It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sooo freaked out rite now!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Okay umm i dont wanna waste u guys time with this thread. But i am soo freaked out at wat happened to me earlier today, that i dont even feel like going back to sleep. Okay here is what happened, well me and my father in the morning went to the doctor, cause he had to take me to get some x-rays. Then after we went to Mcdonalds and all and then we came home, soo i went on the computer for a little while, when i looked up to the ceiling i saw this black like shadow go quickly across the ceiling, and i dont know wether i was seeing things or i was jus really tired, but im pretty sure i saw that. But i waz tired, cause ive been having a busy week, soo i decided to just ignore it and i layed down and went to sleep at around like 3:00, and my father was getting ready for work.

So while i was sleeping i had this weird dream that this lady was pregnant and she was laying on the bed, then she passed out, then it waz like this man in white who cutt the lady stomach open and took the baby out of her, then like a dark figure dressed in black took the baby in put it in the bag and walked out. Then i cutt to this scene where i woke up in a white room and then i had this image in my head that somone was in there with me and sumthing was bad about to happen, all of sudden i tryed to open my eyes to wake up, but something wuldnt allow me to move and then i felt like something was bothering my ear, then i tryed to fight watever waz holding me down then finally i woke up and looked around and saw my father coming into the room.

But right now i am soo scared i feel like the dream meant something and someone was trying to contact me, but does anyone have any idea what i just experienced today

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow sounds scary! Well turn on the lights and turn on the TV
Wait till dawn and go to sleep again
Sounds really scary for sure! if it happens again, i belive somebody is trying to canntact you

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Dude,that would be called a intelligent haunting.A spirt is trying 2 tell u somthing.In my opinion its trying 2 send u away because the spirt is probably the women who gave birth and it wants revenge on whoever took the baby.I suggest finding the history of your house.Good luck man

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Dreams often relate to events in your life. Colors are important as well. I don't know enough or know you so I can't guess what it means, but do you have some significant things going on right now? Something that could cause anxiety?

Relax and hit up a dream dictionary online, or try a couple as some aren't very good. Its fun to figure out what it represents. Read up.

Now I will wait to see if the "demonologists" show up. lol.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Sonya610]

new topics

top topics

join