It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

olympics here. titor wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
sorry titor fans. no excuses anymore. the olympics have begun on the dreaded 8-8-8 date. lol.lol. sorry, excuse the laughter. but this will be the day that comes and goes. 8-9-08 here we come. go team USA.

oh and 12-21-12... ill be enjoying waiting for xmas while the rest here will make an excuse, and give us a new date to fear.

excuse the elistest attitude of this post. but we here at ats have been forcefed this titor 8-8-8 crap. and like we others have said about 2012, the dates are meaningless.

titor is wrong, and all titor hoaxes should now have the label farce next to them.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As Titor stated he is from a different Paralell Universe. That may be what happened in his Universe not ours

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Not so fast. First we have to survive 09/09/09. Imagine all the possibilities with such a juicy date. Then 10/10/10 - also a descent playground for doom seekers. Then 11/11/11 - i do not understand it yet but there seems to be something in 11 so it will not be boring also. And only then you'll

be enjoying waiting for xmas while the rest here will make an excuse, and give us a new date to fear.

Edit: Clarification -

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

heard this theory. and again, i have to say, what a lame excuse. if thats the case. then any predection he makes is allowed to be wrong, and anything prediction that is right, is what? conveniently not using the timeline excuse?

throw enough you know what at the wall, something will stick... in this case, the stuff that doesnt stick belongs in another timeline...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Chaos Lord

heard this theory. and again, i have to say, what a lame excuse. if thats the case. then any predection he makes is allowed to be wrong, and anything prediction that is right, is what? conveniently not using the timeline excuse?

throw enough you know what at the wall, something will stick... in this case, the stuff that doesnt stick belongs in another timeline...

Yeah I'm not really sure of Titor myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

zero , this is the interent, and you didnt do the rolly eye face, but i hope that you are being sarcastic. if so, very funny

if not, oh dear..

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Titor's claims are as phony as he is.

It's scary what some people will believe these days.

Well, have fun with your fear of the future...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

its sad people need something to fear to make their lives worth soemthing. such irony..... if the world were really ending, and theywere sure of it... why care anymore?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I see the point you are trying to make, and God bless you; however, you come across as a total jerk in making it. I, plucky, know of John Titor's ramblings on coasttocoastam, and I can honestly say he is most likely an accomplished hoaxster. But you and you attitude stinks, rude boy.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

That about covers it there my friend.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Welp... The olympics are happening, but yet virtually not.
It is being overshadowed by this Georgia vs. Ossetia vs. Russia thing. If one didn't know the olympics began, they just wouldn't know from watching the news.

Did they fix their smog problem? Any terrorists? (maybe publicity from terrorists is what they need right now)

I don't know, but I did hear a rumour that the olympic games did start today, is this rumour true?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

I see the point you are trying to make, and God bless you; however, you come across as a total jerk in making it. I, plucky, know of John Titor's ramblings on coasttocoastam, and I can honestly say he is most likely an accomplished hoaxster. But you and you attitude stinks, rude boy.

I tip my hat to you. Very well said.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I didn't think his attitude sucked at all. It's obvious Titor is a hoax and some people are basically choosing to live in fear.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Star and a flag.

Don't promote delusional nuttiness like these guys and frauds like Van Praagh and John Edward.

*(What's with the 'you are rude comments'? Don't ask me.)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm still amazed John Titor made such conspiracy nut history.

I mean the things he said read more like a good sci-fi novel, the guy should have been an writer, its sad.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
As Titor stated he is from a different Paralell Universe. That may be what happened in his Universe not ours

Also... I believe that people are ignoring the most important points he made.

That we are looked very poorly upon by future generations because of our greed and uncaring ways in such a frightningly overpopluated society...... because we eat processed foods and foods that contain poison and meat that we feed dead meat to...... because we do not even know how to grow our own food anymore...... because we are creating hybrid seeds that will not produce good crops and making many seeds infertile..... because we are totally relying on technology and therefore crippling ourselves..... that we are losing our rights daily by our governments and doing nothing to stop it..... etc, etc.....

I tell everyone I can about John Titor and will continue to do so... his truly important messages are in desperate need to be heeded. Desperate Need.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

oh and 12-21-12... ill be enjoying waiting for xmas while the rest here will make an excuse, and give us a new date to fear.

2012 is not a date to be feared. You are not informed and do not have the spiritual awakened state or else you would better understand 2012.

It is not a date that all of a sudden things change on that date. Its a build up of energy, then a slow release. If you are in tune with the earth you will build up your energy until you reach a higher vibration at 2012.

Myself I understand 2012 because of experience on the astral plain not because of the Internet. You have a choice in being awake like Buddha, or asleep like a cheese chasing mammal.

Just like Kubriks 2001 we have times of great evolutionary leaps. 2012 is one of them...its like a tuning fork, but if your strings are rusting or broken you will never reach a perfect pitch. The Sun is at the crossing once again, this is the reason for the cross to be sacred, not Christs crucification.
as we enter another age, and cross the center of the galaxy the sun amplifies the energy from the galaxy's center and transmits that energy to us. If you have prepared yourself for this tuning your world will open and you will awaken as one with all. If not you will continue in the emptiness of chasing the cheese like all the other rats.

About the Titor phenomenon you either full understand the concept of what he said in its entirety, or you take little bits that fit your world and throw it all out.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Just like Kubriks 2001 we have times of great evolutionary leaps. 2012 is one of them...its like a tuning fork, but if your strings are rusting or broken you will never reach a perfect pitch.

Who is this Kubrik of which you speak?

Lithuanian cousin of Stanley Kubrick who did a similarly named musical '2001' portrayed using Legos and furbies dressed as Cats?

I loved that version.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord

Thats convenient.

Its a shame i cant use a 'well, it probably happened in a parallel universe' defense for my misguided predictions.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Came here to start the same thread...

Anyways. I guess we should wait until the end, as he stated the Olympics were cancelled.
It can still happen.

Im not defending Titor, I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt.
If the closing ceremony goes off without a hitch then he'S a hoaxter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join