It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys, boys, boys, I'm looking for a good time..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
First of all I'd like to say the following two things:

- The title of my new started thread, this one, don't take it too serious, I realize it sounds kinda slutish (if that word exists), it is far from being meant that way!

- 4000 characters is TOO LITTLE for all the things I'd like to write right now..

---

Today the day started with a funeral. A funeral of a good friend of mine who passed away being only 42 years old. He was not sick, his passing away was way beyond unexpected. Jorgen, I 'loved' you, you were a very good listener.. I will mis that very very much.

After the funeral, most people who attended came to have a drink at one of my most favorite places to have a drink at. It was a sad but simpathetic atmosphere, most tension was released.. Sadness was relieved.

snip
However..
I treated myself on a vodka today, snip It felt good, it wakened instipartion to write, write some of my 'mind spins' on here.
I was unexpected invited to go to a dinner with a few people who attended the funeral, it was a nice intimite comming together, I should do such things more often and spontanious!

Fot a while now I have been somekind of interested in a guy I do not know too well, I had the guts to exchange phone numbers
Lets see where that might end, grins, or not ofcourse.. Wish me luck, LoL.

On the other hand for the passed few weeks I have a lot of attention of 'less intersting' guys. I keep on recieving compliments on my looks, behaviours and so on. Real (nice?) flirts.
I have to admit it would be nice to meet someone again to have a something more then a flirt ( I even dare to use the word: relationship) with.

Questions raise: is it me that is too critical (on those guys)? Do I have too many expectations? Am I or are they worth it? And so on.

You know, it is nice to be appreciated, but how serious are those guys? Do I give them a chance, should I give them a chance?

Am I really that frustrated according to have or being in a relationship? Am I really that happy being single right now? So many questions raise.

Should I loosen up, should they leave me in peace? Should I just give every guy a try, and see who 'suits' best? Am I sexually frustrated by masturbating every now and then (refering to the: Is masturbation a sin? thread).

Grins.. are 4000 characters plenty??

For now it seems plenty.

I just felt like writing some of these thoughts anonimous in public..

And hey! I am looking for a good time too. Just, somehow somewhere I'd love to meet someone that is 'gonna' last a little more serious and a little more longer then the relationships I've had before.

What is it exactelt I expect at this moment in (my) life..? Will it always be questioned (by myself)? Do I have a certain goal? If so, how can I give it more shape..?

Am I happy with my job (I keep on telling myself it is the nicest and best paid job I ever had). Is it just the money I make that makes me think that way?

If I made different choices in my life before, untill now, would I have less of these questions, would I feel more ' happy and satisfied'? Am I really that unhappy and not satisfied?

Should I turn to some religion to solve this feeling? (Bla bull#!) They tried to make me read the bible and so on to snip, but I discovered I don't need the 'power' of the bible to be able to snip!

I am strong enough. Am I really strong enough?

Will I die too young too..?

Dear Jorgen, Dear Rene, both of you didn't deserve to leave us to the ' here after'! It scares me a bit that within the last 3 months two people in my near surroundings died very very unexpected..

Love, Peace and Soul on a Roll..!

Sincerely,

Me.

Mod edit: Please review this link - UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites (ATS, BTS, AP).

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Duzey]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First, i wish you the best on your quest to quit... its a painful struggle, and im in the same boat...

For they guys...

Give them a chance, but make sure its a guy that you feel comfratble with...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think your putting to much thought into this. A relationship if thought about this hard is going to be hard. Go with the flow, you will know if it will work or not.

Don't try and over complicate us guys, we aren't that complicated. And don't over complicate yourself. You don't have to sell yourself short to get what you want. But at the same time don't put your expectations so high that you can't reach them.

A relationship is supposed to be fun, don't make it such a game and such a struggle that your not having fun with it. Worse comes to worse you might end up with a new friend you didn't have before. And that's not a bad thing

Just Keep it Simple and all will be good.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

Sweetie,
First of all, do you think it's a good idea to call this thread "Boys, boys, boys, I'm looking for a good time.."
YOU do know it's the title and the chorus lyrics of an old Sabrina song?

YouTube
(Nudity Warning)

whatukno has the best advice: don't over think it.
You meet someone and they either move you or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yes, indeed I know this song by Sabrina. That's why I open my writing with the excuse for using that text

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
To the other posters:

Thank you for your writings. I'll have my thoughts going on that.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Storm_Indigochild

Yes, indeed I know this song by Sabrina. That's why I open my writing with the excuse for using that text

I am stumped.
How can any girl that's into Italo Disco be single?
If I wasn't married I would court you with Gazebo and Savage music.

[edit on 8/8/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

RoFL..!

I'm not only into italo disco, I listen to a lot of other music too

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Good luck on your relationship problems, but I'm afraid thats the norm, the eternal quest of finding the right one, works both for females and males, i believe the problem lies in expecting too much out of too little, our desire is implanted artificially, we want someone that adapts to us, when relationships are about letting go....

snipnothing is bad per se, in moderation lies the secret of a long lasting life, the mind must be trained to take orders from reason.snip

of course its easier said than done of course, but I've treated some patients, and instead of working against the crave , we work towards strengthening the will.

Mod edit: Please review this link - UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites (ATS, BTS, AP).

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Duzey]

new topics

top topics

join