It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Returns $50,000 from Oil Brothel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
When Politicians start taking money from every Horse Trader, then it's time for you realize that your Vote is never valid. When Politicians accept Horse Crap Money, they can never ever truly represent the People.

The American Presidency is now a Commercialized Commodity and any funny Clown can be a Candidate, as long as he or (She) can sign a blank Document

Update: McCain Returns $50,000 in Contributions

After a report by The Post's Matthew Mosk raised questions about one of Sen. John McCain's campaign fundraisers, the GOP presidential candidate decided to return about $50,000 brought in by a Florida oil executive. The McCain campaign acknowledged that some of the funds were collected by a foreign national and came from donors who may not support the candidate.

The Post reported Wednesday that Harry Sargeant III submitted a bundle of checks for $2,300 and $4,600 on a single day in March, all of them from donors in Southern California who had never given before this year's campaign and did not appear to be likely candidates to contribute as much as $18,400 per household.

Although the contributions were credited to Sargeant, whose company has Defense Department contracts worth as much as $1.4 billion, the checks came from Americans of seemingly modest means. Donors included the manager of Riverside-area Taco Bell restaurants, a couple who at one time ran a liquor store in Colton and a Whittier auto mechanic.

The McCain campaign also sent a letter to Sargeant donors reminding them of the federal rules for contributors. Link to Article

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

For once, i can actually say

"Good Job McCain"

maybe there's some decency left in him after all

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

For once, i can actually say

"Good Job McCain"

maybe there's some decency left in him after all

HahAah, they forgot to tell us about that part when McCain borrowed that $50,000, so that he could return it (Publicity Stunt) and then get paid $100,000 for Favor in Return.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If that is true (and believe me, i hope you're right)

please give me a link to help back it up.

I am always on the look out to add to my anti-mccain compendium

top topics

join