It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the death of Quentin Hubbard staged?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Born Geoffrey Quentin McCaully Hubbard (L. Ron Hubbard’s son) born July 6th 1954 and found dead on the date of 1976, October 28.

So the title of the thread says it all; do you think his death was authentic or was it staged? Give your reason why you believe it was real and unrelated to Scientology, or just smoke and mirrors.

Do a bit of research before answering, please.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by JamesRam]

[edit on 8-8-2008 by JamesRam]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Who was Hubbard? What did he do? I don't think too many ATs members know who is is.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
Who was Hubbard? What did he do? I don't think too many ATs members know who is is.

Part one of four (get ready to get down with the sickness! ooh-wah-ah-ah-ah!)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Interesting, I think before we can conclude whether Hubbard staged a death we should consider the logistics of staging ones death.

What are the reported cases of successful staged deaths? Without government intervention, is faking a death possible?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well his ID, liscence plate, etc. was pretty much gone meaning a lack of identification so that could be a (extremely bad) attempt at keeping the body unidentified.

Source:
www.whyaretheydead.net...

To qoute a part of that page:

"Or that the license plate of the car was missing and found under a rock some distance away. Or that his wallet was gone, making identification impossible. Or that a near-empty bottle of liquor was found, as if he had been drinking, when Quentin did not. Or that there were needle marks on his arms, when he did not use drugs."

Although that in it self sounds some what lucid.

new topics

top topics

join