It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roman empire vr Vampirism Movie teaser.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So since everyone on here thinks that this would make a very interesting movie I decided to disclose a little teaser its a section of the Cover story that I have published and now I am working on the script it's self although this teaser will not disclose the entire story it will however I hope leaving you wanting more. your input would be appreciated as for this project is still in its infancy I beleive it is coming along nicely....

May I present a teaser to "Bloodlines"

SCRIPT CONCEPT: - Cover story. BLOOD-LINES.
Cover story & Script produced by
Cody James Woodard.
Nampa Idaho.

October 8th 337 AD A bloody brutal battles wages legions of romans and german soldiers lock swords and fight to claim their empires rule in the devestated forests of germania thousands on both fronts lie dead scattered amongst the burning embers of war, two titans clash! Constantine ruler of the Roman empire and Dras Vladislaus Dragulia warlord of Germania. In the final moments before Constantines death, Dragulia looks deep into Constantines soul and utters a final phraise before his dramatic death "We love death the way you love life" his weakened frame is over powered by Dragulia who rips out his throat and drinks his blood leaving Constantine to wither and gasp for air as his life drains before his army.

His troops witness the horrors as something never before seen happens, Germanian armies turn. Their bodies retort, stench of death lingers in the air as screams of terror echo from the roman legionars. Dark fast moving creatures rip through the remaining soldiers tearing them to pieces as if they never existed.... blood soaks the ground as shields bash despertly and swords clang in the chilled night air as the last lights go out.... nothing but Dragulia and his hordes remain.

October 15 337 AD - News of Constantines death reaches Rome, the church takes decisive action seeing this as their moment to "regain" their power that they were forced to subdue thanks to christianity and the changes the empire embraced. Assasins are dispatched, Contans and Constantius are easily dispatched, the cover up works like magic would charm a commoner. The church declairs that "cult followers" beleiving in the rejuvenation of life through blood murdered the brothers to avenge the deaths of their fallen in Germania.

for two months the church searches for Constantine II who seemed to have just vanished, unlucky in their search they re - focus their concerns on controlling the empire and disaptching this
"Dragulia" lord and ruler of Germania.
Little concern is further heeded until Decenber 17th 337 AD when Constantine II and 300 Roman Soldiers re - enter the capitol.

December 19 337 AD Rome embraces the return of Constantine II and so does the senate they declair him Ceaser of Rome and leader of it's people.. The church remains in quiet dis taste but embrace him as a brother hidding the dagger behind his back.

The church ordains Constantine II the rightful heir to rome and relenquishes the power to Constantine II who now still mourning the loss of his royal family must face the concerns of his people over the impending invasion of Germania and their proclaimed
"GOD" Dras Vladislaus Dragulia. Rome who is stretched to its limits and suffering from plauges and disease is un prepared for a frontal invasion and un able to defend herself. Between rival cults and un - ethical sacrafices of human life. un aware that something more evil lurks over romes horizon awaiting its chance to strike.... Constantine the II must now face a difficult decision ahead a decision that will ultimately change the face of his empire forever.........

Teaser Cover story... Watch for more information regarding this MOVIE and updated information on further developments on my myspace homepage of

www.myspace.com/cantstopthaflow

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why did you start a new thread?

Add to your previous thread because it is the same topic.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
because the dumb thing wouldnt let me post a reply... so I was forced to

new topics

join