It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was J Edgar Hoover a Transvestite called Mary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Prisoner 650

By Yvonne Ridley

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

"ICH" -- - THE FBI lost much of its credibility when its chief J Edgar Hoover was revealed to be a transvestite who preferred to be called Mary.

Hoover, probably the most powerful men in America some say even more powerful then the presidents he served under, was the originator of dirty tricks campaign and kept a lot of dirt on other people in his files.

The only players who were immune to Hoover's secret files were those who had secrets of their own about his personal life - namely, the Mafia. Mafia bosses obtained information about Hoover's sex life and used it for decades to keep the FBI at bay. Without this, the Mafia as we know it might never have gained its hold in America.

In May of 1972, Hoover - approaching his fifty-five-year anniversary with the Justice Department - boasted that the FBI remained the organization that he built upon his own principles and standards – of course now we know exactly what standards Hoover aka Mary had.

The FBI never really recovered its power or prestige once Hoover was outed as a cross dresser. There was more scandal to follow when Acting Director L. Patrick Gray was forced to resign after being caught up in the Watergate drama which brought down President Richard Nixon aka Tricky Dicky.

Read Full Article

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is well known, how about your take on this issue?

I feel that despite J Edgar Hoover's proclivity towards dressing as a woman, he did build a agency that is strong and eventually had a tight rein over the mafia. I also wonder if J Edgar Hoover's cross dressing might have been an early form of disinfo, staged so that the mafia would think that they had something on the FBI and thusly would have let their guard down and be easier to track.

If the mafia at the time thought that they had no control over the FBI they might have used even more subtle tactics making it harder for the FBI to conduct an investigation.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
This is well known, how about your take on this issue?

I feel that despite J Edgar Hoover's proclivity towards dressing as a woman, he did build a agency that is strong and eventually had a tight rein over the mafia. I also wonder if J Edgar Hoover's cross dressing might have been an early form of disinfo, staged so that the mafia would think that they had something on the FBI

THE SECRET LIFE OF J. EDGAR HOOVER

www.zoneoftruth.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

No I mean YOUR take on this. Not regurgitating other peoples theories. What is YOUR take on this issue. links are good for supporting an argument, but they are not an argument themselves. What is YOUR opinion on whether or not Hoover was a transvestite named Mary? Do you think this weakened the FBI against the Mafia at the time?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Theres suposedly a whole photo album that surfaced about 18yrs ago purporting to be Hoover in drag with his long time buddy. Haven't seen it shown in a long time but its out there someplace.

Zindo

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If you'll forgive me for asking, is this an anti-gay, anti-fbi, anti Hoover, anti-american, anti-what is your demon, pal??

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ma Barker was a great american heroin, though Hoover envied her he pretended to hate her.

Hoover wasnt gay or a transvestite he was just so obsessed with and jealous of Ma Barker he had to imitate her every way he could. Including but not limited to wearing womens clothing.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Interesting post Anonymous ATS, Imitating Ma Barker eh? So your saying that Hoovers way of investigation meant getting inside the subjects head, to the point of being as much in tune with the subject as he possibly could. I wonder how this ideology works in law enforcement today? Could it be that LEOs will don the MO of the supposed suspect in order to try and understand their next move?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
With mention of him not having his birth certificate filed; it can make someone wonder if his parents were his biological ones or if he was raised this way in some relationship with his alleged father. I have heard of mothers who dress their boys up as girls also. This guy would have been one ugly cross dresser of a woman though. (Not to insult Anne Ramsey)

www.youtube.com...

May he dressed in peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Dressed in peace

I have seen pic's of my ancestors as little boys and for the most part, they wore what we would call effeminate garb. RE: knickers.
I never put any of my kids into that but the elders had not Walmart or any other type of low cost resource we now have.
The point must remain, if JEH was a "QUEER", why does anyone care?
Bill Clinton is KNOWN to be a philanderer and it's suposed to be nobody's business but his, Hillary's and his victims.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'd like to see the pictures of hoover in drag or some actual evidence...a lot of people claim to have it or "know a guy" who has seen it, but no one can reproduce it. The J. Edgar Hoover is a transvestite might be one of the greatest conspiracies..it's been regurgitated so many times it has become the truth....I'm not saying he is or isn't, just that I'd like to see some evidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

No I mean YOUR take on this. Not regurgitating other peoples theories. What is YOUR take on this issue. links are good for supporting an argument, but they are not an argument themselves. What is YOUR opinion on whether or not Hoover was a transvestite named Mary? Do you think this weakened the FBI against the Mafia at the time?

Without the help of the mafia pimps, Hoover could not get his fix to fix the fox and he was solely responsible of turning the FBI into a Spy Brothel

new topics

top topics

join