It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Beijing Olympics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the way

Actually, I've been watching and enjoying the olympics every night.
I was on ESPN to catch up on my Mets, saw the article and thought it was relevant to your conversation.

I could do with less beach volleyball and softball, and I think it's too bad that NBC basically ignores any track and field sport that Americans aren't in play for, other than that no problems.

I like watching sports in general, and I've been to China. So I watch the olympics for sport not to formulate world opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yawn....

By did anyone of those China haters see how China Women's FENCING Team lost the Gold medal to Ukraine? That was what it is called arbitrarily, but of course it is China losing that time, so no point of discussion for blinded people who is only aiming at trashing China.

And these dudes and chicks rather aim at those enhancing the choreography for TV viewers and other stupid stuff. Let's face reality, this time you did not win more Gold, get over it, and meanwhile we will try to forcefully get some babies born in the ocean, so in 20 years maybe we might have a chance to win from Phelps
or just wait till he get so old that he retires himself....

[edit on 20/8/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible
Celebration of Phelps vs. Execution of world's greatest athletes - what you would expect from illuminati end times redux

Swimming farce (1) generating medals on demand, in total contradiction with definition of sports, with
- four different styles instead of simply the CITIUS maxim (the fastest path);
- proliferation of distances that have been proved today to be totally redundant (e.g. 100 and 200 m), with the same people in the podium each time;
All this pushed to the utter limits with
- events combining four styles...
- ... and relays where there is no difference to the individual races except the addition of each performance, i.e. no relay that is passed.
On the other hand nazi propaganda techniques based on the BIG LIE, to destroy natural sports and the world's best athletes, beginning with Usain Bolt. (2)

Notes

(1) At the Olympics even the swimming farse pales in comparison with the array of medals in other "sports", beginning with those decided not by measurable performances but by point giving judges, from gymnastics to boxing. Note also that one of the side effects of declaring as sport what in fact is not, leads to grotesque best "athletes" (e.g. children in gymnastics).

(2) If you live in IllumiNATZiland and you wonder why the most impressive demonstrations in sports ever, by Usain Bolt - 9.92 in jogging look before the 9.69 world record, very very close to the human limits, without having pushed it to his limits - was "commented" everywhere as "impossible to believe that he is not on drugs", then try to get the basics (2), even if computing 1+1 is a seemingly impossilbe task for totally brainwashed sheeple.

The basics:
doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com...
Google, as usual, knows it best:
www.google.com...

Reductionism (1) immediately shows that Phelps did not win the 100 m butterfly "sports" (2) event.
The real winner was Milorad Cavic, from Serbia.

Note
(1) In this case that means that only in this event there were no video finish from the underwater camera.
www.google.com...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible]

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join