It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamed the lottery numbers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I found this, and thought it was interesting. Do you think it was just luck, or that he may have untapped abilities?
www.molottery.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i had a dream a couple of days ago that i won 4.2million, i thouht that 4.2 was a strange number to dream.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It would be hard to tell if it was just luck with that information, since there's not a whole lot. I believe it could happen though. It's happened a few times in my family where someone played lottery numbers after they saw them in a dream and won. Never with an amount that big, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hmmm strange. I remember buying a lotto ticket a few yrs ago, i didnt pay much attention to it however, i had a dream about numbers, they were vivid enough to remember them upon awakening, in my dream i heard a voice which kept telling me to 'remember these numbers' as they grew bigger and bigger visually. I woke up, looked at my ticket which was for some type of house lotto thingy, and in very tiny print at the bottom there were the numbers. You had to almost use a magnifier to see them with, i'd never have noticed otherwise. No i didnt win and to this day still wonder why i had that dream with the voice.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
hmmm strange. I remember buying a lotto ticket a few yrs ago, i didnt pay much attention to it however, i had a dream about numbers, they were vivid enough to remember them upon awakening, in my dream i heard a voice which kept telling me to 'remember these numbers' as they grew bigger and bigger visually. I woke up, looked at my ticket which was for some type of house lotto thingy, and in very tiny print at the bottom there were the numbers. You had to almost use a magnifier to see them with, i'd never have noticed otherwise. No i didnt win and to this day still wonder why i had that dream with the voice.

What was the point of having dream and hearing the voice? Maybe if you keep using the numbers, one day you'll hit the lotto.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

i had a dream a couple of days ago that i won 4.2million, i thouht that 4.2 was a strange number to dream

You may want to check with a numerology book. check and see if 4 and 2 are signifigant numbers for you also of course check 6 as well.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nlive81

Originally posted by Sapphire

What was the point of having dream and hearing the voice? Maybe if you keep using the numbers, one day you'll hit the lotto.

Possibly yes, now if only i still had those numbers 'sigh'

top topics

join