It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little man watching mars rover.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
idk but to me looks like a little man.
watching the rover..i meant really small man lol

original picture
img369.imageshack.us...

this is large image with the little man perhaps ...

img139.imageshack.us...

sorry image's are to large to show in post's.

here is cut out part and zoom of the little man.

Now i will say why i say it look's man like.
it look's to have hair.
eye or eye's turned at waist..viewing the rover..
and shadow implies too the light between his leg's and arm and show's it's upright..on 2 leg's i suppose.
just a small type person thing lol

anyone else see what i see ?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Can you provide us with a link to the place where you downloaded the image from? Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Can you provide us with a link to the place where you downloaded the image from? Thanks in advance.

marsrovers.nasa.gov...

there it is ..i got it strait from the nasa website.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't see anything special in the area you poined out, sorry. But I spotted something else in the image which I think is very interesting, I have circled the square looking feature:

I am not sure if the image you gave a link to is the best version of the image. Perhaps someone can find a better one, so we can take a closer look at it? (Hint , hint, ArMaP and Internos?)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You circled a big rock

I don't see anything exciting about that square rock.... what is it you see?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by axehappy

Hi, if you read my post carefully, you will notice that I did not make any claims whatsoever about what I see. I only said that I think the feature is interesting, and that is why I would like to have the best possible version of the image to take a closer look at it. It may of course be just another rock. And it may not.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Actually, if you look it a bit sideways, it seems to have a face.. two round eyes, a protruding nose, and mouth with TEETH!

If it is a rock, its sure an ugly one.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Actually, I'm forced to agree with him. This comes across as ridiculously stupid. It's things like this that make the whole UFO/ET community seem like tards.

An object (most likely a rock, doh), with a shadow. That's it. There is no detail. The object displays nothing out of the ordinary.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Comatose]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

I am not sure which object you are talking about, but if you mean the feature that the OP pointed to, I agree that it probably is just a rock and a shadow.

But I found another feature in the image which I think is interesting, so I cropped the image and circled it. If you are talking about the image I posted, and not the OP. I don't quite agree that it is just a rock and a shadow. Not at the moment, anyway. Perhaps someone can find a better version of the image so we can take a closer look at the "thingy" I circled.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes, I was talking about the OP.

I would say that the 'object' that you circled is an illusion in the image created by the almost-vertical flare from the light source (sun?) and the horizontal features of the landscape.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

Yes, I agree that it may be only an illusion. That is highly possible. So I am hoping that some of the wizards of ATS who are great at analyzing images will stop by this thread and give us their opinion.

And thanks for your answer.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose

Actually, I'm forced to agree with him. This comes across as ridiculously stupid. It's things like this that make the whole UFO/ET community seem like tards.

An object (most likely a rock, doh), with a shadow. That's it. There is no detail. The object displays nothing out of the ordinary.

to call something you have showed no proof to as if or is not..stupid.

isn;t very nice on the community.

i flat see hair a face.ect...yes its small but who said life would have to be our size anyways'.
as i said i just see it.
and felt id share it.
but if ats has become..let's flame the op for posting a picture.
i will stop posting.

either prove it isn't..a little man..DEBUNK it
prove its a rock..with a hairline and face and body.either way DEbunk it.

show a example oh how the shadow would..even indicate..a hole between his lleg's.to indicate leg's.allso

instead of calling people stupid as a rebuttal.

a person post's a picture of rock that look's like a face on mar's..heck it's on the new's...
i post a picture that look's to me ..to be a little person type thing beside the rover...hair face eye or eye's..body and leg's.
And im called stupid.

so i will not post any other picture's i have. on ats
ty mod please delete my thread .
no use in stinking up ats as they say.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by axehappy
Actually, if you look it a bit sideways, it seems to have a face.. two round eyes, a protruding nose, and mouth with TEETH!

If it is a rock, its sure an ugly one.

yes as i said..if you look at it as a person turned from t he waist.
looking at rover..kind of a sideways profile view..

you see hair a face..arms and leg's are facing camera..top part of body is turned toward rover watching it.

i don't see why i keep getting flamed..
if i see a little man i see a little man..thats all i said.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Last post for me on this thread, but if that is a little person, it looks like one of these guys: Troll

Not the one in the picture on Wiki, but I'm sure you've seen them before with their hair sticking up!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
*sigh* ok I'll play along, here is what found in this picture.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by axehappy
reply to post by beforetime

Last post for me on this thread, but if that is a little person, it looks like one of these guys: Troll

Not the one in the picture on Wiki, but I'm sure you've seen them before with their hair sticking up!

lol yeah a treasure troll doll.

But what people are failing to see like fathom.
Is untill they debunk why it has wait looks to be face..hair nose legs and arms...
all the name calling and ridicule doesn't matter.

i just simply posted a picture of what look's to be a little person ..and thats exactly what it look's like to me.

and it offends them. so i don't know about at's future..to many troll's the forum kind if you get me lol

<<   2  3  4 >>

join