It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me write a Millenial Constitution or declaration!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The Millienial Declaration of Independance, written 2008 by a dude from minnesota.

We the free people of the United States of America, declare by all statehood in common understanding. That Liberty and Freedom are fundamental to the continuance in peace and advancement. The history of this great nation, has been filled with people who have taken opportunities to either enhance, or bring low this nations namesake and viability to allow the people to have common freedom and liberty hand in hand with it's defense and enforcement and in democratic fashion agreed upon by it's many diverse generations, tongues and ethnic backgrounds. Let no one religion or state power take hold, over the sovereign right for the free people to manage themselves without violent intrusion by any domestic or foreign government. Let no militia, militant or military force take over cities, cordon off roads or impede a sovereign citizens right to travel.

Let no technology track or impose on any individual within any structure, let no money be exchanged, but let humanity embrace the shared existence of the wisdom wecould work together with, to create a better future for the future generations to come, to ensure they share with each other the same values, we all learned with money for a time. Let there be recycling, and free fuel sources at minimal upkeep. Let there be education mandated to teach one how to be self sufficient beyond the minimalistic lifestyles of career seeking. let all members of this nation share all things and facilitate each other with open arms, -save the real psychotics who do by all means, need medication and straightjacket.

---------------------------------------------

I started the new declaration or constitution, whatever it will be, maybe both?, now you The People finish it, i can nix the sarcasm if you want.

new topics

join