It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evergreen Aviation is a CIA front for Al Qaeda heroin (+ Hill & Knowlton + Burson-Marsteller)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Evergreen Aviation is a CIA front for Al Qaeda heroin (+ Hill & Knowlton + Burson-Marsteller)
(thanks Missing Blue Sky -- for the orig posting (see bottom), about Evergreen. I recognized the name -- they are heroin runners for CIA) CONVICTED CIA NARCO AIRLINE IN AFGANISTAN www.thewebfairy.com...

EVERGREEN AVIATION IS A CIA FRONT.

goggle: evergreen aviation cia //// also google: evergreen aviation cia heroin
Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. is an Oregon-based aviation company with longstanding ties to the CIA.
www.sourcewatch.org...

Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. is an Oregon-based aviation company with longstanding ties to the CIA. Its huge Evergreen Maintenance Center in Arizona was bought from the Agency, which offered the property to no-one else.[1] In 1980 an Evergreen plane flew the recently deposed Shah of Iran from Panama to Egypt, hours before the Panamanian government was due to receive an extradition request from the new government in Tehran.[1] Giving rides to dictators is something of a specialty for the company - it also allowed El Salvador's President Duarte to use its helicopter, which was officially in the country to help repair power lines.[1]

And according to a series of articles in The Oregonian in 1988, Evergreen's owner and founder Delford M. Smith "...acknowledged one agreement under which his companies provide occasional jobs and cover to foreign nationals the CIA wants taken out of other countries or brought into the United States. However, neither Smith nor CIA officials would say whether any broader agreement existed."[1]

Evergreen is a member of the International Peace Operations Association. Press releases from the company list as a press contact Nathan Drevna from the major PR firm Hill & Knowlton.

Hill & Knowlton is bad news.
www.abovetopsecret.com... Covert Action Quarterly (cont) No. 44 (Sprlng 1993) Special-Public relations, buying influence, Hill & Knowlton, Burson-Marsteller, Clinton Cabinet; Somalia:"humanitarian" intervention, Rio Summit Greenwash, BCCI-CIA; Clinton & Nat. Sec. Act; Anti-Gay plans. Excerpt: Hill & Knowlton is one of the world's largest & most influential corps. It is Turkey's Washington public relations & lobbying firm. Hill & Knowlton represents chronic human rights abusers such as, China, Peru, Israel, Egypt. Indonesia, retained Hill & Knowlton to tune of $14 million in 1991-92, also represented infamously repressive Duvalier regime in Haiti.

-Burson-Marsteller, major D.C. public relations firm, registered w/U.S. government as foreign agent for Saudi embassy within weeks of Sept. 11 terror attacks.
-in addition to royal family, firm's Saudi clients included bin Mahfouz, who hired Akin, Gump when he indicted in BCCI banking scandal in early 1990s. former chief of counter-intelligence at CIA said political influence of firm like Akin, Gump why Saudis hire them. Idris hired Akin, Gump during Clinton presidency, when Clinton confidante Vernon Jordan partner at firm.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Evergreen operates Arizona CIA airbase with
world's largest fleet of 747s and participates in dropping
Chemtrails on USA.

www.thewebfairy.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Great post!!

the CIA connection is fascinating.

I do not have time today, but will look up for you later some connections with Evergreen and Hughes aircraft (howard hughes). Evergreen and Hughes are related some way but I need to find the documentation.

The Original patent for chemical airspraying was taken out by Hughes Air in 1991. Patent # 5,003,186

If you connect Hughes to the hypothesis, it is interesting to note Hughes Medical Institute is one of (well the) strangest and richest research medical facility in the world. It was created by Howard Hughes has a 16 BILLION dollar endowment and does biomedical research....right now these are all a bunch of straws...but I think we will make some connections.

I will be back later.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I noticed that no one put in the ties to Intermountain Aviation. This was the CIA company that Evergreen bought and is now at Pinal Air Park.

Google Intermountain Aviation for mountains of information regarding past CIA connections and operations.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
Great post!!

that's cause your post was great!

The Original patent for chemical airspraying was taken out by Hughes Air in 1991. Patent # 5,003,186

Hughes Medical Institute is one of (well the) strangest and richest research medical facility in the world. It was created by Howard Hughes has a 16 BILLION dollar endowment and does biomedical research

I just finished a post on pharmaceutical companies involved with bio-war/chem-war (although it excludes genetic DNA/RNA warfare) --you'll need to skim the whole post for bio-war/chem-war www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm now going to google: biowar chemtrails -- quite a lot came up.

Morgellons Defined
Rense.com
12-5-7

[url=] www.rense.com...[/ulr]

Note - This is the most generally complete, current profile of Morgellons as we perceive and define it based on clinical lab data and extremely advanced research being done by a small group of heroic, brilliant private sector scientists and physicians. - Jeff Rense

Morgellons Disease - Dec 2007

A communicable (nanotechnology triggered?) invasion of human tissues in the form of self-assembling, self-replicating visible tubes, colored fibers, wires, arrays with what seem to be sensors or 'antennae', and other visible configurations, some carrying what may be genetically-altered and spliced DNA/RNA. These (nano-triggered) 'machines' thrive in alkaline ph conditions and use the body's bio-electric energy, its minerals and other unidentified elements for power. (People should *not* strive for an acidic ph - they should work for a normal pH of 7.5 ). There is some evidence suggesting these tiny machines possess their own internal 'batteries.' They are also believed to possibly be able to receive specific tuned microwave, EMF and ELF signals and information. To what end is not known. The symptoms vary from open skin lesions all over the body which do not scab normally, *never* become bacterially-infected and heal extremely slowly. The mental and neurological effects include brain fog, serious personality changes, fear, depression, physical coordination issues. Morgellons victims also suffer rapid spikes in body heat levels, severe malaise, and chronic fatigue. It is established that Morgellons machines are commonly found in all body fluids and orifices; they have been found in bone joints, and are believed to routinely achieve full body systemic penetration. It is reported by nearly all afflicted that Morgellons machines seem to have some kind of hive or 'group intelligence.' Communicability appears to be possible and probable through all normal bacterial or viral vectors. Since they can withstand temperatures in excess of 1400 F, routine sterilization of medical/dental reusable medical equipment and instruments is moot.

It has been shown there are differences in There is also substantial evidence linking Chemtrail aerosol fibers to Morgellons fibers although proof of transmission through aerial spraying remains anecdotal.

others ATS posts on Morgellons disease:

New Morgellon's Fungus Theory (eerie with that recent cancer/fungus post---www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is Morgellons disease?--www.abovetopsecret.com...

A New Explanation for Morgellons, the Disease that Makes Wires Grow Out of Your Skin--www.abovetopsecret.com...

Morgellons on Mars!--www.abovetopsecret.com...

Morgellon's Identified!!!--www.abovetopsecret.com...

New Morgellons Breakthru!!!--www.abovetopsecret.com...

Morgellons - Mystery New Skin Disease in US--www.abovetopsecret.com...

put Morgellons into the ATS search engine and there are many more posts
Now, I have to read these and play catch-up

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Good info. The thing is the CIA doesnt always even need or use fronts.
They just use their own planes. Theyll crash, theyll find drugs, and then say it was a plane owned by the CIA; They get away with it.

But Good Post thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Good,read CT! Al Qaeda has been in the drug biz for years now,much like the Laotian drug lords in the Golden Triangle they have been protected by the intelligence community.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have worked in a number or different aviation related jobs at a handful of airports over the past 15 years. I worked for FedEx for a few years as well as had direct contact with Evergreen Aviation and their employees.

The USPS (United States Postal Service) contracts all of the USPS Express mail, airmail, and overnight types of USPS services to FedEx because of the FedEx Express air logistics network which always has connecting overnight aircraft.

Evergreen Aviation is contracted by the USPS to pick-up the USPS shipments from FedEx. Evergreen Aviation then sorts the deliveries and USPS trucks pick-up the sorted deliveries and takes them to the individual post offices.

This system offers the perfect opportunity for a government run package logistics cover operation. Any airport which handles USPS can therefore be used to ship secret government shipments of ANYTHING (weapons, drugs, secret equipment, tech, documents, bombs, use your darkest imagination).

Also because the USPS is operated within the government the situation allows very easy financial back-scratching both ways and makes it easy to cover it up using and a combination of methods such as contracts, special accounts, and fake front companies to pay for the shipments. Just imagine how easy it would be for a guy in a suit to show up at a post office in Washington D.C. with a package and ship it overnight via the USPS and pays a huge amount for the service using a front-company government black-budget credit card to pay for it.

At my job with FedEx at two different airports, both times FedEx had this relationship with Evergreen Aviation. They would pick up the containers filled with USPS Express shipments from FedEx once we unloaded our FedEx aircraft. Then later, Evergreen would bring back outbound shipments for us to load on outbound FedEx aircraft.

I noticed a consistency with Evergreen Aviation at both locations: Their equipment and personnel were substandard. But from what I heard they were paid very well and had great benefits. This also sounds like a government operation: Contract work which is over-budgeted overpaid employees, equipment which is poorly maintained, and employees who don’t ask questions.

I had never been to the Evergreen Aviation website before today and found some very interesting things…

On Evergreen’s VERY OWN ‘about Evergreen’ webpage they write this… “Evergreen is recognized as a world leader in air freight and aviation services with a broad base of customers including other air carriers, aviation companies and GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES.”

Where does a company get the money and CONNECTIONS to use technology such as unmanned aerial vehicles? “Currently employing the Insitu A-20 Insight, Evergreen concentrates on commercial, Unmanned Aerial surveillance with both maritime and land-based applications.”

Evergreen Unmanned Systems (EUS)

The technology relationship Evergreen has with Boeing makes the evidence of government cover operation meddling overwhelming in this situation. This quote from the main webpage of Evergreen: “Boeing Trusts Evergreen with the 787”

Evergreen Aviation: 747 Supertanker Capabilites
"Response Time
The aircraft will be fully loaded and on alert status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."
I mean, where does a company get the money and ability to maintain loaded 747s tankers 24/7/365 for worldwide deployment? A big government contact?

After visiting the website I must say I am surprised how much this operation reeks of black-budget funding.

Another situation came to my realization.
I believe is the term CHEMTRAILS is a term which was coined by government counter intelligence operatives to misdirect and discredit the suspicions of conspiracy theorists with ideas about the suspicious white four-engine aircraft which criss-cross the US skies spraying tic-tac-toe formations which spread into a thin sky filling haze. These are NOT chemicals which are meant to affect people on the ground (both chemtrail points are popular misdirection arguments used by disinformants trying to discredit the investigation).

What I do know is that I have seen the spraying with my own eyes. The aircraft were white four-engine aircraft ‘mowing the lawn’ in the sky making repeated consecutive parallel lines numbering over 15 in a clear pattern across the sky to create a perfectly planned spread to fill the sky with a full haze in a few hours.

It is my belief that these spraying operations are intended to control the albedo and therefore the temperatures and weather. Whether or not the intent of the spraying is weather modification, to counteract global warming, to control precipitation, or even possibly to add elements to the atmosphere for the use of HAARP related technologies, I cannot say.

What does strike me is how Evergreen Aviation is: connected to Boeing and government agencies, has very advanced technology, a huge fleet of White 747 tanker aircraft, and the Global logistics to make it all happen under the guise of shipments and all paid for with blank government contract checks.

Even Evergreen boasts they are in the Weather Modification business HERE: on their own website.
"MARKETS:
• Firefighting
• Oil Spill Containment
• Weather Modification
• Biochemical Decontamination"

Evergreen Aviation would be the perfect cover for such a massive operation. Large numbers of repeated flights of 747s could be accounted for by saying they are being used for US military shipments of supplies or relief supplies. Just make up your own cover story from a huge list of cover stories…It would be so easy.

[edit on (2/14/09) by AllSeeingI]

top topics

join