It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage from the Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel *extremely disturbing*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yeah I mean people who ask for evidence aren't really looking for it. My mom is the most condescending of this type of person and wouldn't believe in this even if it happened to her. I believe in a lot of things myself. God is one of them. No non-believers will convince me otherwise because I lived it. This girl believed she was possessed. I also believe she was. I just wish she had made it through this and could be here today to talk about it. But still yet some would believe some would just blow her off. It's just the way it is.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shihulud

If you read anything else but that post, you would know you have to have more than just a few of the things listed there. So, of course one by one any of those things can be explained. If you want evidence, why don't you google it? I'm sure you'd find plenty of evidence. This person was simply listing the requirements by the Catholic church, in order to do an exorcism. That was why Anneliese was denied twice before for an exorcism. Some people think that Annaliese was just copying what she had heard or seen from the movie "The Excorcist", but that's IF she even watched it. Even if she was mentally ill and "seeing" these things like some people see little green men on the wall, I seriously doubt she would go to see a movie like that. The family didn't get any money from the movie and hasn't reaped any benefits from any of the publicity on Anneliese. The mother didn't even want the movie to be made. On top of that, she wasn't on any drugs. None were found in her system. She was said to have died from malnutrition and that if they had just force fed her a week before she would have lived. But you can't force feed someone who does not want to eat. In one article I read an interview with the mother, and she said, since they had already determined that she was not mentally ill, she was possessed, they weren't going to put her in a psych ward, which is the only way they would have been able to medicate her and force feed her. Since the mother and the preists were not doctors, they could not medicate and force feed her. In this interview the mother also said that when they tried to get her to eat she would say she was fasting to save her soul. If she did eat anything she would throw it up. And if they tried to force her she would bite them. She would also get completely naked and pee on the floor. She would lick up her pee, she would eat spiders, flys and coal. And there is scientific research into the supernatural. They are not always seperate. Ghost Hunters use science to disprove and prove phenonmenon all the time. To discount that she could be possessed is being just as close minded as the mother and priests saying it couldn't be mental illness. You have to be open to anything or people are going to keep dying because you don't have the insight or will to find the real answers. For all we know, she did have mental illness and maybe that was a weakness that made her accessible to the possessions. If doctors and priests had worked together instead of just sticking to one side, this girl might still be alive.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join