It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Morgellon's Fungus Theory (eerie with that recent cancer/fungus post, eh?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What lies at the root of Morgellon's is a type of fungus. More specifically a fungus related to Mycorrhizal fungi (en.wikipedia.org...). Mycorrhizal fungi are symbiotic partners with 80% of plant species. In a nutshell, the fungi attach at the roots and facilitate nutrient absorbtion (sp?) in exchange for carbohydrates (e.g. glucose and sucrose). This partnership benefits both parties without any significant negative effects (I'm sure with a few exceptions).

I'm positing that Morgellon's is a fast mutating, Mycorrhial type fungi attempting to form a symbiotic relationship with humans. The key to this process is to exist within the human body without causing harm and without alerting the immune system. No small feat. Ultimately the fungal system will exist as sort of a second nervous system. What is termed Morgellon's is primarily the erradication of fungal cells that for one reason or another aren't working - i.e. damaging the person's body or activating the immune system. If a given sore is open and active (i.e. infected), if submerged in isopropyl alcohol, the alcohol will draw the offending fungi from the sore - a black sinewy substance/strands. As I will explain later, this is not the only function of the sores.

There are other pointers... One of the many primary symptoms is a periodic, intense craving for sweets. This would align with providing the carbohydrates the fungi needs (and receives from the relationship) for sustenance.

Mycorrhial fungi often will attract and kill springtails as a source of nitrogen - for itself and the plant. I believe it is this type of mechanism that is occurring and attracting other organisms resulting in the confusing cross-infection appearance of Morgellon's. This is one of the additional functions of the sores (i.e. the attraction of specific other organisms as nutrient sources). This process is a small portion of the vitamin/mineral absorption assistance the fungi will provide.

Also occurring at the sores is the alteration of RNA and subsequent DNA as a corrective response to the offending cells being eradicated from the system. I am not knowledgeable with regards to genetics and such or how such a mechanism might work. So I'm gonna skip faking it. However, there are specific details regarding the sores' process that support them being a part of fungal development and production. (concentration is at a premium...)

Additional connections and evidence: basically the dysfunctional symptoms of Morgellon's (e.g. brain fog, various digestive, etc...) are the result of improper fungal cells being introduced into that area of the body (brain, intestines, etc. respectively) and then corrected.

So the fungi are getting a stable existence out of the symbiosis, what are the people getting? Once the process is complete (up to 10 years) the person will have enhanced water, vitamin, and mineral absorption, heightened intelligence, expanded perception (mild cross-dimensional and telepathic communicative abilities), strengthened immune response, extended life-expectancy, likely among others.

Brain is tired. Well, what do you think?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
very interesting.

see the 2012 link in my signature for some extra goodies.

-

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I'll be keeping tabs on this possibility. It seems more likely an explanation for morgellon's than a nanotech infection.

If this is the case, then I hope a harmonious symbiotic relationship can be found between fungi and human biology. It may be quite an "upgrade", just as long as I don't have to deal with mushrooms sprouting from my skin!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

your comment about mushrooms sprouting from your skin reminded me of this:

and take a look at the last post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
One other thing to Morgies out there and anyone else really...
Do you recognize this picture?

thoughts? comments? labels?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
One other thing to Morgies out there and anyone else really...
Do you recognize this picture?

thoughts? comments? labels?

dunno.. one of the many cyst type granules that come from the temple area or upper arm-shoulder area?

or are you trying to depict some of the complex microscopic glitter type "holographic crystal shapes " that come out when you sweat?

-

[edit on 9-8-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I can only give you the pieces. You have to solve the puzzle.

www.patentgenius.com...

www.patentgenius.com...

www.patentgenius.com...

www.patentgenius.com...

Get to reading kids. Not much time left.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you don't suffer with and from Morgellons what are you talking about?

Granny got it from a shot to the wrist. Shes nearly clean.

I didnt ask her how she got clean but I can.

Does anybody care?

sarc

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

I would imagine anyone suffering with morgellens would like to know how to be relieved of it!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pandaroo
I can only give you the pieces. You have to solve the puzzle.

www.patentgenius.com...

www.patentgenius.com...

www.patentgenius.com...

www.patentgenius.com...

Get to reading kids. Not much time left.

I looked at those patents. OMG!!! The first one has the Navy as the assignee.

Shocking, but not really. Know what I mean? It confirms my worse fears honestly.

Thanks for the info. (I think!)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
by the way, with that drawing, I'm not trying to be cryptic. I'm trying to limit people's preconceived bias. This allows for a wider spectrum of possible relationships to be considered in people's minds. You never know where relationships or parallels will show up. If someone says the same thing I was drawing, I'll say so. or eventually just say so of course... anyway...

PATENTGENIUS: I looked at those patents. I wracked my brain to find a continuous link and failed. Here's an imperfect summary of how I grasped them, please correct me if i'm way off:

an advanced air purifying filter
a process for producing a silver related? anti-bacterial fiber for use in textiles
a type of magnetically based RAM
a technology which quickly and reliably identifies proteins from a small sample

Any input out there?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The drawing looks like a mushroom to me.

It looks familiar, have you posted it hear before?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
That's quite interesting.

So you say that Morgellons, eventually, will actually benefit the human host and not be a nuisance, or a disease in which symptoms manifest periodically? The symptoms subside and you receive heightened abilities as it were? Or the symptoms stay, and you just gain heightened abilities after a set amount of time?

That would explain one thing, the fungi theory. Because many who are bit by ticks and subsequently get Lime disease are somehow more susceptable to Morgellons, that some Lime disease sufferers will just .. come down with Morgellons .. for seemingly no other reason or cause. Perhaps the tick associated had the fungi present on its' body, legs, and jaw, from being on the trees and plants and such, and thus carries the fungi to you, the new host, and it gains access? I dont know .. its an idea..

But let me ask you, OP or anyone else, Why do the hair or fiber like strands that are excreted from the sore sight often appear synthetic or textile in nature under the microscope, that is, of a fiber that is typically not associated with randomly appearing in someone's skin? They look like MAN-MADE fibers .. they look like strands of a particular type of clothing in their structure at the microscopic level. Why is this? It has always perplexed me..

HERE'S A THOUGHT ON THE SIDE:

Okay .. I know alot of you are familiar with the stories of the USA retrieving an injured, but live alien entity from a down alien craft, commonly thought of as the Roswell incident but not necessarily so, and that the injured, live alien was kept in captivity for some time, and subsequently studied etc? Does this ring a bell? Ok good, now .. do you remember the part that stated that the alien became ill, and was dieing, and the humans tried to nurse it to health? Well do you remember which professional was eventually called in who was most effective in treating the entity? It was a BOTANIST .. because the alien's physical structure more closely resembled plant life cellularly than human life (animal cells).

Why am I mentioning this? Because, such a disease would thrive on such a species of alien entity! If the alien entity is plant-like, then the processes which occur on plants that attract and make the Morgellons causing fungi capable of attaching would also occur on some level with the alien entity, if it evolved/was designed from plant cells and not animal cells, as we call them.

Furthermore, such a fungi could be akin to a common cold for them, while producing weird strands of fibers in our skin and causing us more problems. They couldve introduced it to our eco-system. But there's no evidence for this.

One thought is that if the alien entites that most closely monitor/contact/work with us on Planet Earth are of a plant cell structure, they'd be deathly afraid of our Planet because of the vast, vast Eco-system. I mean think of the billions of plant diseases we as human mammals are immune to? And now think of vice versa? No wonder they likely wear suits that make them look like little grey men with big black eyes. Walking around on this planet plain clothed would probably make them catch disease and die, fast.

[edit on 8/16/2008 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
To Runetang,

My theory is that they are going to spread this Morgellon's to the point in which it can become a national Epidemic and then our Government will use this as a possible split-agenda.

1. They will convince the mass populous of this nation that we have, "in fact" (sarcasm), already become victim to a new terrorist threat and it was undetected until the outbreak reaches a certain level of group hysteria in the medical facilities.

2. They will claim to have a vaccination, but will call it treatment so that the patients do not discontinue frequent visits, maybe even develop morgellon treatment centers.

3. When people get signed up for this treatment they will have to fill out a document that will have a scannable bar code to input all of their privacy info into a injectable implant RFID "claimed treatment".

4. This inoculation will contain the vaccine while also introducing this nano-tracker to the patient. I believe at this point the nano fibers will discontinue expelling themselves from the host, but actually become cellularly synergetic to the cells of it's host. Acting as an antennae. i.e. "a type of magnetically based RAM"

I apologize if this is way out of reality to you all, but I have become very skeptical since I myself have been looking into this and have now begun pulling what appears to be pieces of fiber optic cables from parts of my body. I just thought I was getting bad acne on my arms and knees. Then when I pulled one about 1/2 inch long from the Achilles Tendon areas of both feet I become paranoid. I hope you all don't think I am a conspirator of some sort. Just a dumb 21 year old.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I feel you, it would be a good reason / excuse to inject nasty pre-cursor chems into us to make us more susceptable to other illnesses and diseases, while also injecting nano-sized RFID into us.

Although one main flaw I see is that Morgellons can often times not be very severe overall, that the symptoms, while annoying at times, are not totally life changing to the extent of a person suffering from it delusionally going for any treatment available. Many people who have it would simply not get the treatment, not even know they have it, or couldn't afford the treatment.

Now .. a mutated avian flu .. that would be something the government could literally set up vaccination stands on every city block and rural town in the entire country.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I still think of this condition as an invasion and needs to be stopped. I understand the attempts to assimilate it by looking for benefits, but I don't think it is completely benign.

Alien, fungus, nanotech, whatever, it needs to be stopped. I do not believe I am alone in my opinions.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Matyas - yes, don't get me wrong, I personally haven't stopped attempting to erradicate the condition. The symbiotic theory is just that, a theory. Something to keep an eye on and develop. I've had this condition (essentially full-blown) for five years. I don't lose cause I never quit.

Some very effective Morg's Treatments:

fungal extraction: use on sores that are active (i.e. sensitive to touch, painful, bleeding or nearly so - removing false scab helps - DONT MESS UP A HEALTHY, HEALING SORE obsessive types!) Fill a bottle cap (size as necessary) with 91% isopropyl alcohol. With whatever maneuvers necessary, place cap (still full of alc.) over sore (sorry for any burning - love the pain). Hold for 30 secs to 30 mins) Upon removal, dab up extracted fungi with paper towel (tp works better). Repeat until black fungi ceases to emerge from sore. Usually about 1/2 centimeter of a sinuous clear/white substance will replace the fungi and stop any additional bleeding.

Keep all sores WET with castor oil. The speed with which you will heal is remarkable.

1500mg Vitamin C MINIMUM daily.

gotta run

-v

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I"ve never even heard of this before. Guess I've got a long night of web searching ahead of me.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I saw that special on TV. Crazy how warts can make someone look like they're turning into wood. It was really sad that the had to make a living doing freak shows, and that he wasn't sure if he wanted to be cured because he had no other way to make money.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

That and strict diet regulation. I can understand the pain part with rubbing alcohol. I learned how to turn it off, and use it in all my hygiene applications. After every shower I usually douse myself in all the areas that sweat, toes, groin, armpits, face after shaving... works miracles with heat rash! The only product I use more of is soap and shampoo.

I also suspect this is a good preventive measure against fungal invasion as well as germicidal applications.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join