It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bugliosi wants the President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted on another board or where it should go...The book is real but the actual content inside it has yet to be even initialized.

Prosecuting George W Bush for Murder

READ ME]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It's a great argument. It has more than enough evidence. I support it 100%.

Now...back to the real world. No matter how true it is, no matter how much evidence there is to support it, no matter how many laws he broke, no matter how many people died - Bush will never, EVER, be tried for murder. He has, and will, get away with it. The public views Bush has a failure. The elite, on the other hand, big business, the NWO/Illuminati, etc. view him as a success. Also, no one will put the President of the United States of America on trial for murder. In order for that to happen, you would need what Dave Chappelle needed to prove that R. Kelley really did...yeah, you know. It would need to be recorded on tape, with Grandma Barbara Bush there, a cop, and George Bush holding up two forms of identification. Even then it would be a long shot.

Did he lie? Yes. Have thousands of people died because of it? Yes. Will he ever be held accountable for it? No. Never. And that's unfortunate. There have been people put to death for far lesser crimes.

I apologize if I'm sounding mean and cynical. It's just frustrating knowing that justice will never be served on a guy who has created injustice after injustice after injustice.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well at least you replied...I guess it is the end times when every person in the world becomes ignorant and apathetic...Oh well. And I agree with everything you have said.

top topics

join