It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge 8 Crop Circle Appears 08/08/08

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Before the Olympics started this morning at first light in the UK a Massive and Brilliant Crop Circle was there.

Image Courtesy of Frank Laumen

An initial field report can be found here;
Crop Circle Connector

From this angle I think it looks similiar to the symbolism of the games, almost like two drummers facing each other, playing drums in the center, where the rings meet?

Seems if it was Joe and John with planks of wood and string, well a bit too complicated for that, the weather was awful there last night too!

Elf

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just to give a close up on the area I was talking about, and also to give a perspective of the size of it:

Its the mosts striking, and large it seems so far this year in the entire world.

Do you notice the Outer Rings they seem almost magnetic, gravitational, with flames coming off them. Well on one side the flames are inside the rings, and the other facing out, almost appears like magnetic lines of force and a reversal, Flip? Sun or Earth, or even could be reference tot he very unusual sunspot activity at this moment of prelude before the solar maximum in 2012.

That is of course if I believed;

a) Think it was not made by Joe and his mate after a few pint of "tut Dark"
b) Who/What is creating them is attempting to communicate with us
c) 2012 is something else than just another regular solar, orbital, "cycle" we experience, like the other dances of time nature, stars and planets in the earths past.

I was saying to Joe down tut Pub earlier you would have to be a crack pot Looney to believe that wouldn't you?

Regards

Elf

[edit on 8-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow- that is gorgeous!! And conveniently shaped like the number 8.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I like eight! My favorite number.

I wonder what it means though? Other than the fact that it appear on this date in time?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

To continue the theme of 8 there are 8 large and small balls in the central circle. Both the top and bottom loup are exactly the same and contain 24 balls which is divisible by 8. The total number of circles (counting the top and bottom loup is 56 which is also divisible by 8. Very precisely thought out and done! Joe and John were indeed busy, timely and accurate last night! LOL!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Very cool. The middle of the 8 almost looks like a little guy sitting inside an egg-shaped chair. Or maybe I'm just looking at it wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How original.. creating a giant '8' in a crop on 8-8-08. These people must have busted their asses to get that thing done before sunrise. Also, if this were created by ET's, don't you think they'd make something a bit more elaborate? Or coded? Something with deeply rooted meaning that would only mean something deep to those who could deciper it's spiritual significance or whatever... .

The picture is real, but this whole thing is a bloody hoax. Great find though, starred and flagged.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Quarantine]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Real or Hoax...it is still pretty freaking cool.
Any word on what it means???

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
that's one awesome crop circle.
looks exactly like something described in this video:

video.google.com...

at about 1:30:00 that describes when matter and anti-matter collide.

interesting.

link   
reply to post by plumranch

Yeah I was just looking into that after taking in the aesthetic, symbolic and Jungian meaning before getting down to the details.

It does seem they were very busy eh!

I will have a Pint of whatever they were on thank you very much ta

Have a scoot at the link, Prime numbers are there but there is a reocurring self referencing Prime within the sequence too I think ive spotted.

Im checking it out now, well tired so will probably check properly in Morning!

Joe and John amazing fellows, drive sheep and cows by day,

Advanced Maths, Engineering and Owl like eyes at night eh,

Lets not forget the ever soo soft footsteps and an affinity for subduing and making silent many and many Gard Dogs :-)

Elf.

link   
From the topic's title, "Huge 8 Crop Circle Appears 08/08/08", I thought this was so predictable that it had to be man made. But that's one HUGE design, and the way it was made so perfectly... I'm having a hard time believing this was made by your average hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, I don't know what the crop circles is supposed to mean, without getting into sizes and algorithm's (who wants to do that anymore), but the number 8 in numerology stands for "money". I don't know what significance it could have though.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cPrime
... it had to be man made. But that's one HUGE design, and the way it was made so perfectly... I'm having a hard time believing this was made by your average hoaxer.

Totally agree its very much like the UFO topic Bigfoot etc, most are trash but some seem to be not man made or just "normal"
as in

"Balloons" or "Weather Anomalies" etc,

High Intelligence seems to be involved in a handful of these events.

1 is proof never mind five or more eh?

Regards

Elf

[edit on 8-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Many of these crop circles now show something more than one dimension. This crop circles shows markings that appear to show it's form as a circle or a loop like an automotive belt and depth like a staircase or a strand of dna. These other markings also remind me of a comet and it's tail. So many of these make me think more of astral movements or magnetic waves. Anyone care to show this same crop circle formation from it's other dimensional views? What about the pattern the shuttle takes when it reenters earths atmosphere?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Crop circles cease to amaze me. Seriously, these "circles" if you can even call them that anymore, are beyond joshmo's ability and would take a radical obsession to complete even the simplest of them. I would like to hear the results of scientific "litmus" testing.

Is it Litmus testing in which they:

"Crop formations consist of geometrically organized regions ranging from 2 to 80 m diameter, in which the plants (primarily grain crops) are flattened in a horizontal position. Plants from crop formations display anatomical alterations which cannot be accounted for by assuming the formations are hoaxes. Near the soil surface the curved stems often form complex swirls with 'vortex' type patterns. In the present paper, evidence is presented which indicates that structural and cellular alterations take place in plants exposed within the confines of the 'circle' type formations, differences which were determined to be statistically significant when compared with control plants taken outside the formation. These transformations were manifested at the macroscopic level as abnormal nodal swelling, gross malformations during embryogenesis, and charred epidermal tissue. Significant changes in seed germination and development were found, and at the microscopic level differences were observed in cell wall pit structures. Affected plants also have characteristics suggesting the involvement of transient high temperatures."

Can anyone elaberorate on this?

I remember seeing a show on history channel once in which scientists tested "nodes" of the crop and said that their complete genetic structure had been altered and claimed it was impossible unless a gigantic microwave were beamed at the corn.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
infinity. how very cool. thanks for posting this.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

This crop circles shows markings that appear to show it's form as a circle or a loop like an automotive belt and depth like a staircase or a strand of dna. These other markings also remind me of a comet and it's tail. So many of these make me think more of astral movements or magnetic waves.

I agree with you and Mischeviouself! This formation is too good to be man made.

- 08+08+08=24 which is the number of balls in each loup.

-the little commas or flames between the balls pointing out on one loup and inward in the other give the 8 a 3D impression like a twisted automobile belt or like an infinity sign . Who could have thought that up after a few ales down at the pub?

- infinity connotates the ongoing state of the beautiful, wonderful universe we live in albeit not usually recognized by humans but a raison de etre for ETs.

-My guess, there are several other hidden meanings we haven't noticed yet. Check out the OPs link that shows numerous different views.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yup...my first thought was the infinity symbol too....and there is no way even the most athletic hoaxers could produce that in the 6 hours of darkness we get in the UK in August....and in the rain too I believe. Great find, Elf...thank you.

Cait

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
this is a symbol that matches Nassim Harmeins theory on black hole singularity and electromagnetic resonance feed back loop, if you watch his 2003 Rougue Valley Meatphysics Library Presentation, in the 16th minute he showa a diagram that matches this crop circle. It relates to a Double Taurus spherical structure and the dynamics of standing waves of his black hole theory in relatiom to the expansion and contration of the universe.
This crop circle also matches a hubble observed exploding stars and the super nova remains that Nassim prdicted would behave this way.

The video is long and very interesting, look at the 15th minute to about the 18th, and then look at the crop circle again. Interesting and amazing.
Video

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Artistic UFO pilots or just some hammered out computer program
directing a Tesla beam.

I gather no alien involvement here.

Humans on foot is idiotic since we has a static flier and director
beams built in.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join