It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architecture of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I believe that the conspiracy against God runs in many directions. One is a direct assault on his architecture or structure. If those against God can create confusion on the topic of the nature of God, then that serves their purposes of driving a wedge between us and God. For instance, if I believe that I have a chance to commune with God in the afterlife, and I believe that God is perfect and holy, then perhaps I should consider how this can be accomplished with the architecture I believe in. If my architecture doesn't admit the possibility of what I hope for, then this is going to lead to frustration over and ultimately hatred for God as I slowly realize I'm stuck in a dilemma.

Is there evidence that the masters of public opinion are purposefully getting any particular architecture wrong in an attempt to muddy the waters?

The all elements of the Hebrew and Christian bibles teach that God is triune - 3 in 1. I believe this architecture is both necessary and sufficient for our ultimate salvation - to commune with God in the afterlife.

Many religions have different architectures for God ranging from monotheism, to polytheism. Some believe we are God are will become god(s). Perhaps atheism is unique in that it categorically denies the existence of God and consequently, the thought of communing with God is irrelevant. Maybe for those folks, it would be interesting to hear how their belief leads to behaviors. For all believers, I would like to know how your God architecture drives your faith. As faith, I mean: the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

That's it - cheerio!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Now I taƒk all good men to exhalt God the Almighty as The Undifferentiated Power before all things. In that place without age or location, nor subƒtance or meaƒure, neither wet nor dry, neither earth, nor air, nor fire, nor light, nor darkness, God being before all things, created one Subƒtance from the very being of that moƒt holy preƒence, Hyle, which we may call the Firƒt Matter. Chaos is the firƒt beginning of the firƒt created from an Uncreated Being, that God omnipotent created in the beginning, but before the work of the days it was without shape and alƒo confuƒed. But afterwards all the moƒt sound Philoƒophers nominated that Eƒƒence, the Mother and the firƒt matter of the world, in whoƒe boƒom innumerable forms lay hid, which the Omnipotent Builder, that great Spagirus, appointed in time to break forth, for God was as spirit in that Undigeƒted Matter, Chaos, who some have affirmed ought to be called the Soul of the World, some the Form of Forms, others the Proximate Inƒtrument of the Creator. By the benefit of this spirit so included, there is at length by the moƒt free will of God, providing for and overlooking all things, a separation is made of the waters from the waters, by which they were divided. But it is very remarkable, that at the separation of the Chaos, there was a juƒt diviƒion, no deperdition, but every particle of the same being full of spirit and life, they are fit for that to which they were ordained, waxing strong and vegetating. That God did nominate the process so is exemplified by the triune in that very eƒƒence of nihil is the eternity of all things that may be called the The Undifferentiated Power, that the firƒt of firƒt matter was but chaos as we know and may be called as a singularity, that juƒt diviƒion did impart the seed for multiplication that all things shown be grown.

The Triune is understood, I believe. The Triune is the exemplication of life and creation itself as it represents the division of the singularity, 1 entity into 2 thus making 3.

new topics

join