangerous concept to wrap the mind around. Basically, things that fly around in physical vessels that can be touched and felt, are here in this univers with us, and inhabit bodies. They're people, and this stuff gets way to out there for me.
If and when, some positive groups of ets start to reveal themselves to the human race, after all the secretive, agendas displayed so far, I do expect to not be facing Lucifer or some group under him. This stuff gets too confusing.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Would it be too much to ask for further discourse with these beings? A single video with a bit of text really isn't much to go on.

Let us ask some questions. Not really fair to just say, "hey we're going to show up, so wave at us." There are those of us who wish to experience real contact and not just hang around with the ship. I don't care about the ship, there are other things I want to know. I would pass off a simple spaceship sighting. It wouldn't satisfy my curiosity. Some of us might only think it was a holographic trick. Some of us want more than a sighting.

I spent years looking into the sky and didn't see anything, except a couple of cool moments of the Northern Lights. At first, I was terrified should I see anything, but deep down inside I secretly wanted to see ships. Then later I became brazen and wanted to see, and have since directly requested it. Let's hook up, I want to experience and learn. But nothing... and pretty much stopped looking at the sky. I asked for contact, and received none, not even in dreams. Every autumn, I see old Orion and become sad, because then I know another year has passed and still I had no direct experience.

Then I see messages like that, talking about a visit. Well, it's been said for many years we would be visited, but yet nothing happened to anyone I knew and certainly didn't happen to me. And that other thing a couple of years ago called "Do You Wish For Us To Show Up?" After a while, it's like crying wolf. You hear it repeated so many times that it becomes easy to shrug it off.

So how then do we really know there would be a visitation? This could be just another channel of someone that delivers incorrect messages with prophetic events that never occur.

If this is to happen in October, we still have time to get to know more information. And if we are truly to know, then why not share more. Why not allow a Q8A session. A simple message on a simple YouTube video just isn't enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join