It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implant technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have been reading up on Alien Implantation in human subjects,and find it quite an interesting as well as unnerving phenomena.Dr.Roger Leir has been involved in quite a few implant extraction surgical procedures,and has claimed that the devices are quite the anomoly-They in most cases are wrapped in a bundle,or outer casing of the subject's nerve tissue,which is basically interconnected to the rest of the hosts neural mainframe.So in a sense,the implant basically records the subjects entire reactions/responses to stimuli,like a chip in a computer.It appears to exhibit a stong magnetic field,which is kept powered through electrical firing of the host's own neural system.Many of the subjects had zero entry scars or skin abnormalities,which baffled the surgeons as to how the object got there to begin with.

Obviously,whatever is responsible for these tracking chips and their placement has a profound knowledge of biological/neurological anatomy.Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
ive read the same things.i also heard that if you shine UV light on them they glow green.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Here's a thought...

Why hasn't this doctor submitted these devices to scientific inquiry? Where are these devices now?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi all...I joined ATS just 5 minutes ago and I'm already itchy to write about something...

In regards to alien implants...I agree too. However, having searched on the topic "Strange and Unfamiliar" for quite some time I believe that ITS ALL IN THE GAME...
Conspiracies, hoaxes, truths, lies, coverups...ITS ALL HAPPENING !!! And I OPENLY challenge ANYONE on this known universe to prove me wrong...
Look, I just wanted wanted to provide some insight on "potential future implants" The following link talks about another kind of implant...soon to be "commercially" available to all of US.

www.metatech.org...

Any comments on the above remarks ?? Bring it on...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I just want to know who the jack@ss is who chooses his forehead instead of his hand =)..

Also the only problem I have with the whole thing is it will be really really hard to have ONE WORLD System all based electroniclly, It would still have to be based on Gold, and really I think 5 out 10 people would freak. We are a long long way off from even have a one world gov. let alone a forced way of paying for things, bottom line you do work , you get payed you buy things from other people who do work. People take many forms of payment and will continue to do so. The bottom line is how to get money not shake people up so they dont spend it, Credit cards, Cash, barter are one of many ways to pay for things. Vendors want more ways to get money not less. I am not saying it cant or wont happen but it is a far way from it happening soon.

At least thats my thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Here's a thought...

Why hasn't this doctor submitted these devices to scientific inquiry? Where are these devices now?

He did send them to a research lab(I believe in New Mexico)for assay and analyzation,and they came back with a weird mixture of metals like copper and a magnetic iron core.The scientists who ran the tests said the mixture most closely resembled their assays of meteorite compositions.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
11-D,

This is interesting, but you would lend a little more credibility to your post if you provided a link to where this information can be found about hte Dr's research.

Just a thought,
Peace,
Lukefj

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
11-D,

This is interesting, but you would lend a little more credibility to your post if you provided a link to where this information can be found about hte Dr's research.

Just a thought,
Peace,
Lukefj

Well,his site appears to be down at the moment,but this is the url-
www.alienscalpel.com...

The book I'm reading involving some of his cases is Unsolved UFO Mysteries By William J. Birnes(author of UFO Magazine)and Harold Burt(International field investigator for MUFON).

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Seems to me that anyone who had one of these devices on hand would grind it down in very fine layers and subject each section to electron-microscope scan, photographing and searching for any nano-scale patterns that would reveal its machine-like structure and function.

Until I see these photographs and patterns I'm going to dismiss the entire subject.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yep...where's the analysis of the electronics of the devices, etc.? That's where it falls apart...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep...where's the analysis of the electronics of the devices, etc.? That's where it falls apart...

Actually from what I've read,the objects were submitted to scanning electron microscopy,X-Ray spectroscopy,and a chemical component assay.If that is the case(and it's actually true,lol),then he must have data sheets of the analysis in his records.He does appear to be one of the more credible UFO speakers that I've seen on the lecturing circuit,but that's just IMHO.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes, I'll agree there, I've heard of him before, but it still comes back to the fact that we should have more details then, than "some metals similar to meteorites". We should be able to see pictures, diagrams of inner electronics, where exactly it was attached, some photos of the surgery, etc. and we don't.... That's just it.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Conspiracies, hoaxes, truths, lies, coverups...ITS ALL HAPPENING !!! And I OPENLY challenge ANYONE on this known universe to prove me wrong...

Well your sort of in a win-win situation there.
Conspiracies can be hard to prove but they have been proven to exist in the past so yup thats happening
hoaxes are a regualar occurence in investigating the paranormal so...yup thats happening
truths - uh what? of course people tell truths
Lies - again people always will lie
Coverups - Have been known to happen so yup thats o.k

My point is why did you even mention that? You would have to be a complete idiot to not know that they do happen on a regualar basis. So why are you challenging people to argue with you? Do you truely beleive that you are some sort of revelutionary by saying these things? People need to think befor they post, there goes my opinion of you already, not that you care about that im sure, too busy stating the obvious to give a damn about other peoples opinion.

*puts down the flame thrower*

Interesting question however, But if these inplants are being found on a regular basis how come there is little information about them? Why am I not tuning into sky news to here about mysterious devices being found in humans, it would make a good story....

Another enigma for the board to solve.

Im in agreement with Condorcet untill we have electron microscope images of anything to do with these things I'm dismissing the subject as nothing more then doctors trying to justify their income.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityDreamer
www.metatech.org...
Any comments on the above remarks ?? Bring it on...

The twenty dollar thing listed on the above website is BS

When someone posted it here about a week or so, several of US (me included) nuked new twenties.
Not a peep out of any of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i always like your contributions to threads gazzy

now let me address to about the subject matter of electronics in theese implants
The technology could be so advanced there would be no need for electronics
The roswell crash identified in Phillip Corsos book had no visible electronics in the ship (The day after roswell)
alien technology many millenia ahead of ours would likely no longer need bulky elctronic technology

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I like my implants in sili...oh never mind.

I saw two videos of et implants, one taken from an abductees finger, the other from another abductees leg near his tibia.

You may of seen this, it was probably on tlc a while back.

In one case the implant appeared to be nothing more than an old piece of Iron (in the finger) and in the other, it certainly looked like glass.

The electron microscope didn't reveal anything out of the ordinary.

I'm sceptic, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well senshido those most likely werent implants ...sounds like what you saw was debunking material for the gullible public to absorb
secondly ive had a peice of iron come out of my leg that i got while i was a kid (probably on a camping trip )
it came out of my leg ....and a piece of glass well thats real easy to pick up under the skin but theese things arent what people are reporting as being implants

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Okay,found the Lab Assay.It was ran By New Mexico Tech Institute.

alienscalpel.com...

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Would an implant be the sign of the beast, a way to track you?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hi All,

Can anyone recognize this piece? We appreciate any help or leads. My partner has expelled about 7 of these along with her sister and I found a similar story online. I'm praying that it's terrestrial, but fearing that it's not. The director of UFO research in Seattle recommended I put the pictures up on a website to see if anyone can identify this. Here's the web address for the blog I created which contains a lot more detail.

smallgoldflatchipsextracted.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join