It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Olberman is a Pawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Recently on Keith Olberman's show he asked the question where all the money is going that is being given to Haliburton. Well as many of us know on the site. It is going to the camps. I'm sure given his "radical" views he would have talked about this a bit on his show. Anyone who really truly searches for that question will find it leads to the camps. An easy google search would do. So why won't radical shows like this mention this radical theory? Why don't the major networks bring up that McCain called his wife a c*** or that the man McCain considers his "saviour" said it is this nations job to destroy Islam?

What part do you think the news plays in this blatant cover up?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you got me confused. What camps are you talking about and what does Mcaine have to do with this?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sorry for the confusion. Here is a link to one of the many topics about the camps

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just find it amusing that the news will bring up something wrong Obama does or McCain to a slight degree but never announce any of the things McCain has done that would shatter his political career. They obviously have their own agenda. Brave New Films has the balls to actually expose the truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Major has always known Keith Olbermann was a tool.

The Major is always amused when the liberal sycophants throw one of their own under the bus for not giving up a seat to one of their fringe theories/issues. The Major is also amused that the entire MSM gave John Edwards a complete pass on his stupping of a campaign worker only to be scooped by The National Enquirer. Nice going men, you were out hustled by a publication that regards it's use as an implement of pet house training as circulation. You should all be proud. The Major knows that it was the ungainly bulk of the mandatory Obama knee pads that interfered with the MSM pursuing John Edwards' myopic dalliances. Love child aside, the only upcoming bullet the MSM is going to have to dodge is how some fat white broad and her philandering husband usurped the king's crown at his own coronation. The Major will consume copious amounts of hot buttered popcorn watching the leftist pundits explain away why a woman is more important than a minority; and have their Hollywood centric lemmings drink the Kool Aid sans complaint. As the Major always has stated, the best thing in life are free, or available via government requisition at horrendously inflated prices.

The Major appreciates your valor in hurling your collective selves upon this particular grenade.

Dismissed.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

What the hell...holy third person batman.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
In my experience, only narcissistic a-wads [and I'm being kind here] refer to themselves in the third person. If one must reject the first-person, the editorial "we" is preferred. Or, in the classic words of the Dude, "the royal 'we'."

I digress.

Olbermann works for MSNBC=NBC=GE=MASSIVE CORPORATE INTERESTS. So, OF COURSE Olbermann is every bit the pawn/shill that Fox's resident blowhards are. Is anyone out there actually still naive enough to believe that any host/reporter/pundit getting more than a little bit of air-time from the MSM oligarchy is not pwned by the corporations for which he or she works?

Off-topic, but the MSM is going above and beyond in their slaughtering Edwards for his dalliances. Yes, IMO, he did the scumbag thing--however, this is protocol for many men of power and influence. Ambition often goes hand-in-hand with the heights of arrogance, which would include stepping out on a cancer-stricken wife.

The MSM's lynching of Edwards reminds me of how opposed TPTB must have been to a slick, succesful trial lawyer cum-Senator who made his mark fighting huge corporations. Now, TPTB uses their MSM voice to tell America how bad Edwards is. Sucks for him.

One positive is that he's proven Ann Coulter ["Edwards is a f*g!"] wrong. Always a silver lining...

new topics

top topics

join