It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implant technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help
Hi All,

Can anyone recognize this piece? We appreciate any help or leads. My partner has expelled about 7 of these along with her sister and I found a similar story online. I'm praying that it's terrestrial, but fearing that it's not. The director of UFO research in Seattle recommended I put the pictures up on a website to see if anyone can identify this. Here's the web address for the blog I created which contains a lot more detail.

smallgoldflatchipsextracted.blogspot.com...

1. Does the object glow under uv light?

2. What is the texture of the object? smooth? raw? hard?

3. Have you weighed it? and compared to the 7 other object that your partner has expelled?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Need Help,

May I suggest that since your in Brazil, you might want to contact A. J. Gevaerd.

He's a highly respected Ufologist and in the area, I believe you can reach him at... [email protected]

Oh and I'd love to see you start your own thread about this implant , and keep us all updated. Let us know who looks at it and what they tell you ect. ect.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have seen on this one show on ufo phenomenon where it showed an implant being looked at under a microscope and it dissolved and turned into ash.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I dont'have a UV light. I haven't weighed it yet. This happened last Friday. If you check my blog again you can see how small and light it is. I just took two new pictures today.

Her family has thrown out all the other samples. The last one that she expelled was in 2002, researchers took it and haven't given it back.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Need Help,

May I suggest that since your in Brazil, you might want to contact A. J. Gevaerd.

He's a highly respected Ufologist and in the area, I believe you can reach him at... [email protected]

Oh and I'd love to see you start your own thread about this implant , and keep us all updated. Let us know who looks at it and what they tell you ect. ect.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

yes, thank you very much. i am already in contact with Mr. Gaevard. He emailed me back right away and referred me to a contact of his who lives in the same city as I. Plus Mr. Gaevard apparently is on his way to the Amazon right now. But before I start sending this off to anyone, I want to do research on this myself, and then I will give it to Mr. Gaevard.

Because when the subject's mother had this the chip in 2002 sent to a lab they kind of took it and left the family in the dark.

The mother didn't find out until 2 DAYS ago when I asked "WELL WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?? what was the result?.." like what was the scoop people? The mother called her doctor contact and they said this... that the original lab couldn't decipher what it was, like it wasn't from earth.

so they sent it to a lab in MATO GROSSO in Brazil where they said it was "quartz".

go figure???

i have a blog started: i took two new pics today

smallgoldflatchipsextracted.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
and according to the subject, she says they all look have looked the same. She said before she remembered the older ones might have been a tiny bit larger.

Now, this is the first one I've seen, personally. It would be helpful to have another one to compare to, but I'm not wishing for it. But considering the number she's extracted in her life time and her sister's she'll probably cough another one out, who knows when.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff Need Help!

Thanks for the update , I can't wait to find out what comes of this through Mr. Gevaerds contact. I think you can be certain that Mr. Gevaerd will not allow your object to be taken from you , or keep you ( or us ) in the dark about it.

I will check out your blog again too.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i added this website to my favorites and will definitely post updates here and also on my blog site.

thanks for the replies

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Need help ,

I really liked the new pics you took . Whatever it is its strange! It doesn't look like Quartz to me!

You really should start a new thread about this to post all your updates on ! Make sure and post some pics in your new thread too!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
here on this website? I can't figure out how to attach pictures here. God, I need help with everything don't I? ehehehe

uh..i tell you, I am good and tired of this subject already. It's stressful and taxing and scary.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help
uh..i tell you, I am good and tired of this subject already. It's stressful and taxing and scary.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Ufology!

Don't worry inserting pics is fairly easy once someone tells you how to do it!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
how do you attach pictures on this website? I clicked on insert image, but then it asked for a url and that's where I'm lost.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Check for the U2U I sent you and see if that helps.

If not U2U me , and I will try to clear up any questions you have about this.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
New thread accomplished! Now I will rest...

here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"Why hasn't this doctor submitted these devices to scientific inquiry? Where are these devices now?"

No doubt 'cause when they do submit physical proof to the scientific community it has a funny habit of getting lost before analysis and never seen again, ie never returned to the owner.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityDreamer
Hi all...I joined ATS just 5 minutes ago and I'm already itchy to write about something...

In regards to alien implants...I agree too. However, having searched on the topic "Strange and Unfamiliar" for quite some time I believe that ITS ALL IN THE GAME...
Conspiracies, hoaxes, truths, lies, coverups...ITS ALL HAPPENING !!! And I OPENLY challenge ANYONE on this known universe to prove me wrong...
Look, I just wanted wanted to provide some insight on "potential future implants" The following link talks about another kind of implant...soon to be "commercially" available to all of US.

www.metatech.org...

Any comments on the above remarks ?? Bring it on...

I saw someone already posted the link to the ATS thread that debunked it so I won't post that again, but here are 2 more sources that more or less debunk the exploding twenty dollar bills story

www.snopes.com...

slashdot.org.../03/02/0535225&mode=nested

[edit on 9-8-2005 by warpboost]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join