It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pisky's ATS Story

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlindLuck
Maybe you should try getting addicted to something less harmful, like starbucks or something.
Apparently people find it very addictive.

too late I already have that addiction!!!

*steals sarah's cigs and her cig money* Trust me I'm helping *runs like hell**keeps running**and running* *dodges a bullet fired from sarah* meeep

cpr12r is dead meat........... @!*% he dodged that bullet....... maybe i'll try dropping an anvil on his head

[edit on 3/6/2005 by smilingsarah82]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Dang...you don't visit this forum for a month and look what happens...
Better start reading...
Looks good at a glance Pisky, keep it up!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Someone gets a little pissy when she don't have her cigs. Cigs are for communist anti-american pansies (LoL arp)

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
One minute I am telling everybody this is my favorite thread the next there are no updates? Has the mighty pixy moved on to greener pastures?

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Angelic1]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow. That would be so un-shwey. What a depressing thought

[edit on 7-3-2005 by BlindLuck]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic1
One minute I am telling everybody this is my favorite thread the next there are no updates? Has the mighty pixy moved on to greener pastures?

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Angelic1]

Have faith! Pisky is researching i believe, and the next installment is not far away

I cant wait to see what he has done with Mynaeris aka Myn The Merciless LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Someone gets a little pissy when she don't have her cigs. Cigs are for communist anti-american pansies (LoL arp)

*Takes away all CPR's access to ATS Chat & any source of Sugar*

That'll get him Mom.
Now CPR, for all you know, Sarah is all that is standing between your rash behavior and survival, in which case the responsibility is driving her to deserve and require a little nicotine now & then.

Now let's get on with it Pisk!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Uh oh! Take away the sugar rush and thats the end of Cpr. Oh and make sure you hide your car keys Relentless. You never know where in the dark shadows the sugar deprived Cpr lurks.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I may not know any of you enough
to make any kind of, uhh, thoughts, but from what I can tell from the posts from cpr, I'm sure that whatever may happen to him from a sugar withdrawl would be an incredibly, INteresting, not to mention amusing, sight to see

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have calculated the amount of time that has gone by since the last chapter was posted, and it totaled 18 days, 2 hours, and 1 minute.
TOOOO LOOOOOOONG!!!!
I'm going nuts!!! (Not Really)
I have decided that I am going to print off every chapter of your incredibly awsome story, cannibalize the hard cover of some book I never read, and create an entire novel, dedicated to Your ATS story, Pisk. I call it, "The Chronicles of Pisk." I couldn't come up of any other name. Oh Well.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As well as working on the first chapter of the next 'book', I'm currently setting 'Book1' in PDF format so that the whole story so far can be downloaded in one go. It will save having to log on every time anyone wants to read part of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thats mighty pixilicious of you Pisky, Sir.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
PISK!

That is so great! Wish you had done it already, it would have been the perfect thing to carry for my trip since I still haven't caught up on the whole story.

Can't wait to see a complete copy in one shot. How very thoughtful of you!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
*grabs second best thign to sugar pure concentrated caffeine*
*huffs it up nose*
*twitches*
*runs into the night*
muahahahahaha

That's great pisky can't wait

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Chapter 1 - Myn the Merciless

"Can you kill an angel ?
I mean a real angel, not one of those people who believe that they are angelic souls in human bodies. Those lot are like the Goths who think that they are vampires and run around in black velvet dresses and capes. If they met a real vampire, they'd # themselves. Oh yes, vampires exist but they're not soulful creatures like Louis or Lestat of Anne Rice's stories. No, these vampires - the real ones - are more like the old Hammer Horror monsters. Dracula, Baron Meinster, Carmilla - Demons in human form, creatures of the night, the devil's undead.
But I'm getting off track. I know how to kill a vampire, after all I saw the pixy bump off De Mornay. What I want to know is how to kill an angel. One in particular - Azrael - the angel of death himself.
That's why I'm here just outside Gloucester with a woman I don't know very well, en-route to Vatican City to find a book that shouldn't exist. Just another day in the life of John Tobias, ex-squaddie, wielder of the sword Excalibur and onetime leader of the Stokesay contingency. Azrael took my love away before her time and I want her back. According to the pixy-woman Muryannan and my companion Ravenna the Vatican archaeologist, when the angel of death himself dies the souls of all those he took will return to earth. The book we seek, Necronomicon, supposedly explains how this can be performed.
Can you kill an angel ?
Can you kill a creature created by a direct command of God himself ?
I don't know. But if I can, I will. I will do whatever needs to be done to get my love back to me."

Tobias clicked the button of his PDA and watched as his recent journal entry was stored within the electronic brain of the machine.
Beside him, curled up on the passenger side of the comandeered hummer, Ravenna stirred. Her eyes flickered open and she groaned, stretching her neck and pushing herself into a sitting position. "Oh my god", she moaned, "Never again". She put her hand to her forehead and winced; "You haven't got any aspirin have you ?"
Tobias reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle which he passed to his companion. Groaning like one of the damned she opened it, tapped out two pills and swallowed them.
"I told you that cider was strong", Tobias said as Ravenna returned the bottle; "That stuff the pixy riders gave us was made with real Cornish apples left to ferment for years. It's at least twice the strength of the cider Fingal and Pisky made".
Ravenna turned green and pushed the door open, stumbling out of the vehicle just in time. Tobias shook his head as Ravenna called to the ancient pagan gods of overindulgence, Huey and Ralph.
Soon enough a pasty looking woman dragged herself back into the hummer and lay her head against the backrest.
"Better ?", Tobias asked.
"Just kill me now", came the reply. "It would be a mercy"
Tobias grinned then looked at his watch. "Time to go" he said, fitting a key into the console and switching on the engine, "I want to be in London just after nightfall." Ravenna winced as the powerful five hundred horsepower engine burst into life, then settled back into her seat and closed her eyes.

Ravenna woke to see the lights of London flickering on in the distance as dusk approached. Her headache had subsided somewhat and her now empty stomach growled for sustenance.
"So sleeping beauty returns from the arms of Morpheus", Tobias said with a smile. "Feel any better ?"
"Much, thanks", Ravenna replied turning towards the soldier, her face having lost the greenish tint of a few hours ago.
"There's food in the back", Tobias said turning the effortlessly into a side road as he headed towards the city. "Pixyland pasties"
Ravenna leaned over the back of her seat and fumbled in one of the backpacks. Taking out two pasties, he handed one to Tobias and settled down to fill her complaining stomach with good Cornish fayre.
"Tell me about this woman we're supposed to be meeting again", Ravenna said in between dainty bites of pasty, "I was out of it yesterday". She grimaced at the memory and shook her tender head, "I'm never drinking 'Best Pixyland' ever again"
Tobias smiled. "Her name's Mynaeris", he began, "I went to school with her back in the day. 'Myn the Merciless' we called her on account of the fact that she never took any crap. You can trust her with your life, but get on the wrong side of her and you'll regret ever hearing her name."
"Charming", Ravenna said.
"Actually, she is. Very charismatic is Myn, which is just as well considering her 'trade'"
"Which is ?"
"She's a 'fixer"', Tobias explained, "If you want something, odds on she'll be able to get it. Within reason of course, I mean she probably wouldn't be able to find the Ark of the Covenant or anything like that."
"I already know where that is anyway", Ravenna replied with a knowing smile. Tobias shook his head in amusement.
Ravenna finished her pasty and dusted off her dress. "So she'll be able to get the stuff we need ?"
"Oh yes, that won't be a problem for Mynaeris. She's got contacts all over Britain and in most of the cities of Europe. What we need will be child's play for Myn."
Ravenna nodded as Tobias continued. "Last I heard she was running a night club in London as cover - she makes more in a day with her black market trading than the club makes in a month."
"A night club ?", Ravenna asked, "I haven't been in one of those for years"
"I have to admit to being somewhat shocked myself when I first found out", Tobias replied, "Myn can't stand today's music. Not as much as Pisky despises the Beatles of course, but close enough. She finds trance particularly irksome. Then again, I suppose the benefits must outweigh the annoyances. 'A good cover is worth its weight in gold' she told me once and I guess that if she has to put up with a little inconvenience then so be it. It's the end result that counts after all."
"So what's the name of this club then ?" Ravenna asked as Tobias began to pull the hummer to the side of the road, "And where exactly is it?"
The soldier grinned as he slipped the vehicle effortlessly between two parked cars. "Just around the corner there", he pointed to the right. "Best we go the rest of the way on foot".
"And the name of the place ?", Ravenna asked as she opened her door and dropped lithely to the ground.
"You'll recognise it as soon as you see it."
She shrugged her shoulders, tucked an errant strand of hair behind her ear and followed her companion along the darkening streets of London.

"She thinks highly of herself, I see", Ravenna said as the nightclub came into view. A converted Victorian warehouse, the club itself looked like many others of its ilk. Its dark brick facade lit only by the nearby streetlamps and a glowing neon sign declaring the name of the establishment.
"The Goddess Mynaeris", Ravenna read out aloud and shook her head.
"She never was one for false modesty.", Tobias replied with a grin as he watched a queue of hopeful revellers move slowly past the bouncers and into a dark passage leading to the bowels of the building.
"You can say that again." Ravenna said, walking slowly towards the end of the queue where a group of young bloods were already eyeing up the opposite sex. Wolf whistles and the occasional sordid remark could be heard, usually resulting in slapped faces and embarassed looks. Ravenna shook her head.
"Hang on here", Tobias said, "And I'll see whats what." And with that, he strode along the line towards the entrance.

Ravenna stood glowering at Tobias as he accosted one of the bouncers. She was peering towards them, in a vain attempt to read their lips when she felt a hand grasp her arm. She gasped, for a second or so certain that she had been discovered by either Corporate militia or worse, Azraelites, but it was only a pimply youth with beery breath who had decided to chance his luck. "Hey darlin", he said earnestly "grab your coat, you've pulled"
Ravenna detached the grasping hand from her arm, being careful not to give her would-be Beau the excuse to 'accidentally' stagger against her. Actually", she replied sweetly, "I'm here with someone"
"Who ?"
"Him", Ravenna pointed towards Tobias who was walking back, a grin on his face.
"I can take him any day !", the youth said drunkenly, thrusting out his chest. Then with a groan he clutched his stomach, fell to his knees at the kerb and threw up.
"I see you've been making friends" the soldier said laughingly as he took Ravenna by the hand and led her past the line and towards the door.
"Chat-up lines haven't changed much since I was last in London I see", she replied as she followed Tobias to the head of the queue where a tall craggy-faced bouncer opened the door and gestured them inside.
"What did you do ?", Ravenna asked as she followed Tobias down a dimly lit carpeted staircase, "Tell them you're a friend of the owner ?"
"Stupid idea", Tobias replied, "Never works. No decent bouncer would fall for that, even if it was true. I was going to give it a go though, until I found something else out"
"What ?"
"See the guy who let us in ?"
"Yes"
"Ex Royal Engineer"
Ravenna turned towards a smiling Tobias; "And how exactly did you know that ?"
"He was wearing a REME tiepin. I pulled the old 'Comrades in arms' bit. Turns out he left a couple of years before I did."
"But why didn't we just wait our turn ?"
"And risk getting turned away if the place got full before we got in ?"
"Oh" Ravenna sighed and followed her companion under an archway and into the club proper.

The sound and lights almost overwhelmed Ravenna who physically staggered at the onslaught. "Wow !", she shouted to Tobias, "I don't remember these places being so loud. I can hardly hear myself think"
"Me too", the soldier shouted back laughingly, "We must be getting old"
"And this music", Ravenna continued, "Trance is the right name for it. You don't need illicit drugs to zap the mind, just listen to this stuff for a few hours"
Tobias nodded, looking around the room. Surrounding the dancefloor where scores of gyrating revellers danced to the pulsing tunes was an open area full of tables and chairs. People in various stages of inebriation lounged around, some speaking loudly others indulging in drinking games while at least three red-eyed patrons could be seen smoking something other than tobacco. Every twenty feet or so a pillar stood, the whole holding up a first floor balcony where customers could sit and watch the antics below. Tobias touched Ravenna's arm and pointed across the dance floor, directly below the balcony.
Lounging against one of the pillars, a young woman with long reddish-brown hair scanned the room, her eyes missing nothing. She looked to be in her late teens but carried herself with the confidence of someone far older. Noticing Tobias, she cocked her head to one side and smiled.
"Is that her ?", Ravenna asked, taking in the womans short multicoloured dress, long boots and elbow length gloves which gave her a marked resemblance to a character in an anime production. The impression was completed by a golden medallion that reflected the flickering lights of the club.
"No", Tobias replied as they moved closer, "That's Reikuro. Myn's sidekick and bodyguard"
She's a bodyguard ?", Ravenna asked incredulously.
Tobias smiled grimly. "Appearances can be deceptive."
"They would have to be", Ravenna replied, "She looks as if she wouldn't say 'Boo' to a goose"
"Oh, she's done more than that", the soldier said under his breath as they approached the girl, "Much more"

"Nice place you have here", Tobias said as Reikuro stepped over to meet them.
"Tell me about it", Reikuro said, rolling her eyes. "Good cover, thats about it. I assume you're not here for the scintillating entertainment ?"
"Need to see Myn, if she's here"
"She's here - at least for now."
"She's planning another flit ?", Tobias looked intrigued.
"I'll let her tell you", Reikuro replied, "if she wants you to know", and with that she led them along the side of the dancefloor towards a dark-looking alcove on the far left.
Sidestepping a couple gyrating to the music, Tobias took Ravenna's arm and led her away from a leering specimen of Homo Neanderthalensis before following Reikuro towards an almost invisible black velvet curtain hidden in the depths of the alcove. Slipping through they found themselves at one end of a short corridor which led to a large oak door that would not have been out of place in a mediaeval castle.

Reikuro tapped twice on the door then opened it and gestured the couple to enter. The room beyond reminded Ravenna of some of the offices she had occupied while working at the Vatican. Dark wood panelled walls, wine coloured carpets and desks that smelt of beeswax. But instead of some aged Cardinal scribbling on parchment, the figure occupying the desk directly across from the door was tall and lithe with long blonde hair and a piercing gaze.
"Minnie !!!", Tobias cried with a grin, striding across the carpeted floor and ignoring everything except the woman sitting before him.
"I am so not Minnie !", came the reply, "I believe that monicker belongs to someone else", and with that Mynaeris stood and walked gracefully around the desk to face her guests.
"John Tobias" she said, her slight accent betraying her South African origins. "It's been a long time."
"Five years", Tobias replied as Mynaeris took his hands and looked into his eyes.
"It seems much longer", she said softly before turning to Ravenna; "And who is this charming young lady ?"
Tobias smiled and introduced his companion who blushed slightly at the compliment.
"Ravenna ... Ravenna ...", Mynaeris mused, "Now where have I heard that name before ? ... Ah well, I'm sure it will come to me soon enough. But I am forgetting my manners. Please sit", and she waved them to the far right corner of the office where four armchairs were arranged around a large coffee table.

"We need your help, Myn", Tobias said once the preliminaries were over, "Passports, Visas, you know the kind of thing."
Mynaeris leaned her elbows on the arms of her chair and steepled her fingers. "Where to ?", she asked.
Tobias leaned forward; "Vatican City"
Myn ran her hand through her hair and sighed. "It's going to be difficult", she said, "Especially with what's happened"
Tobias looked from Myn to Ravenna and back. "We've been ... indisposed", he said. "What exactly what do you mean ?"
"Indisposed ? ... Where in Hell have you been ... everyone knows ..."
"What's happened ?", Ravenna interrupted, an icy fear moving down her spine. She closed her eyes.
"Vatican City is under lockdown", Myn replied.
"What ?"
"It's the Pope", Mynaeris continued, "He's disappeared."

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
OMG!!! The Suspense

The Pope is missing!! The Pope is missing!!

Wow! Keep it up!

Hard to believe its been a year since you started on writing this

PS: I can see why Tobias is feeling the way he is, but he does appear to be acting a little selfishly

[edit on 14-3-2005 by BlindLuck]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindLuck
Hard to believe its been a year since you started on writing this

Well blow me down with a pixy stick ! - Until you mentioned it, I didn't realise that today is the first anniversary of the beginning of Pisky's ATS Story !!!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
YEY!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pope has dissapeared? Holy smokes. I hope the Pisk didnt have anything to do with this.
By the way Pisky I saw someone earlier with the Pisky baby avatar. You better copyright that and start charging royalty fees.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
That'll get him Mom.
Now CPR, for all you know, Sarah is all that is standing between your rash behavior and survival, in which case the responsibility is driving her to deserve and require a little nicotine now & then.
Now let's get on with it Pisk!

Thanks Kid..... (see, Relentless is my adoptee, so you mess with me, your messing with her too!!)

**Extends hand to Cpr** "Truce for now?"

--

Great writing Pisky, keep up the Awesome work, congrats on starting book two, and I can't wait until book 1 is ready for downloading!!

WOO HOOO

Happy One Year Anniversary Pisky's Ats Story

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
*grabs sarah's hand flips her takes her cigs burns them and buries them* *runs into bunker with enough food, sugar, caffein, water, and air to last a few years*

Great chapter pisky! Awesome way to start a new book!

(P.S.: Put cpr in more he rules!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join