It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Edwards scandal...a little TOO well-timed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I find it interesting that this scandal broke right around the same time the Olympic games started and Obama went on his vacation. Also, the MSM seems to be more focused on this story than when Tony Snow or even Tim Russert died. It's just Edwards Edwards Edwards constantly, acting as if WWIII has just started.

So, is there some sort of conspiracy going on here, or is it a mere coincidence that the news won't stop talking about this?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? Are you watching the same TV that I am?

The media went ape$hit when Russert died. All I ever do is watch the news, and they talked about Russert for almost a week afterward, near nonstop.

Edwards most likely released his statement on the day of the opening ceremony in hopes that we'd care more about the olympics than his sex scandal.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I think war is coming

Russia just went to war.

Now the US needs to secure its pipeline because Russia just out maneuvered US and the "WAR ON TERROR" in one deal... OIL!!!

The US needs IRAN now to remain viable... IMO

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the article here points to some crazy stuff and me being a conspiracy nut...
Well Edwards and the Olympics is a good cover...
BOO!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MahNameABorat

That's the thing though. I heard maybe like 3 mentions of the Olympics all day today, and everything else was Edwards. I guess we know which the media prefers.

top topics

join