It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien - Human Invasion : Warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
no offense . . . but if E.T.s are planning to take over the world. There's nothing we can do about it, save for blow ourselves up. We might not even be able to do that at this point . . .

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Long as they help us and don't make us a bunch of slaves I'm all good with the taking over the world! [Uber-stupid governments here!
There's has got to be better!]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

what i'm saying is . . . if there are really interstellar travelers. I HIGHLY doubt they would need to trade with our governments, co-operate with our governments, or anything else for that matter. If they wanted anything from this planet, including the planet itself, they would just take it. The entire story that the OP has laid out is HIGHLY illogical.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

That's what I tried to tell people, but they keep believing in their human harvesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
reply to post by JPhish

Long as they help us and don't make us a bunch of slaves I'm all good with the taking over the world! [Uber-stupid governments here!
There's has got to be better!]

i completely agree with u P.F i'm totaly fed up with the feds

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by scorand

Nicely put! Hey, why don't we flag down some UFOs?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
no offense . . . but if E.T.s are planning to take over the world. There's nothing we can do about it, save for blow ourselves up. We might not even be able to do that at this point . . .

Dont worry about that, the way the US and Russia are going we won't have to wait long before we blow ourselves up....
Roll on the ET overlords, what is thy bidding my masters....

[edit on 18/8/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah I heard there is a guy far away galaxies away that has humanoid looking alien types , they are actual grey humanoid types I geuss but they are like al;ien cavemen they dont look like us and other aliens use them for food and stuff I geuss . This guy is running the humanoids in his own alien mk ultra army , because of this aliens stop by to see who we are because we sort of look like the guys there are fighting . No alien has ever come here and attacked over this but they do visit and its neat tourism for whoever possibly but a war party never stays long or has much to say .

The United States has like 10 low orbiting space stations with thier own poly fiber hull and their own pattened red flame engines . They have to nicest space stations handmade by us peoples that are clean living from this galaxy , the United States has the space stations now . Nice stuff yanks .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think an alien invasion would be great because... i'm frustrated, harbor alot of pent up anger and don't believe in killing humans...

But a war with Aliens would be... damnation free, legal hunting time... I'd personally have a great time of the whole things

People say the technology is too advanced... but they would still have to occupy the ground and that's where I live in the rubble and hide in caves, technology free weaponry kendo sword and hunting bow, silent, deadly...

A chance to Live as Samurai, to fight a just war against an inhuman evil...live and die a warrior not some computer operating monkey...

So please stop your bs stories, because this would be like... my wet dream K? and I hate to be teased

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If you have more information about this, I do hope you are able share it. I also hope you're safety is not jeopardized. Of course project camelot's news about Richard Hoagland, who usually stays out of the ufology and prefers to deal with ruins on mars and the moon from ancient civilization and nasa percepectives because its on the table for debate in a way ufology isn't, nonetheless thought a false flag staged alien invasion was planned almost immediately. So, this surely would be more of the same.
But of interest to me is the stuff with the nazis that sounds so much like Commander X's assertations, and that reminds me of my own sightings and experiences, and a memory from around age 5 of an abduction, and nazi and grey collusion. So, I do bear this in mind. I really hope that this stuff pertaining to the good guys, ie. the GFL, and their huge flyover prediction for October is not tied into either a false or real invasion. Just when everyone who has ever witnessed anything is absolutely demanding disclosure and better energy for our planet and freedom from oppression, this stuff comes up. Lovely.
Well if there are good races out there, and hopefully with real muscle as opposed to the negative or government stuff, I hope they here me out there every night, reminding them of our dna, and therefore rights to intergalactic legal representation as their biological offspring. We need full understanding of the many complex laws that could govern such a thing as well as their remedy, including I believe some basics, like the right to know.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Would you care to produce some evidence of some kind? How can you be involved in something this huge for over 20 years, and have no evidence, whatsoever? Without it, this sounds very much like a weird fable you created. oh.. wait...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join