It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pisky's ATS Story

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ok, nobody's posted for a while, and I'm going to explode on some person at my school, once I find out who he is. Today, I was in the middle of rehearsal for "Our Town," and three guys come out into the hallway by the theatre, rummage through everyone's things, and stole a bunch of stuff, including the $60 CD player I just got for my birthday! the F###ing Son of a b##### a##hole!! I got so P.O.'d!! I almost broke my hand punching a wall!

Anyway, a little off topic. Pisky, When's the next Chapter? I'm getting really anxious!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Chapter 2 - King of the World

"What do you mean, disappeared ?", Ravenna snapped, "How can the Pope just disappear ? - it's unheard of !"
"Well, that's what the newspapers are saying", Mynaeris replied calmly, "And Fox of course, but you know enough to take what they say with a large measure of salt".
Ravenna leaned forward in her chair, a fire in her eyes that Tobias had never seen there before. "What are they saying happened ?"
Mynaeris stood and walked over to her desk. From amongst her papers she pulled out a newspaper which she tossed onto the coffee table.
"The Sun", Tobias said as Ravenna picked up the paper and began scanning the front page. "I thought you had more taste, Myn"
Mynaeris smiled, "It's supposed to be the most widely read newspaper in the country", she replied as she walked back to her seat, "I feel that it's my job to know what rubbish the masses are being pumped full of and what they think", she grinned, "Plus I happen to consider it a highly amusing publication".

Ignoring the banter of old friends, Ravenna quickly ran her eyes along the page until she found the relevant passage. The shortness of the article did nothing to quell her feelings of unease.

The whereabouts of Pope John Paul II were still unknown yesterday according to Vatican sources.
Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, insisted that there was no evidence of foul play and that despite the preconceived notions of certain conspiracy theorists the disappearance has nothing to do with recent information transmitted from Vatican astronomers based in the Antarctic.
Until such time as the whereabouts of the Pope are discovered, the duties of Supreme Pontiff will be performed by the cardinal secretary of state, Angelo Cardinal Sodano.

Ravenna threw the newspaper down and rubbed her face before turning towards Mynaeris once more. "How long before you can get us the things we need ?", she asked quietly.
Mynaeris thought for a moment then crossed over to her desk and removed a small digital camera. "Come over here please", she said, "You too, Tobias". She opened a door and led the way into a lavish bathroom with white walls, underfloor heating and large marble jacuzzi.
"Still living in the manner to which you are accustomed, I see", Tobias said with an admiring glance around the room.
"Of course", Myn replied, "But I doubt ..."
"We came here for passports" Ravenna interrupted as she stood at the doorway looking into the room, "Not for a tour of your bathroom, nice as it may be". She crossed her arms and glared from Mynaeris to Tobias and back again.
"We need a white background", Myn explained pointedly ignoring Ravenna's ill-mannered interruption, "For the passport photos". She took hold of Tobias's arm and stood him against the wall. Stepping back, she fiddled with the camera, aimed the viewfinder and pressed the button. Tobias grimaced at the flash and rubbed his eyes. Myn checked that the photo was of acceptable quality before gesturing to Ravenna. "You next", she said as Tobias made room for his companion.
"Normally I'd just send you both to Darcus and he'd take the photos at the same time as fixing up the passports", Myn explained to Tobias as she lined Ravenna up for a shot, "But I need a few moments alone with you, John, if you don't mind". Tobias nodded his agreement as Myn continued; "Ravenna, once I'm done here, Reikuro will take you across town with the camera while I speak to Tobias".
The camera flashed again.
"All done", Myn said, handing the camera to Ravenna who scowled at the picture on the small camera monitor. "I look like the living dead !", she muttered.
"Exactly", Myn replied leading them back into her office, "They are supposed to be passport photos after all.

Ravenna tucked the small camera into her pocket; "Who's this person I'm supposed to meet ?", she asked as Reikuro appeared silently beside her.
"Darcus Fecque", Mynaeris said, "The best forger this side of the Atlantic. He's been doing a lot of work for me recently, especially since this World Community was setup. It's a joke I'll tell you that. Elections ? What elections ? - the result is a foregone conclusion".
"We've been, well, out of the loop recently as you know", Tobias said as he closed the bathroom door, "What elections ?"
"For leader of the World Community", Mynaeris explained. "Thirteen candidates from all over the world. Hang on, I've got the bumf here somewhere". And with that she strode over to the desk and began rummaging through her papers.
"Excuse me", Ravenna butted in, "But don't you think we need to be going if we're supposed to meet this 'Darcus' character ?"
Mynaeris looked up from her desk. "Good idea", she said with a smile, "Reik - watch out crossing Aldgate. You know what happened last time".
Reikuro nodded and with a grin opened the door and ushered Ravenna out of the office.

"I won't ask what happened last time", Tobias said once the door was closed once more.
"Best not to", Myn replied with a smile and went back to work. Tobias shook his head and waited.
"Got it !", Mynaeris said at last, and reached over to hand a folded piece of paper to her companion.
The soldier took it and read it quickly, a frown crossing his face.
"List of Candidates for position of President of the World Community.", Tobias read aloud. "George W Bush, Anthony Blair, Henry Kissinger, Ariel Sharon, Vladimir Putin, Javier Solana, ... who's he ... Solana ?"
"EU's foreign secretary until the WC came into being", Myn explained.
Tobias nodded and continued, "Robert Mugabe ... No fecking chance, Dieter Ignatius, Helen Bach, William Patel, Anna Key, Ronald McDonald, Britney Spears". Tobias sighed and shook his head again. "Mugabe hasn't got a chance in hell, Britney will get the young neanderthal and old perv vote but that won't be enough for her to win, and the rest are unknowns from God only knows where". Tobias handed the voters card back, "Blair's screwed because most of Britain hates his guts, and the others haven't got much strength, militarily speaking. That leaves ..."
"Exactly", Myn said. "Forgone conclusion - Bush's people will fix this election the same as they did the US Presidentials".
Tobias groaned; "That's all we need", he said, "George Bush - King of the World".

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
POSKY: The story just gets better and better, I can't wait to read what Myn the Merciless gets up to now. Yeah and the other characters too ofcourse.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Good one Pisk!

You know that Pisky Ad fits in perfectly with the dark and destructive theme of the front page!!! You always put humanity on the brink of extinction with your socks dont ya?!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
o_O what happened last time? I probably walked into a wall or fell off something

PS: Reik needs to be in it more, shes the best chara

oh ya btw, Thanks for making me Myn's sidekick! I look up to her, shes really cool

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Soooooo Tony.... you are not the Antichrist?

SUUUUURRRRRRE

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
o_O what happened last time? I probably walked into a wall or fell off something

PS: Reik needs to be in it more, shes the best chara

Well, there was a wall involved
... and you will learn more about Reik in the next chapter.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Win a pair of pisky's socks LMFAO.... nice one pisky
great writing too, i can't wait to see what happens next!!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Well, there was a wall involved

I just so happen to walk into walls sometimes, or I go to open doors but I dont open it because I didnt really push (walking fast usually) and walk straight into the door
its really funny

^_^ yay! I like Reik, shes really cool o_O the character that is...O_o shes really cool! ^_^

-fwaps cpr- Stop being mean to Granma! (Rel = auntie, sarah= rel mom, sarah = granma o_O)

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ACK!! KING OF THE WORLD?!?!?!? We gotta stop this.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
ACK!! KING OF THE WORLD?!?!?!? We gotta stop this.

You will stop nothing, don't worry, me and Myn will take care of it

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
CpR_C%hat_B0%t

Cpr should get high explosives in pisky's story *twitch( ~_^ and a scythe muahahahahahahahahahahaa

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
CpR_C%hat_B0%t

Cpr should get high explosives in pisky's story *twitch( ~_^ and a scythe muahahahahahahahahahahaa

CHAT BOT! -murders and kills and burns on fire- DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-hates the chat bots on Yahoo chat-

umm...I dun trust him with explosives...

hurry up with the next chapter Pisk!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Is it me or do I see JAK's avatar all over the place? I need some coffee....

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Pisky, Let's have lots more of Reikuro in the next chapter!!! She rocks!!!! The Myn the Merciless character is also fantastic, reminds me of someone, hmmmm looks in the mirror "I wonder who?"

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
Is it me or do I see JAK's avatar all over the place? I need some coffee....

Whatever are you talking about I_s_i_s? It must be you

Hey Pisk, can we get a sideline soapy kinda thing going here where Reik & Cpr have this real entangled love/hate animousity thing going where they end up succombing to the fact that they love each other and get married in the end?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Hey Pisk, can we get a sideline soapy kinda thing going here where Reik & Cpr have this real entangled love/hate animousity thing going where they end up succombing to the fact that they love each other and get married in the end?

How on earth is Reiku gonna marry a ChatBot? lol

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ummmmm......

Hey Day, you do realize that the Pisky story is just pretend and CPR is not a ChatBot in this story right?

The ChatBot thing is only in real life. Now try to keep a grip on reality here.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Pisky, Let's have lots more of Reikuro in the next chapter!!! She rocks!!!! The Myn the Merciless character is also fantastic, reminds me of someone, hmmmm looks in the mirror "I wonder who?"

Nah, Myn the Merciless is cooler than Reik!

Originally posted by Relentless

-twitch- Im going to kill you -twitches again-

Woah...weird....that didnt even bother my good mood o_O....darn you spring!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

How on earth is Reiku gonna marry a ChatBot? lol

Your supposed to say no! Your supposed to say something like "I OBJECT!" o_O.....thanks

STILL GOOD MOOD ^_^

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join