It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati christian sect churches and symbolisms to answer Alex Jones's recent article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Since all my posts basicly get buried by the kind staff of the staunchly anti-D-word Abovetopsecret.com using the fear of lawyers excuse here is my second posting, edited for your sensitive sheltered minds.. Which i understand well as im being robbed by them currently, they dwell in a glass illuminati building and address with occult numerical reference.

In the last post, I discussed comparisons between the Kabba of Mecca, The Black Stone specificly on the Kabba and the image Alex Jones used of the 3rd eye pyramid in the black ovoid shape-in a square shap- design on the ceiling in a cathedral in a town that is named slyly, lucerne, switzerland/"lucifers concern"?. There are other organisations and whatevers that pop up using guised names or relations of lucifer.

Now many lucifarians defend staunchly that satan/lucifer whatever, was good because he gave mankind the torch of wisdom, but i argue that we are kicking a dead horse. There is no one but us, that which made it all and those that have not seeing the full truth. hell is a place you put yourself through your desires and heaven and hell after death operate on a principle frequency of your electromagnetic energy and where the turn of the universe allows you to fall into, some get stuck, some travel ceaslesly, some reborn, some die forever.

Noting the imagery in churches, in government centers all relates to secret societies. And that those societies lie, cheat and steal, get away with it and then do it again. (How you ask..hmm. over taxation, war on d's, car tab fees, oppressive cops, lying politicians, business managers who act like satanic communist slavers. Ive been around the freemasonic block a few times to know when i and others i care about are being suckered by communist liars bent on conquering. I love america and the worlds people and cultures, but hate evil and oppressiveness.
so i write to you as much as i can to example these simple realities you the average person who may read this, and this reality you all allow by your lack of knowledge or care.

Whenever you see the pillars, pyramid, or egyptian whatever, its likely masonic, it has multi meanings. Involving technology even back into egyptian days, where hieroglyphs melded human ritual with technology.
Did you know the pyramids, Kabba, and Dome of the Rock all have earth grid energy resonating designs? the pyramids are giant earth grid capacitors, but for what, and why way back then?

So based on what you already may know, I cant post unfortunately about certain things here that are not allowed in america by fascists and communist retards, so ill just ask you kindly to go open another browsing window, go to "google "image" search" and type in "lucerne cathedral".

Notice the shape of the center art, with the windows as 2 pillars, the spires as 2 pillars, but theres a shape i want you to see, its there, it reminds you of a tree..but its smaller than one.

more evidence the whole of the world is being shammed out of sovereignty by losers who steal, lie and corrupt.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Since you bring this stuff up, I strongly recommend that you read The God's Machines by Wun Chok Bong... It will explain a lot of these types of places to you.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Did you know the pyramids, Kabba, and Dome of the Rock all have earth grid energy resonating designs? the pyramids are giant earth grid capacitors, but for what, and why way back then?

First, no I didn't know that. Second, what does that even mean? I would prefer some proof or more insight as opposed to a rhetorical question.

Also, come down off your cross. Apparently you were rubbed the wrong way by ATS staff or something. Join the club.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
other proof..., there was a post i read where someone said that early alien ships used to power up near the pyramids naturaly absorbing EM grid field, AC i believe.

Imagine then that photons from the sun actually penetrate the stone and resonate frequecies which i alledge harmonise the inner mind to galactic center, allowing time travel, and potential life viewing so i have heard. Remember star trek, when they took the ship back in time around the sun. Thats what I believe is what is similarily happening in this alledged pyramid ritual the egyptian hyroglyphs elude to. Go do some of your own research and see what you find. Its an open field of interesting gems of wierd historical..wierd. melding science fictiion with the earths natural inhabitants and our reality..your welcome.

top topics

join