Campaign strategy or resolve of issues?

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This just hit me, with the sudden dislike of Obama probably in it's rise, could he have been a republican plant to railroad the democrats into defeat?
I would believe that Clinton had been the early popular candidate. If a woman ran only slightly opposed then it may have been harder to defeat the democrats.
The democrats are easy to defeat if more minorities are represented per candidates.
I would not make race an issue but............. and then the facts of ethnicity you might say.
Could that have made Obama the right weight of lead sinker for the democrats?
If we were to believe that this type of campaign strategy was successful,
should we accept a president who is elected because of campaign strategy or one who has answered the questions surrounding the issues.
Neither one has in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Okay, either I've nailed one or your not so opinionated!?Well here's more juice for it.

McCain's economic plans will move this country in to a 5Trillion dollar deficit by 2018. Obama's will be about 3trillion.(Barrons financial weekly)

McCain can at least count to two, not like the black man who's to stupid to understand how much things will cost. Thus has under estimated debt raising, spending. This Obama character is a farce, I've only heard african mumbo jumbo, at least McCain slurs the issues or tells the truth that he has no idea what the issues are.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Okay, now the same strategy: use the democratic split to gain republican votes. This is normal, but wouldn't you like some issues resolved?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rightwingnut
This just hit me, with the sudden dislike of Obama probably in it's rise, could he have been a republican plant to railroad the democrats into defeat?
I would believe that Clinton had been the early popular candidate. If a woman ran only slightly opposed then it may have been harder to defeat the democrats.
The democrats are easy to defeat if more minorities are represented per candidates.
I would not make race an issue but............. and then the facts of ethnicity you might say.

You might be closer to the truth than you think.

The same Bilderberg member, James A. Johnson, that worked with the Kerry campaign is who Obama named to vet his V.P. choice. Things didn't work out so great for Kerry in 2004.

And now Obama picks Joe Biden?

Seriously?

Obama/Clinton would be a guaranteed win just based on demographics. But Obama/Biden?

Read more here about Obama and the Bilderbergers

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yeah , its seems the v.p. selections are a little weak. Biden is out of touch and has the same need of repairing mistakes in history, that don't apply today. Palin seems to be caught up in the moment and isn't qualified to do more than head the mudslinging team. I would have like them to add to any plan of resolve of the issues.

new topics

top topics

join