It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Johnny Wright or Wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
www.yesbutnobutyes.com...

We are rapidly approaching the seven year anniversary of one of the darkest days on this great country's history. A day that can still cause me to choke up when I see that horrible footage. Just thinking of those homemade flyers that were pasted on church fences in my Greenwich Village neighborhood, asking in desperation "Have you seen ____?" makes me upset. It was gutting seeing those flyers. It was horrible hearing the machinery clearing out the rubble at Ground Zero at three in the morning.

The terrorist attacks on September 11th, 2001 changed this country. A country that I love. As the seven years have gone by, and our nation has struggled to maintain a proper course, an obnoxious and vulgar group has continued to recruit believers. Those that believe that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and an elaborate conspiracy.

Listen carefully: There is not one shred of evidence of a conspiracy. None. Zero. Zip. Squadush.

I wish to release some of my frustration and dismantle any notion to the contrary.

Click on top link to read the full story!

I'm not saying he's right or wrong, I don't know enough about it. But I think he does raise some interesting and provocative questions. I'd like to hear your answers to his points and questions if you have any.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I understand that i am a minority, especially in a conspiracy forum.. but i agree with every word in that article.

* braces herself for the onslaught *

new topics

join