It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien - Human Invasion : Warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
ALIEN-HUMAN INVASION: WARNING

I am neither proud of what I have done for being involved in one of the greatest cover ups for as long as I have been, upon a recent briefing I have come to the harsh reality of what is now inevitable to take place and feel greatly ashamed to have ever been part of something that I have learned will potentially put billions of lives in danger. I have chosen this website due to it’s popularity to release this information which I could never safely release elsewhere, I only hope people can truly take notice of what I am about to say, I have forwarded this same information to as many websites and government agencies across the globe as possible, I advise you to save this message as a warning in the event that it is discovered.

This year and only few know the specific time and details the United Forced Government (UFC) black government is planning the beginning of a mass invasion on the people of earth, this has been in the making for more than twenty six years. I have been involved most of my life on this project to only recently learn from superiors the true intentions of this mission that was supposed to be for the benefit of mankind, behind this operation are all lies and deceptions, we have all been lied to by the Nazis, yes the real Nazis who have made secret treaties with various extraterrestrial groups of origin that I will later detail, the Nazis have been working in various compartments of the UFC in secrecy.

I will make this as brief as possible, extraterrestrials have been in contact with the Germans since WWII they were the first to ever receive direct exchange and trade of technology and there were plans made for the potential take over of earth as far back as the time of Hitler, to this very day the Nazis have been working with the Soviet and US black projects which I am involved in or the UFC which consists of world elite groups through many various governments and agencies interlinked, this secret world government has been kept from you and been working directly with the extraterrestrials in secrecy and treaties have been made in darkness, I am not proud to say I was part of this operation but have failed until now to see the truth that lies behind the real curtain.

God Bless us all, the extraterrestrial presence is overwhelming in our world governments and intentionally covered up with intent of a planned invasion and take over of earth, there is more than one extraterrestrial group presently in direct exchange with some governments but are deceiving the rest of the world as their true agenda lies within the secret United Forced Government treaties which consists of selling out the human race. There are already underground facilities and launch pads in place for this operation around the globe on a massive scale. This has been in the making for over thirty years now.

I have been shown pictures and reports of these tremendously gigantic extraterrestrial space craft in all shapes and sizes that are above and below earth with capabilities that defy all human understanding since 1984 when I first became active, in accordance with treaties signed from extraterrestrial origins they have sold out the human race and only a fraction of us will remain to inhabit the planet or whoever they deem worthy. I was informed that we had no choice in the matter and that the various extraterrestrials in contact would claim earth either way with an agreement or without. This is when the UFC came into organization United Forced Government because they were forced into signing treaties that were not in the best interest of the human race.

I regretfully spread this news that the extraterrestrial presence is overwhelming and bases are everywhere, there is virtually nothing that can be done to stop this inevitable take over. It is a heartbreaking day to know what some of the human race has decided in the behalf of all, they have sold us their own families out to extraterrestrials from other planets without a fight and I am more than ashamed and guilty of being part of this very crime. I can only look up into the sky’s and pray for hope that a miracle will descend upon us. May God Bless us all.

Mod Edit - All Caps.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The above sounds like one of them there letters you get in your e-mail asking for your help and "bank account number" and then you get 25 percent of the 10 million dollars that was taken after the take over of "said government" etc... in Nigeria or some far off land of troubled waters.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hmmm should have been posted in Shanks...

Everyone will be posting doom and gloom.. why not this site considering how it seems to fit right in with other posts.

There is no evidence other then your word.. so Shanks is where this should have been posted.

Originally posted by Important
ALIEN-HUMAN INVASION: WARNING

I was informed that we had no choice in the matter and that the various extraterrestrials in contact would claim earth either way with an agreement or without. This is when the UFC came into organization United Forced Government because they were forced into signing treaties that were not in the best interest of the human race.

Considering how anything on paper don't mean squat.. I find it odd that "aliens" would not only be able to read and write but also honour ones thoughts on paper?

Sorry.. I sense somes BS in the making...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If this is true then that would imply your life is also in danger along with the rest of humanity. Why not be a hero and disclose some of the finer details i.e your rank and role (not your name), the race of aliens (or races) which bring this nightmare situation upon us, their reasonings for this invasion and the "downsizing" of our population - other than the Nazi's motives.

This information would prove usefull and would also give more credit to your announcement.

Thank you.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by farther84]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've read this before almost verbatim; can't remember where

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think a new 'EVEYTHINGS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDCART/BAG' should be started on ATS and the interested parties could check the daily doomage report.What with war breaking out between Russia and Georgia,the boring Olympics dominating the media outlets I hope the aliens do invade and I've just had ring my son up to wish him happy birthday as he's 23 today.Really op,if your seriously going to anounce to the world that we are about to be invaded then there are drawbacks to posting on ATS as we are jaded.You see if not aliens it's Satan ,the Vatican ,the Illuminati ,the NWO martial law etc etc .So if yuo want us to believe you then we need good,solid proof.We need a documents,photos ,a time table something ,otherwise people are just going to take the piss out of you.Finally,the school holidays are not a good time to anounce this kind of thing as there a million bored teenagers writing this kind of stuff of the internet, worldwide,right now.If your'e one of them .I tell you as a mother of three ,yet again ,tidy your room ,take out the rubbish ,go to the shops for your mum ,just do'nt waste our time.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Everything that was said has been said 100 times in the last 10 years on 100 different dubious websites. Problem is this "mass invasion" was supposed to come in 1998, 2000, 2003, and now no doubt 2012. Then on the other side, that fantastic charlatan Sheldan Nidle says that the mass landing is by the good guys - but he got the dates wrong on 5 occasions as well. So who are we to believe??

If you must post such rehashed sensationalism at least extend us the courtesy of scanning a letter head (or official document), name names, places, times etc. etc.

If you do not have this information yet then PLEASE do not post until you do - it would save us all so much time.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Actually to hell with it - MODS: Please rename this as HOAX already - pretty please

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but just like candyfloss said, If you don't get some hard undeniable proof that extraterrestrials are going to invade the planet, you're just talking BS. Sorry mate, but there's too much doom and gloom on this site already

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Important
God Bless us all, the extraterrestrial presence is overwhelming in our world governments and intentionally covered up with intent of a planned invasion and take over of earth,

Hmmm so what would be the point of invading?

And wouldn't they wait till after a invasion to build bases here?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
According to Important they have multiple secret bases. Ms guess is that it would be easier to attack us, Instead of coming only from the skies they would have some sort of ground units as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well written confession, but lacking on facts. Where is the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN and HOW !!! Statement leaves more questions than answers. Not very believable !!! Please provide more facts and site established sources !!! Your confession will not be absolve with this trivial posting. Please try again.

Where's the BEEF ???

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Think of this logically...some poor guy sitting at home with nothing else to do except spread his jaded view of fear. No details. No pics. No video. The last guy to spread this crap atleast posted, or had posted upon his death, videos on youtube.

Call me cynical, but for once when someone says "Bad things will happen to the humans" we would see some logical existence of a threat. Don't feed the monkeys guys because they fling poo!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
" there is virtually nothing that can be done to stop this inevitable take over. "

My GOD! for the sake of mankind if there's a chance, however small,

that we can defeat their evil plan we must seize it...

Please tell us more so that we might discover a weakness in their....

Nah... second thoughts.... don't bother.

Also stop saying sorry, it was an easy mistake any one could of made.

you donut

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Let’s see if I can concoct a better hoax then our friend here.

Here we go:

I am an extraterrestrial hybrid and I have been told that it is now time to disseminate certain key bits of information to society. The Internet, as well as other technologies, have been implanted on earth for this purpose.

First, I am not alone. There are, from what I have been made to understand, at least one million fully awakened hybrids on earth at this time. Our implants, made at higher dimensions of our physical presence, are now being activated. This is “turning on” key strands of our non-terrestrial DNA and creating a sense of cosmic awareness within us. Your earth, which is a fully functional single entity when seen from the 5th dimension upwards, is having what you might describe as labour pains. It has taken on the burden of elevating your consciousness by effectively squeezing you out of your 4-dimensional consciousness, and “popping” you up into 5th dimension awareness. Many of the strange thoughts that you are having at this time are a result of your old 4-dimensional thought expanding to five dimensions. The fifth dimension can be thought of as a perpendicular axis to the dimension of time. To you, still partly stuck in a 4-dimensional mode, this will seem like infinity opening up, but you will get used to it and learn to navigate it. That is what we are here to help you do. Yes you will come into more frequent contact with extraterrestrials and other presences, but you must always remember that you are your own navigator, and the sea is what you would describe as infinite.

You see, not hard at all. Anyone with half an imagination can do it.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Yeah, i think i'm just going to believe yours, sounds more fun!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Aye, it would be (not) nice to know what kind of future the 'aliens' have in store for us humans.
Some kind of evidence would be appreciated but if all this is genuine and it does come to pass what would the effects be?
I'll tell you ..... NONE
most people will hope and prey that nothing happens to them and that it happens to someone they don't know.
Yes I believe that we the people (not necersarily the human race) has been sold out, not to aliens but to money grabbing , war profiteering scumbags who don't deserve to be call 'human' , people who would sell a huge number of people's lives so that one person can make a dollar. So that they can have another car, or a boat or a house.
It's about time we the people fought back at the corrupt Governments that run our lives. They don't allow us to live, they allow us to exist for their profit.
And if we manage to fight and stop teh 'aliens invasion' then all the better.

Besides If this is all true what a bunch of losers the 'aliens' must be, our technology wan't as advanced 25 years ago as it is today , so they would have had an easier time conquering us then . Why wait 26 years till we've built up enough nuclear arms to turn this planet we live on into a cinder therefore no-one wins. So why try and 'twist' and 'cajole' our lives, unless their true goal is to get us humans to a state of mind where we couldn't give a toss if we're conquered?. and we're so placid we might as well be a herd of cows ready to be slaughtered, I mean how many cows do you see heading into the slaughterhouse or how many do you see running away?.
MMOOOOOOO!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
OMG Silenceisall save us!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
How do we fight them then?
If your in on it, do you know?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Oh thank goodnes! I thought you were going to make that uber-stupid claim of being a pleaidian! That's the easiest thing to fake since they ironically look exactly like humans. [UUBER-STOOOPID!
]

Well, if you were a part of a government cover-up, aren't you going to get in serious trouble for letting us know all this?

[edit on 8/16/2008 by ParaFreaky]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join