It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gnosis trap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
While I am in a pretty good place in life right now - I feel more complete than I ever have! - I am currently stuck in the trap where I think that maybe everything I'm learning is all directed or part of the greater scheme. I have been paying more attention to and even manipulating the electromagnetic field lately, filling my body with energy by praying, etc. etc. So much of the idea of positive energy and the Light makes perfect sense to me, and I feel like I can see through everything that's meant to throw us off or confuse our psyches now. But I m I buying into some new world-wide religion that's being introduced in a very sneaky way? I think this is a possibility. I am trying to learn from experience though, but I know that even experiences can be manipulated. I wish I had some book with a big list of true answers in it. :\ Let me clarify that I am not into paganism or the worshiping of any god except for the Prime Creator, who I believe we are all merely extensions of. I am also not into black magic and I know what kind of evil it invites into one's life.

The only thing that makes me think I'm not being tricked is the increasing spiritual and electronic harassment I have been facing, but that could also be part of the scheme. These MFers are very intelligent and evil, and they know exactly what buttons to push on a human being's soul to get the proper reaction. I know that all I can do is follow my own will, but what if my will is not really my own? It's driving me bonkers. I'm wondering if my will is only the result of past experiences, and those past experiences may well have been put in place to create a certain desire within me. That desire might be being currently cultivated by actions taken against me or toward me. I have no way of knowing. This is the trap of knowledge, because once you have knowledge you know that everything you hear could be a lie! I am just trying to integrate all truths into my life to the degree of increasing love and understanding. Anything that involves negativity I try to throw out, but I'm even learning that somethings are so subtly negative that it's hard to detect.

I have recently learned a lot which makes me suspect that large portions of my entire life have been manipulated to bring about certain outcomes. I don't want to go into it since I have elsewhere on the board but I know that I have been involved in programming, and that's what freaks me out so much. It's hard for me to know what is the real me and what is the fake me. I don't even think people need to go through ritual programming to have the same types of thoughts - culture creates multiple personalities by it's mere existence.

Does anyone have any advice regarding this stuff? I am sure most of you have had similar experiences in the past. It's all still kind of new to me.

I believe in astral projection and I believe that ESP is real and that I have had some experiences with it. The more aware I am of it now, I realize the more I can tap into it and develop it. I know how to draw on the light power of the universe and although I am in very early stages, I am learning to develop that. Are you referring to the idea that we are already more evolved than we've been allowed to realize, or is there some even greater experience you are referring to? I know what the government is capable of doing, and I wonder if they are selecting people to make feel certain ways in order to create certain vessels/programmers for the population in the future. I've heard that they will create certain types of people to bring the rest of the population over into trusting the Antichrist at the end times.

But another problem is, what if the Antichrist is a lie! We know that certain parts of the Bible were written to help fulfill the agenda. I have been thinking, what if the scheme is to bring people the truth about reality and then make them think that the truth is another one of their lies, thereby rejecting it forever in favor of a "blood-spattered Christ" who is supposed to be the real Christ, riding in at the end of time and violently vanquishing the foes of humanity. Sounds kind of fake to me.

I don't know what to think. I don't know what thoughts are mine anymore!

To those who are Christian I will say that I respect your right to individuality and I respect your spirituality and love of Creation, but I'm not buying that Christianity is legitimate for even a second so I would rather not have people speaking to me about it anymore since I have thoroughly explored this avenue for many years of my life. I believe in Jesus Christ, his power and his blood, but I don't believe in Paul or the Catholic Church, or King James, or the Holy Roman Empire. I believe classic/modern Christianity are antithetical to true compassion and love. So please, no sermonizing...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by MCThompson2x]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Does no one bother to read a post that's more than two paragraphs long or what? Is everyone here afflicted with some sort of inability to care about anything that will take more than five seconds to absorb?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by MCThompson2x]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sites been down for a while, you bring up good questions, and you have a strong perception, the thing is we all say things that other people pick up from us, friends family ect ect, i wouldn't call that programming.

After reading your post more clearly it seems you have stumped yourself, who knows we could all be under some type of influence, one thing i'll tell you is you should start learning how to shield againts psychic attacks, also how did you learn to manipulate the electromagnetic field????

[edit on 10-8-2008 by King Seesar]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Sites been down for a while, you bring up good questions, and you have a strong perception, the thing is we all say things that other people pick up from us, friends family ect ect, i wouldn't call that programming.

After reading your post more clearly it seems you have stumped yourself, who knows we could all be under some type of influence, one thing i'll tell you is you should start learning how to shield againts psychic attacks, also how did you learn to manipulate the electromagnetic field????

[edit on 10-8-2008 by King Seesar]

I'm not sure honestly, I think anyone can do it, I don't think I'm special in that regard. You know that feeling that you get when you start thinking about something that really emotionally effects you, or when you are spooked, when you feel like you get an electromagnetic zap and your hair stands on end? It's possible to call upon that through sheer will, a lot of times merely praying or meditating will induce it. Also, trying to astrally project will automatically draw a lot of energy into your body, causing that to happen. It draws so much energy into your body that it allows your soul to separate and travel around. It sounds ridiculous but it's true and anyone who actually feels like trying it with an open mind will find that they not only can do it, but can verify that it's literally happening. It seems like I learned how to control it after I had my first near-astral projection experience. You should do some experimentation in order to "activate" or at least increase activity in your pineal gland. Google it, a lot of it is pretty interesting. I don't think anyone is going to get very far if they keep blocking attempts mentally, though. Having an open mind is really necessary, but once you get started you can tell whether or not it's psychological by experimenting.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Also you say "I'm not being tricked is the increasing spiritual and electronic harassment"......

What does that mean what kind of electronic harassment is going on???

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MCThompson2x

Hey, life is a hoax so why not get hoaxed decently

Being serious, I've thought exactly same thoughts about modern day gnosis, but recently I've put some effort into researching the foundations of their claims, and I have hold opinion that many of modern day gnosis is based on Gnostism (the early christianity), which again is based on ancient Egyptian beliefs, Zoroasterism and in the end, the ages old philosophy of the east. So they have certainly done they research, and many of their methods are based in very old truths which (IMO) only Jung of modern times psychiatrics can explain this decently.

The tricks and methods that Gnosis teaches today, are all masked in some kind of religious language and metaphors, and funny thing is that many of these methods work - but be careful about accepting their view of universe as yours; Samael Aun Weor once warned: "Do not follow me, I'm just a sign post!". My claim is, that most of the meditation and manipulation techniques teached in gnosis will work well even if you don't adopt it's religious part.

Once I felt quite intriqued towards gnosis of the modern day, but as I've seen it been institutionalized, I feel awkward and resentful towards it. Man should never form a institution upon religions - it will not work and only depraves all the good spiritual truths.

Because today's emperors wants money, I highly doubt that gnosis is their invention. Think about it; a balanced person that don't have lusts and needs is not a good consumer. Many businnesses would turn to dust if gnosis would be adapted widely. But it could of course be kind of intellectual trap; to seduce those seeking the truth and to hold them trapped into somekind of religious dogmas. The trap is more efficient, the more it has real and awarding. Gnosis has these signs, but I do not stamp it as a hoax. I'd say it is better religion than most others, but I still wouldn't adapt it, because I just can't believe those who claim to have the truth - I have to find it by myself, and I guess we have already come a good way towards it.

Just look within, meditate and keep your body at shape and in good vibrations, there is nothing to lose in it. Just be careful about adapting some system without question - but I am sure you won't, or you wouldn't be discussing about it here

Take care,

[edit on 15-8-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MCThompson2x

Ah!

You are starting to see how things/events/time in general is being "compressed"...

Imagine a toilet flush, it speeds up as it empties....we are about to empty...

Check out my thread: September of '08 -- It might vibe with you!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hmmm that electromagnetic experience you mention... I get that as well during meditation/prayer. A Christian person might say that is the "holy spirit" or some such. It is definitely some form of energy, and it is described pretty well from what I have read of Kundalini and Yoga. In my case, I feel the energy travel up my spine and it feel like it blossoms like a lotus on the crown of your head. That is how I *know* I am communicating with my higher power. I can only get this feeling when I sit up straight, and clear my conscious and focus on God. This might be some sort of cause and effect on my body, but it definitely helps me achieve oneness with my maker.

As far as astral projection goes... some called this "seeing thru you 3rd eye" which effectively is a form of self hypnosis, can make you have waking dreams, etc. But to be quite honest, I am not sure at all it is spiritual. Ever read the book "'___': The Spirit Molecule"? Interesting read.. The author, Dr Strassman introduces a theory that the brain produces minute amounts of '___' thru the pineal glad to produce altered states on consciousness. I know for a fact the same is true of Nitrous Oxide as well. That place between conscious and unconscious is where you will find astral projection. In my opinion it is the same as dream state, with the exception that it can occur while you are awake, and sometimes with your eyes wide open.

Another technique for astral projection is called EMDR, which is a trauma therapy... basically it is induced my repetitious taping, binaural beats, or light bars to stimulate REM state. There is something about this process that makes the brain produce the chemical to induce dreams. It is thought
that short term information is stored in the part of the brain known as the hippocampus, and REM state allows the brain to ready process this information. The first time I had an astral projection, it was using this technique and subsequently 3 more times after that.

I cannot tell you if there is anything spiritual about all this, however I get the feeling and gut level impression that there is something supernatural about it. The visions/hallucinations are extremely real and seems to be directed by someone other than yourself. Your experience may vary.

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
Hmmm that electromagnetic experience you mention... I get that as well during meditation/prayer. A Christian person might say that is the "holy spirit" or some such. It is definitely some form of energy, and it is described pretty well from what I have read of Kundalini and Yoga. In my case, I feel the energy travel up my spine and it feel like it blossoms like a lotus on the crown of your head. That is how I *know* I am communicating with my higher power. I can only get this feeling when I sit up straight, and clear my conscious and focus on God. This might be some sort of cause and effect on my body, but it definitely helps me achieve oneness with my maker.

As far as astral projection goes... some called this "seeing thru you 3rd eye" which effectively is a form of self hypnosis, can make you have waking dreams, etc. But to be quite honest, I am not sure at all it is spiritual. Ever read the book "'___': The Spirit Molecule"? Interesting read.. The author, Dr Strassman introduces a theory that the brain produces minute amounts of '___' thru the pineal glad to produce altered states on consciousness. I know for a fact the same is true of Nitrous Oxide as well. That place between conscious and unconscious is where you will find astral projection. In my opinion it is the same as dream state, with the exception that it can occur while you are awake, and sometimes with your eyes wide open.

Another technique for astral projection is called EMDR, which is a trauma therapy... basically it is induced my repetitious taping, binaural beats, or light bars to stimulate REM state. There is something about this process that makes the brain produce the chemical to induce dreams. It is thought
that short term information is stored in the part of the brain known as the hippocampus, and REM state allows the brain to ready process this information. The first time I had an astral projection, it was using this technique and subsequently 3 more times after that.

I cannot tell you if there is anything spiritual about all this, however I get the feeling and gut level impression that there is something supernatural about it. The visions/hallucinations are extremely real and seems to be directed by someone other than yourself. Your experience may vary.

Peace

I own that book. I love the Alex Grey artwork on the cover.

I read it at work, on my lunch hour. The "experiences" the study groups had make me feel very close to my own personal experiences.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Very similar to my experiences as well, except I wasn't smoking any '___'.
Maybe I should...

top topics

join