It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1 item you would take to another planet

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Stick with Dunkin'...at least you know what you are getting!

If I could stuff one more thing into my laptop (original answer) it would be grey goose...I just had a few shots and everything seems just dandy!

Probe..? What probe..?

Ya buudy!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I would take a dozen Krispy Kremes

Everyones loves them. I would be their best friend!

[edit on 11/27/2009 by happygolucky]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hmmm, I would most likely take my sword with me as it would go where I go, not for violence, but it is as much a part of me as anything if not moreso, besides I wouldn't want to pass up the chance to have a sweet copy of it made from some badass alien steel, or perhaps they could make me a lightsaber in the same style!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would take my trusty Star Trek communicator, always works for Captain Kirk when he needs to be beamed out of a sticky stiuation.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Laptop was a pretty good idea but even better if it allows intergalactic internet because it will soon get boring unless you happened to take a good few TB in movies, music and reading material.
It would also be good with the interstellarnet (copyright me) to keep in contact with Earth otherwise you would go mad with loneliness (assuming you are alone).

I was going to be sarcastic and say oxygen or food as you didn't include them in the given list, but I assume you meant the basic necessities to be included.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The biggest freaking shotgun you ever seen so when I do meet up with an alien, I'll blast him away so the other aliens will know that I represent mankind and I mean business so go ahead and get what's coming to you suckas!

Maybe I could hide a pair of sunglasses with me so I can scream the infamous Rod Piper quote.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Chad_Thomas89]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My Chess set!

I guess, I just wana see how intelligent, these guys really are.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Definately a good HD camera...so i could record everything and not just have memories in my head, but recorded as well..not to mention it would be cool proof too...I most definately want to go offworld at some point if someone picks me up...

Given the fact aliens don't eat, atleast not the same way we do, i can't bring any chili peppers, pizza, Fruit Loops and Doritos lol...but it would be fun.

[edit on 1/12/09 by Cybernet]

[edit on 1/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Would Jessica Alba fit into the overhead comparment.....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
First of all; before I depart my mother land; I will make sure my first name is if not already changed legally and literally as "Adam". Secondly the moment I step my alien 5 toe's on the new planet I will instantly initiate the glowing precious green button switch on my most sophisticated, secret, intelligent, unimaginable device that will conceive what man desires the most ... Eve.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would take my laptop!... Assuming I'd be able to access msn & facebook on whichever planet I was on?

If not, I'd just take a dvd containing all the performances by John & Edward on X factor. To remind me of the happy days on earth.

For any of you poor deprived americans that arent aware of these two legends..
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would bring a full historical outlay of human evolution, from the Sumerians to modern day Darwinism. A compilation of all religions, sciences, etc. More than likely stored on a petabyte hard drive installed into a ourageously fast computer, full of videos, documentaries, recordings etc.

Then I would ask the aliens, where are we wrong in your eyes, and what can we do to improve.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chad_Thomas89

You sir, are an....[exempt]

Yeah.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join