It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to intervene...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Imyourchuckleberry

oh man. i so agree with this. thanks for posting something i've been thinking for a very long time now.

is it my imagination or has this presidential election cycle been trumpeted like the second coming or something so loud and for so long now that it verges on the surreal?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree with the OP 110%. It is sad but amusing to watch. This is the real reason for my thread talking about Americans being sick of hearing about Obama. I am genuinely sick of the whole dog and pony show on both sides.

They act under the guise that there is any real difference between candidates and parties, but the truth of the matter is they are all lap dogs working for the same masters.

Good to see I am not alone in this opinion. I liked ATS a lot better prior to January 2008. I guess it is a sign of the times being an election year etc but it doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

Here's to February 2009, when hopefully this sham election will be behind us once and for all and hopefully the politico types will wander on to newer and greener pastures

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Good stuff Lucid and Blackops, seems there is a stable base of us after all!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join