It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help here

page: 1

join
share:
Al

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok so theres this grl at school right. Shes 1 year older than me but her birthday is in december so she is in my grade. at lunch shes hangs around with her other friends at lunch and nutrition witch a grade higher than we are. The grl is my friend but im afraid to ask her to be my girlfriend. I also think my best friend digs her but he says he likes some1 else so hes letting me have her. I dont want her to reject me and tell evry1 i asked her.Are u guys still with me? Her favorite bands are Good Charlette, Rage Against the machine, and Sublime. She has my number but i dont have her( i dont know how the hell that happend) and she never calls me lol. I need both male and female advice and views. Notice I dont disclose my age,grade.home adress, telephone number, political party,or company.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
im only 21 but in my few years ive learnt if u dont get with her now u probly never will. so wot if she rejects u at least u had the balls to try.

all i can say is get in there my son

Al

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yeah that is exactly what my friend says. Oh and she plays guitar and i play base so there might be a connection there...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Try starting a band that might click something.

Yeah if you never ask you never going to know, or get. Same thing happened to me, I waited,waited,waited and lost her.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
there u go then things in common to start with. if u really like her go for it. uve got nothing to loose.

i had this problem at school myself and i left it to late and she found sum1 else

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Heres what I say, old hitman proverb but it makes sense with life.

"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan gracefully orchestrated tommorow."

Go for it or forget it. I have had the same problems.

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sounds A LOT like my problem... read my thread right here is BTS' RELATIONSHIPS titled "I'm just TOO SHY..."

A LOT OF GREAT ADVICE WAS GIVEN THERE, and I think it can help to solve your problem. It's my longest thread ever (it went on for 3 months!) and it helped me out a good deal. I want to share the same for you...

GOOD LUCK, Al.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

new topics

top topics

join