It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeManson & Secret Societies Hangout At Golf Clubs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Is it true that out of all places, it is most likely for a Free Manson or Secret Societies to be hanging out at golf clubs? It cost like $30k to $100k to be a member at a Golf Club. Sit around and look rich.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I dont know about that. I am not a mason, and I pay $2,300 a year for my country club membership.

They must play some sweet links.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Free Manson?
Is this a typo or a joke about the Free Masons?
Oh and secondly anyone can join certain golf clubs.
Some are totally private as in you can only join on the boards say so.
But even other up market types just require you to be wealthy and pay alot of fees.
There could be specific masonic gold clubs I wouldn't doubt it.
But they wouldn't close them off to non masonic members because they are always hungry to recruit people into there boring cult.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Interestinggg]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Free Manson?
Is this a typo or a joke about the Free Masons?
Oh and secondly anyone can join certain golf clubs.
Some are totally private as in you can only join on the boards say so.
But even other up market types just require you to be wealthy and pay alot of fees.
There could be specific masonic gold clubs I wouldn't doubt it.
But they wouldn't close them off to non masonic members because they are always hungry to recruit people into there boring cult.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Interestinggg]

Not anyone can join a golf club in England as far as I know.They have way's of restricting membership to the right people ie;wasps.There have been several silly cases over women and Asian people being banned in England.Would'nt surprise me if it was mason central though.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm not saying that there would be Golf Clubs Strictly for secret societies. But is it possible in that crowd of wealthy people, there would be secret society members walking amount them. They are able to roam freely and enjoy 'conquering' the earth terrain. They can talk about anything they want without being able to worry much around their surrounding. There's so much symbolism logos used within the golf clubs. 2 golf clubs crossing over each other like the freemanson sign + a tree of knowledge on a armor. etc. Diamonds texture used throughout their trophy.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well no not really, i don't know why they would meet at a golf club? maybe "some" masons have a membership at a golf country club and like to meet to hang out, but that doesn't have to do with anything about masonry?

I'm a mason and i cant stand golf, i think it is one of the most boring games ever lol

BUT i do know a couple masons in lodge that play golf here and there, but oh well.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

Hi Awarenessiskey

There aren't any Golf Clubs that are owned by the freemasons AFAIK. Lodges and Grand Lodges are purely concerned with Freemasonry, so although there are masonically owned hospitals and "retirement homes", and although there are are social groups of freemasons who also play golf, and although there are organized masonic golf competitions there would be no Golf Clubs that are owned and operated by freemasonry.

Individual freemasons are of course at liberty to do whatever they want, and statistically I would expect there to be at least one freemason who owns a Golf Club. I suppose.

If there are freemasons who wander around golf clubs reveling in their masonic membership and generally upsetting non-masons over the issue I am not aware of it. Freemasons do not conspire to take over the world, inside golf clubs or outside of them.

If you had any other questions regarding any connections between freemasonry and golf clubs don't hesitate to ask.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Gee, I'm not sure what to believe! You've got one thread saying that secret societies are hanging out on high-dollar exclusive golf courses, and simultaneously in another thread assertions that those same secret societies are the foundation of all street gangs. (I guess now nobody can claim that Freemasons aren't socio-economically diverse!)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I know a few Masons who golf every Saturday.. course.. they typically do it with other guys who are not Masons.. and I would bet it has more to do with them being .. you know .... old .. and retired.

I only golf for an excuse to drive the golf cart drunk. And I only do it at a place where it cost under $20 to golf. Cuz while I may run the world, I am still a cheap-arse!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply =)

new topics

top topics

join