It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dalai Lama on CIA Payroll?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Dalai Lama on CIA Payroll? Published onMon 21 Apr 2008 by: paktika Member This article‭ ‬should‭ ‬be‭ ‬rated at least‭ ‬5‭ ‬times for the total rating to be shown. Your rating for this article is Cancel Rating 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Move the cursor over the stars to rate this article Votes: [0] Reads: [50] The Dalai Lama is one of those people I’ve always just sort of uncritically accepted. I never gave him much more thought than being this sort of vaguely pleasant dude with a robe and a smile and a massively successful franchise in contemporary spiritual markets. Recently, I came across some rather public information about him and his past which puts that all in quite a different perspective. He’s a CIA man!

www.mecca.com...

"Gyari acknowledged: “It is an open secret. We do not deny it.”

so people now can easily see who has been always behind the scene all these years.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Isn't this old news?

I personally wouldn't use a shaven guy in robes to take down a country, but stranger things have been done, I suppose.

I still think it's here-say, a lot of people on all sides have their fingers in the pie.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ok,check this out,maybe this article can be even more convincing.

Behind Dalai Lama's holy cloak
Michael Backman May 23, 2007

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You started two threads against the Dalai Lama in 38 minutes.

The current at 17:35 UTC

And this at 18:13 UTC: The True Face of the Dalai Lama

A thread on a different (?) subject at 17:27 UTC:
And China, the world's most optimistic country

I'm happy to hear you're optimistic.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i m sorry i dont know this site has that rule,and i have other other photoes to post with another thread,could you please let me put on those photoes and i will stop,thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So what if the CIA supports the Lama. Intelligence is about getting as much info from anybody u can. It's not like he is killing people.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
read the article carefully,cia sponsors dalai and through dalai lama gives the money for guerrilla war in tibet,just like cia provided money and other means to support saddam and al-Qaeda group before.

new topics

top topics

join