Little man watching mars rover.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by ziggystar60

Actually, I'm forced to agree with him. This comes across as ridiculously stupid. It's things like this that make the whole UFO/ET community seem like tards.

An object (most likely a rock, doh), with a shadow. That's it. There is no detail. The object displays nothing out of the ordinary.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Comatose]

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Comatose]

ANd for you comment towards me.

it's ok to go OMG that hubcap is a ufo.....i swear it blah blah blah...
look at that Chinese lantern....omg ufo....disclosure!!!

but a little man on mars is so bad you would rather flame the poster lol
and some how degrades ufo and alien belief system lol

sir you proof in ufo's and et must have a week link..if this picture is ridiculously stupid. to you and fathom..

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how we DON'T do things on ATS.

Here on ATS we are respectful towards our fellow members. We give everyone a fair chance to state their case. We also have a culture of NOT replying to a thread if we're not going to be productive or constructive by posting what we think. If you don't like the content/theory in a thread and don't think it's worthy of your input, then MOVE ON to the next thread. Or if you think it's against the Terms and Conditions then contact a staff member like so.

Seeing that removing all the insults/destructive and off-topic posts will render this thread pretty empty, we're going to hand out Warnings for every person that insulted a fellow member in this thread.

It should serve to remind everyone of our Civility and Decorum Policy. And please remember that Courtesy is Mandatory.

Now, let's be nice with our fellow members and allow everyone their fair share of legroom here on ATS.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
ty but the damage is already been done.

i shall not post any more picture's on ats.

ufo or alien in nature.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

ufo or alien in nature.

Hi, beforetime

Please, keep on sharing, no matter even if all that you find turns out to be nothing but rocks: don't stop sharing

In my opinion it's a rock, with another small rock in the background, i'd say it almost for sure:

i mean, nothing indicates that it's something different from a rock, even if i see what caught your attention: of course i could be wrong: anyway, there's no need to be rude with you

The image posted by Ziggy looks more interesting, imho, but the problem is that the radial sun rays cover the whole image, so we don't know what are actual features nor what are artifacts due to sun rays. Hard to say, hopefully the same area has been also photographed with the Pan Cam (this one was taken with the nav cam).
Wen i'll have some time, i'll try to find some more photos of the same formations, or in the meantime maybe ArMaP will do it

Thanks for sharing

[edit on 8/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

ufo or alien in nature.

Don't give up my friend for I have seen wee Jean Luc and will post him here. It DOES LOOK like a man. That is true to me. I think it is a rock. pretty sure about that. But maybe they are little men.

He looks so cute in his beret eating a banana and checking out the rover.

[edit on 8/8/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

How about when you post something you don't claim outragous things in the title of the thread. This is what started this whole thing.

Too bad they removed the negative flags for threads.

YOU DO REALIZE you posted "LITTLE MAN WATCHING THE MARS ROVER" as the title of this thread?

This is close to a blatant flat out lie as anyone could possibly post.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

idk but to me looks like a little man.
watching the rover..i meant really small man lol

original picture
img369.imageshack.us...

this is large image with the little man perhaps ...

img139.imageshack.us...

sorry image's are to large to show in post's.

here is cut out part and zoom of the little man.

Now i will say why i say it look's man like.
it look's to have hair.
eye or eye's turned at waist..viewing the rover..
and shadow implies too the light between his leg's and arm and show's it's upright..on 2 leg's i suppose.
just a small type person thing lol

anyone else see what i see ?

What ever it is, it does not match the patterns, or lack of patterns, of the other rocks in the area. One would expect gravity to force a rock to lay flat rather than hold position on a narrow end.
Good find!
I have a picture of two Martians cows eating blueberries, or they could be just rocks, that I want to show you. But what ever the case, I can't upload it until a get a few more posts in.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Dont give up, there are those who get their kicks and laughs from calling others all kinds of things, my pet hate is those who keep calling others Idiots, when all that person is trying to do is share something interesting.

Comments about "the whole UFO community" are especially laughable, these people wouldn't know the first thing about "the UFO community" because i doubt they would get into a conversation with any professional investigators for more than a few minutes with an attitude degrading others in that way.

They don't seem to understand, yes some of us get it, not all lights in the sky are UFO's never mind Alien in origin, it does not stop the need to know the truth, no matter what the truth turns out to be.

Fact is there is something that needs to be explained, and many thousands of genuine people are striving to bring out that truth, most for the benefit of everyone.

Stick with it, everyones contribution is important in one way or another, and it will probably be the smallest of evidence that breaks the whole thing wide open.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

It looks to be from the front hazcam, but I am not sure.

I am looking for it now.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

How about when you post something you don't claim outragous things in the title of the thread. This is what started this whole thing.

Too bad they removed the negative flags for threads.

YOU DO REALIZE you posted "LITTLE MAN WATCHING THE MARS ROVER" as the title of this thread?

This is close to a blatant flat out lie as anyone could possibly post.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by rocksarerocks]

that was my point.
i see a little man watching the rover...lol
people post a ufo pic or video.....
it's took at face value or debunk..as he did it's a rock lol

but the picture from nasa website..resembles a little man.
or a treasure troll /gnome lol

and thus i wanted to share it lol

sorry again to all the ats member's that was somehow expecting..some little green man standing beside the rover lol

allso my friend the first sentence of thread..i said idk..i merely stated it looked like one lol

and allso...people see ufo cloud formation's....
i see rabbit's and dog's face's ect...

see my point.. same as most ufo's ..it's all how you look at it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

It looks to be from the front hazcam, but I am not sure.

I am looking for it now.

You are right, ArMaP, lol

here you go:
marsrovers.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It's this one.

But all front hazcam images from Sol 1584 or latter show that area.

Edit:

I forgot to say that it looks just like a rock, but with so many photos maybe I can create one of those "super-resolution" images that show even more artifacts than those that ATS members usually see.

[edit on 8/8/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hold on I'll do it myself!

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think your looking too much into the original picture, I for one cannot see any 'Little Man' All I can see is a rock. Shame we didnt have any higher quality pictures, then i could zoom in and show you it was a rock and nothing more. sorry

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ok seeing as you all good at image's ..i was saving this one for a later date..

but you image expert's can tell me what you think of it..ty in advance.

i wont even say what i think i see.

original picture from nasa

i outlined something in the corner's..and flipped left 1 turn.

best i can zoom into a picture

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You see what you Want to see...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I think I can see it too! Looks like a gremlin sitting on a rock, that has walked miles across the MARS desert trying to catch up with the vehicle. When he finally caught up with the vehicle he sat on that rock for a quick weed break. Looks like it's getting high to be.
Just my opinion

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Da Vinci often got inspiration from stains on the walls. I'm sure we can see lots of things but in the end a rock is a rock. Still good that you are studying them cuz you never know - a rock might not be a rock after all.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
yeah, humans can find patterns and objects out of chaotic forms. I mean i have a tear on my wallpaper that looks like a flamingo. It is just like looking at the clouds and finding things.

I wish people would keeping looking for things like this but with more detail and some symmetry and clear clearer pics.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join