It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hang on, if semjase in the billy meier story had blond hair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

then what the hell is that
proof the story is a hoax right there!!

sorry i want to believe the amazing tales but too many irregularities and way too many contradictions i doubt in those days billy meier wud have had editing software to make her hair colour different if youll use a `he disguised her` as an excuse

plus their are five fingers (one wrapped around trigger) not four

plus the suit looks like a very creased cloth thats been under a bed, im sure the other races wouldnt allow their clothing to look very creased and messy especially if they are wanting themselves to be taken seriously

erm, wait now its suposed to be `alena` not semjase, but surely billy described all the `pleiadians he knew` as having blond hair
[edit on 8-8-2008 by elliotuk]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
on closer examining.....
its quiet clearly a wig being worn too!
any hairdresser will tell you that
sorry but im REALLY feeling let down by the billy meier story

the ideals behind it are FANTASTIC and i really want to believe it but

things like this annoy me!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've never believed the Billy Meier story. I've seen a lot of pictures of the supposed spaceships coming to visit him. I'm sure I haven't seen every single picture, but the ones I have seen all conveniently have the spaceship right next to a tree.

Odd, indeed.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
im really disappointed
i really wanted to think we had humanoid like extra terrestrial relatives connected to the same star cluster as our origin who were concerned about us, with all the *** you hear about the grays and nwo and illuminati, but to hear that a/ they arent even pleiaidans and that soo much doesnt add up just really really disapoints me

i mean come on if this story was genuine and billy was a `prophet` why would he allow this company to make soo much money off his name and sell everything for thousands of dollars wouldnt he be contempt with spreading these important messages himself

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i dont think im any better off even amongst the `old boys` or `whistle blowers` community
everybody contradicts everybody
nobody says the absolute truth
somebody will tell you their version which contradicts the other persons

i like john lear, dan busch, randolph winters, robert dean etc but everything they say just contradicts each other!

its really confusing and makes it hard enough as it is, even harder to try and put the pieces together

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
its a horrible world out there
lies deceit
i dont know who to believe anymore

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by elliotuk

why would you start another thread about this ?

you started this thread today also and you already addressed the raygun in it,

It doesnt add up, and even if you do believe all the stories about him going back in time, visiting a pre historic earth, the wedding cake ship, that the toy looking gun was really legitimate,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
important question about the Billy Meier case, please answer me, page 1

did this raygun pic really justify starting another thread ? you could have easily talked about it in the first one.

you also said that...

Ive spent ages probably months, on and off going over the entire story,

if you researched that much and have read the info in this site why bring it up again ? i just dont understand

new topics

top topics

join