It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex,How important?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship but it IS important.

As a woman I need sex for more then just the physical pleasure that it gives me. I need it for the intimacy it provides between my partner and I. I need it to see the look in his eyes which says " You are the most beauitful woman in the world"

And of course I need it because it feels damn good and I want to share that most intimate, private feeling with the one I love.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I remember seeing a documentry which said in orgasm the other person's unique pheremones/scents are "imprinted" in a primal area of the brain which helps with long term pair bonding and parenting.

was something like that. I'm sure some people smell better than others though.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hmmm sex - how do you spell it? -
ha can.t really remember

ok by the moment i am a bit indifferent
being separeted for 2 years with the shadows of it for 3 years - i haven,.t had a decent love affair since then
my body tells me it is so so important, i feel like starving – something no toy can.t mend
since the last encounter is so long ago, i started to get a little afraid of it again, maybe my
catholic education

i couldn.t live in a relationship without sex, but that would include the tendernes, lovely gestures, little kisses during the day as well - i love the term "making love"
a relationship needs love making, otherwise it is doomed

the body need sex, the soul love
although being a woman, i don.t belive that you really have to be in love to have good sex

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think I'm rare for being 21. I've had sex, I liked it, but it's really not all that important to me. In my comparatively limited experience, it definitely brings two partners who are already close even closer, but there is SO much more I look for in a girl before I decide to even date her, let alone sleep with her. My last relationship ended over 3 months ago, it was pretty um...limited for almost a month before that, and lack of sex really isn't a prospect that's bothered me at all. I'm more concerned about finding a really great person that I actually want to spend my time with, which sadly seems to be much harder to get than sex these days. To me, sex comes in well after the groundwork for a good relationship has already been established.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's important to have a healthy sexual relationship with your counterpart if you ask me. However it shouldn't be the focus of your relationship, just merely a way of showing your love for one another.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think, sex is a Consequent of love, and not a way to reach it ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join