It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no Truth... But That Which We allow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by kegse]

No, that's still utter nonsense.

Try again.

THANKYOU.

Obviously these guys have NO idea what this forum is for and wish to make a mockery out of it. This is a conspiracy forum.. not a bible group.

Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics is the name of the forum. How does this not fit in?

:shk:

It only fits in NOW because the thread has been moved.. when I wrote the post it was still in the origins/evolution conspiracy forum. This was pointed out on the first page and you even quoted me saying what forum it was here:

Again.. wtf has this got to do with evolution/creationism conspiracies? this thread reads like a cheech and ching movie. "wow man.. thats deep.."

The conspiracy is that we are supposed to have been created in God's imoage. But instead we were created in fallen Lucifer's image and inherited his fallen natures. Consequentyl there a spiritual force that shrouds us in ignorance. And the path to escaping this ignorance is paradoxical. If you seek to gain your life, you will lose it. If you seek to lose your life, you will gain it.

(emphasis mine)

...yet now you bother noticing the forum name and dare to have a go at me over it? bring something real to the table instead of trying to trip me up with your petty irrelevencies.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am very pleased this has been moved. It marks transcendence...

To each and all, my primary purpose was not to enlighten, neither was it to abhor or anger. I share no anger, fear or hatred. i share only that which i perceive as termpered study. My purpose was to identify that which so many fail to perceive.

Truth. Truth is not defined. It is not measured. It is not lacking of want or worth. Truth is...... If each of us do as we will in our simplest of adventure or trial, to find that which is often hidden... Then we as one will be moved by the very presence of the one... Truth.

Nothing is hard. The word is always here. That which we seek is just That... Imagination is only a step away. Strive not to be complete, rather strive to complete that which watches the master.

We are so bound by what this place gives us (word, sound, touch, smell presence, taste, texure... awareness... motion... ). We perceive with the senses yet still we allow only one to surmise.

As beafore... Our Given is our Given. We decide what will be and what will come.

There is no Grand Scheme. There is no Grand Ballroom. Heaven is just that.. A portal to acceptance. Why wait for that when here, now... We can be more?

Beggers are Choosers. I do not beg therfore I Am...

Yet severa; pf you have mentioned another room yet to be identified. Each of you have grand Ideas and grand Emotion to that which still is u

[edit on 8/15/08 by rezial666]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

...yet now you bother noticing the forum name and dare to have a go at me over it? bring something real to the table instead of trying to trip me up with your petty irrelevencies.

I don't understand your beef. Creation Origins? Philosophy origins? What does it matter? Why do you attack people who chose not to directly discuss conspiracies that you seem to have decided are worthy of discussing?

This scenario is so typical on ATS. Either someone is complaining that the thread isn't about conspiracies and so shouldn't be on ATS. Or it's that the conspiracy has already been discussed on ATS, and "resolved," so it shouldn't be brought up again. Both are really just about someone wanting to be a bully and boost their ego with delusions of grandeur.

Lame, if you ask me.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There is no truth if that is what you seek.

There is Truth in all things... if one can seek.

Sometimes we are, and we live, and we endure... But often we ignore that that which screams aloud and marks "our' truth. Often we hear this from those we respect. Often it given when willls are tested.

But more often, we wait. Waiting for Word - living our Truth The Turth we Allow...

Always look for that truth that is quiet, hidden, alone. No one marks "her". She awaits the valor of indescrectrion. She is "He" and he is she. an uncomprmising intervention...
]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

origins - creations - if one is not willing to entertain Man - then one would not measure one's self against man.

I do not hear fear... I am waiting for those who can push back the curtain...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Now my friend, I find no conspiracy. For that to endure and be recogniized one would have to name entities.

If said entities are reticent and unresponosive, what does one have?

A vision? an overall view of America or the world or any other place one describes?

If we cannot express our worth without debate then what have we?

I suspect you can answer that.

So once again I compliment your person on an ear that is at least, present.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I wish not to trouble you with lame amenitites. My only worth was to bring attention to that which so many give merit.

If one asks at night before sleeping "What am I thankful for?"
What do you suspect the answer might be. For many it is family and health and abundance. for others It may be more troubled and weary and for some it is heaven on earth.

I am not a religious person - I have studied and entertained more that seven religions. I have even gone abroad to hear others. I carry no degree and i carry no worth a scholar might give creed to... Yet I understand more of why religion is than most.

In that I have found "truth" is the most formidable of foes. One has to be indifferent to the world to see her glory in all things.

There is truth in all things. Sometimes it is very hard to ascertain.

If this is not philosophy and religion (revistited) then i am bound by this world's lack of knowledge...

Peace and love - remember your heart is within you...

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I don't understand your beef.

Reading comprehension does not seem to be one of your strengths. I have explained myself several times now.

Creation Origins? Philosophy origins? What does it matter?

It mattered (past tense) because this thread was in the wrong conspiracy forum. You then had a go at me because I stated this fact yet you waited till it was moved out of the wrong forum to the right one. Guess what? The thread was moved because it had NOTHING to do with conspiracies against evolution theory.

Why do you attack people who chose not to directly discuss conspiracies that you seem to have decided are worthy of discussing?

Actually I asked immediately what the subject had to do with evolution conspiracy, then I asked again yet all I got was philosphical pycho babble that had nothing to do with ToE conspiracies. You then attacked me for doing this AFTER it had been moved and are now playing the victim.

This scenario is so typical on ATS. Either someone is complaining that the thread isn't about conspiracies and so shouldn't be on ATS.

You do realise that ATS is a conspiracy site don't you..?

If you have a problem with non conspiracy topics being discussed on a conspiracy site use the complaints form and tell staff how things should be done.

As for me.. I have already explained myself and hope you will be able to drop it.

rezial666,
I think your post is directed at me yet I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Are you trying to teach? Are you wanting to learn? Sounds like you are having issues with existentualism. My advice is to ignore religion etc.for a while and try build a relationship with the tangible world before contemplating what is beyond it.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Were their lies easier than my truth to believe?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join