It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how did you meet your love?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hey guys

was just curious on how every met there girlfriend, wife, or how there planning to get one XD

it'll be interesting to see how much these differ

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Grins, I didn't yet meet my love

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
lol im there to hopin to hear some good stories

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
met mine in high school. Dated for 4 days after Valentines Day and then broke up. Long story short we met other people (last time I date a teen model), both got played, then we hooked up during formal. I knew she still had a thing for me when I was going to court for my armed robbery. Got 18 months parole, nearly had to be sent away for juvi.. and she would always come with me as support when I had to make my visits. Been with her for 5 years now. Don't want anyone else in my life.. No other girl could ever compare to what I been through with her.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I met my wife through e-harmony. A month after I signed up, she was in my list of matches, and about a year and a half later, we got married. (Married about 2 months now.) My experience using e-harmony was great, since it seemed to work so well. My wife, on the other hand, had been at it for about two years. The funny thing is that we lived about four blocks from each other when we first met.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I met my now ex wife when I was working at a gas station and she asked me out. At first I said no, because I was dating someone else at the time. But that relationship ended. and when she asked me out again I said yes.

But now shes an Ex wife. So you know how that went

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hubby and I met after my "defensive driving" class (suspended license unbenounced to me). A friend of mine, also learning to drive defensively, had a boyfriend that worked for my (now) husband. He picked her up one night after class and (now) hubby was tagging along. We dated for a year and then that was it. My friend eventually married my husband's employee, then she went off the deep end so that didn't last.

Rush

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I met through the internet on mingleville.com

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cronosh
hey guys

was just curious on how every met there girlfriend, wife, or how there planning to get one XD

it'll be interesting to see how much these differ

Which Love? I've been in love so many times, Ive lost count.

My current SO...
She was walking in front of my house and I asked her if she wanted a beer. She said yes! Simple enough!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh I remember when I met my ex-wife. The only one that really mattered enough to remember. I must of wooed her with my dorky arse Burger King outfit. I felt like the biggest dork in the world and she must of not thought so because we hit it off shortly afterwards.

I made a pact to never walk the streets or come home in that outfit ever again. Luckly I didn't need the job of fast food much later!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well we actually met online. Not at a dating site mind you but another forum. We talked alot and I got into a dreadful horse jumping accident. I was terribly depressed and told people I wouldn't be online for a while since I was drugged and whacked out of my skull. If they wanted to email me they could. She did and told me how she felt. (She later told me that she half felt bad and the other half was like...oooh a horse!)

So anywho.....

We met up at this party. Kind of a mutual safe place and bam...history...love...marriage...but never kids

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I met mine on a pool. I was with some friends, and she was friend of a great friend of mine. we started playing, and that thinks happens

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
On a magical night, on a rooftop high, in the greatest city in the world.
Cinderella AD met Prince Charming.
Enough said.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I met my soul mate of 13 years and six kids later at a place we both worked. When I first set my eyes on her I was hooked. I over heard her talking to one of her friends about me and she was hooked. So I asked her out to Dinner and a movie and we had an awesome time. We stayed out until 3:00 am that night and morning and walked, talked and kissed. I asked her out for the next night and she said yes and so on. She is the love of my life and the woman of my dreams and I'm a lucky man to have her as a wife and a friend. We share our life now with our kids and I couldn't and wouldn't change a thing. Come August 20th of 2009 it will be 14 years of love, adventure, trial by error, kids, patience and unconditional love.

[edit on 12/23/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
at a flea market in a cruddy town on the backside of England

I'm well classy

we just kind of locked eyes and gave that carnal snarl look. that "come here and get it" look.

10 years later,we're together still,only ever had 2 major arguments (which I one
) 3rd aniversary for our garriage (my term for gay marriage,as to not upset the christians who are against marriage) and we're happy.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i shouldn't have come in here. the love of my life just divorced me.

anyhow, i first me her at her boyfriends house. see i worked with her then boyfriend and we were all going to a concert. she was driving. so we go into his house and he introduces us. i took a liking to her straight away but she was off limits so i did nothing.

years later....maybe 5 years me and my buddy are on our way to a bar/club. i don't want to go but he is dragging me. then he tells me that i might meet the girl of my dreams and fall in love and get married.
and dammit that is exactly what happened.

5 years later i am a 31 year old divorce'

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
(((thing fish)))

I'm sorry to hear that mate. I truly am.

I hope the pain only lasts as long as it needs to.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yesterday in the supermarket. Was love at first sight !
And already gone. A big box of chocolate !

Maby on another planet...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, I met my g/f and b/f when we were all babies! But as we grew up... I started dating him. Started at 13, just holding hands, light kissing. But as we got older, did more. But my best friend at the time was discovering herself. She realized she didn't like boys, and liked girls, well one girl, me. I said no because I was with my b/f. When I was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 15 well, I panicked. I didn't want too die a virgin. I begged him too take it and he said no, he loved me and wanted our first time too be special. I already loved him but him denying sex, with me, our first time, I knew he loved me above all else. So I went too some one I knew wanted to be with me. I was willing too use her feelings for me and... She turned me down, said she wanted our first time too be special. I couldn't deny it, her love, and it made me love her. Now 20, and still with both. It's a bit weird the arrangment but it works. They love me and I love them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join