It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Kucinich video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Kucinich: "Bush will be held accountable!" Impeachment Petition Continues

Last week, Congressman Dennis Kucinich delivered a petition bearing more than 100,000 names to the Speaker of the House urging that impeachment proceedings begin into the conduct of President Bush. In a special video message, Dennis is asking for your help to deliver an even more powerful message to Congress when it reconvenes in September.

With new disclosures that the Administration tried to "cook the books at the CIA" by creating a phony, forged link between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein, "We cannot step back and let this President escape accountability."

If you have already signed the impeachment petition at www. kucinich. us, thank you. If you haven't, please do. And, in the next few weeks, please ask just one more person to sign so we can let the members of Congress hear our collective demand that they meet their obligation to uphold the Constitution.
www.kucinich.us...

www.youtube.com...

justice is needed and wanted by/for true Americans and for all peoples of planet earth...

(^_*)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Where was this guy 4 years ago? Screw him... After so much has changed now they are going to slaughter the sacrificial lamb. We will all feel so much better even though nothing will be reversed. None of the legislation will be reversed. But we will all celebrate.

I apologize for being so cynical but it is just how I see things. Like I said screw him.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi all...

I really would like to give this thread a friendly bump.....

www.kucinich.us...

see ya

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Right on! Thanks for posting this. DK is absolutely right "there HAS to be accountability". Despite the fact that Bush is about to leave office and a new POTUS is about to replace him he MUST be held accountable for his actions as well as those who have served with him. Choosing to overlook his crimes would lead to further degradation of our countries laws and the constitution.

DK is a REAL American hero IMHO.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well, we haven't had ANY such video on this subject here in Oregon.. Period. That I've seen. We have Comcast and nada..

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey Skipper, I have a thread on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Hey Skipper, I have a thread on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

Cool..thanks bro

i starred/flagged yours
...you guys can delete this one if you want

take care

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Kucinich: "Bush will be held accountable!" Impeachment Petition Continues

Last week, Congressman Dennis Kucinich delivered a petition bearing more than 100,000 names to the Speaker of the House urging that impeachment proceedings begin into the conduct of President Bush. In a special video message, Dennis is asking for your help to deliver an even more powerful message to Congress when it reconvenes in September.

With new disclosures that the Administration tried to "cook the books at the CIA" by creating a phony, forged link between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein, "We cannot step back and let this President escape accountability."

If you have already signed the impeachment petition at www. kucinich. us, thank you. If you haven't, please do. And, in the next few weeks, please ask just one more person to sign so we can let the members of Congress hear our collective demand that they meet their obligation to uphold the Constitution.
www.kucinich.us...

www.youtube.com...

justice is needed and wanted by/for true Americans and for all peoples of planet earth...

(^_*)

Forget impeachment. Bush and the rest of the Necons should all be tried as war criminals.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich - Wake up America, Sign up America!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Come n guys, why do you elieve anyone on the inside is on our side. If they are there they are on there side.

I can never see what people find so great about kucinich and ron paul. They have no real power, except appealing to a minority, which works for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Check history my friend ... It dont take much to start a revolution . They may not have the "power" but there supporters do .

Paul/Kucinich For president/vice

new topics

top topics

join