Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Non MSM News Sources

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I keep getting mixed opinions between friends and acquaintances about the best source of News.

I often read www.adbusters.org... magazine, but they seem a little too biased for my liking.

For instance here are a few still in question, my hopes are that this thread will become a critique of alternative news sources.

www.unknownnews.net... ???
www.axisoflogic.com... ???
www.democracynow.org... ???
globalresearch.ca... ???
www.guerrillanews.com... ???
www.ips.org... ???
www.opensecrets.org... ???

I would greatly appreciate it if some of you could share your sources/choices/opinions on the best NON mainstream media affiliated news sources.

I have been reluctant to make this post as I know this is not a forum for silly questions, but I am desperate to find some reliable sources of news and info, and all the members here seem to have an excellent idea of who, what, where, and when.

If this has been discussed already, I am sorry, I do not have much time to deeply search this site, please direct me to the proper thread and delete this one.
thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
some others I wish to verify credibility of:
www.drudgereport.com/
english.aljazeera.net...
www.iran-daily.com...
www.rense.com/
www.freespeech.org...
www.ink.uk.com...
www.motherjones.com...
www.atimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 8/8/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
bump, I hate to do this, but I KNOW there are folks in this community who can give a few suggestions to a fellow truth seeker.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So ive had more time to search the site for such a topic, and still cannot find one that really digs into the different sources of news, so please if anyone has any info about who is associated with who, who to avoid, and or who to find credible/non deceptive, would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
therealnews.com...

I always enjoy that site. They are non-profit. Didn't see it on your list so I thought you might like to see.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

awesome thank you!

new topics

top topics

join